Being level 100 needs to be more sacred than it is now

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
So where's your level 100?

OMEGALUL

OP has max level 91 and these include characters before xp nerfs & beachhead l0l0.
PoE breeds some weird ass people who have absolutely no knowledge or even experience to make suggestions, yet they still do.
If ANYTHING the push needed for level 100 should be decreased, not increased. Right now 99.9% don't give a shit getting even past 93.

Didn't ya hear he won't do lvl 100 cuz it's not an acomplishment?

his CREDIBILITY is EXTINCT

HaHAA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on May 22, 2018, 8:41:02 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
So where's your level 100?

OMEGALUL

OP has max level 91 and these include characters before xp nerfs & beachhead l0l0.
PoE breeds some weird ass people who have absolutely no knowledge or even experience to make suggestions, yet they still do.
If ANYTHING the push needed for level 100 should be decreased, not increased. Right now 99.9% don't give a shit getting even past 93.

My sentiments exactly. Right now, it's very "unsatisfying" to ROFL STOMP content in a boring grind-fest, it should at least warrant a "lesser" amount of this particular "experience" or actually have a meaning - making players advance via Shaper/Uber Elder/Uber Atziri would be a lot of fun, if you would actually be getting some EXP even if you die. I would prefer a more "upfront" death EXP penalty, than the current one (making EXP gain/loss specific to the played map would be perfect) - but don't worry, hopefully PoE will get even more "streamlined"...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on May 22, 2018, 5:47:51 PM
Okay I am nonplussed. You have a huge inventory of characters of which the highest is 91. As an aside, I am exactly the same.

Therefore, apparently you looked at some leaderboards and thought level 100 is not hard enough.

Why, then, have you no level 100 characters? What ridiculous kind of critique is this?

I can't get past mid-92 because of this moronic grind, before I just give up in disgust. Frankly, I think getting to 100 today takes some dedication. Empty, time-consuming (read: wasting), dedication.

No matter how much extra grind you add, someone, or someoneS, will beat it easily.

The only way to prevent that would be to add some sort of requirement outside of TIME and now you are starting to creep into MMO mechanics and this is not the genre for that.
Make level 100 require any more exp, and you'd be faster maxing a new Runescape account with no starting funds.

Yeah, Runescape.

OH I KNOW WHAT WE NEED!

Garrisons. With missions!
So we can send our pets on fetch quests every 16 hours to get 2 chaos orbs or a chance at a 2L Devoto's Devotion.

I know, I know... I'll go easy on the price for this sheer brilliance.

I have over 250 pets at the ready, Weta you like it or not.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on May 22, 2018, 1:18:19 PM
Until you attempt the grind past the low 90s you will not know the struggle to get to 100.
The grind is already too long if you are not fed maps constantly by fanboys or play group.

it needs to be shortened not lengthened. To reach 100 efficiently you run easy content for 20 hours a day for a week. Congrats. One death and you are set back hours or days depending on how much time you can spend.
Im pushing to 100 in standard at the moment it takes an age to level (at 98). Sure people do it fast in flashback events but they have far greater exp, honestly you dont know what your talking about till you get a character up to at least 97.
I personally dropped the game at level 96. I was willing to get through the massive grind, but the experience penalty upon death was just way too painful.
So no, the way up to 100 isn't too easy. If anything, I would like GGG to actually try the damned thing.
"
People have hit 100 in less than a week in the flashback event and I think this is dumb.

In my opinion it should take at LEAST 2 months to hit 100, even for the best players in the game.

[...] being level 100 is something that is completely optional and shouldn't be so easy to accomplish.

Please change this and make hitting 100 take at least 8 times longer than it does now.

Your highest-exp character is lvl 91. No one cares what you think about levelling to 100.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
What is with these stupid suggestions to keep raising the XP requirements.

And here I am just trying to get my fucking skill points so I can finish my build but people keep trying to put the whole getting to 100 on a pedestal so they can masturbate furiously to whoever is the first to get it.

Seriously, get a life. Some of us like to play this game, but most of us don't like to play this game that much and trying to gate content in this game (skill points) behind extreme grinding is going to push away more people than it will gain. It will hurt the game more than it will help it.

Yea, it's such a great experience grinding shaped underground seas for 6 days straight so I can get my last jewel slot. /s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info