Being level 100 needs to be more sacred than it is now

People have hit 100 in less than a week in the flashback event and I think this is dumb.

In my opinion it should take at LEAST 2 months to hit 100, even for the best players in the game.

If I ever get a character to 100 I don't want it to be from a week of grinding but from a large number of days working towards that accomplishment.

Also, you can do all the content in the game with a character much lower than 100 and being level 100 is something that is completely optional and shouldn't be so easy to accomplish.

Please change this and make hitting 100 take at least 8 times longer than it does now.

Thanks for any consideration.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last bumped on May 29, 2018, 11:44:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They've been trying. Keyword TRYING. Right now the only way to make it more difficult is to double/triple/quadruple/... the exp requirement for levels 90-100. Problem is, it would still be easy and level 100 would only become a "this guy can play the game 24/7 in league" - achievement.
I'm trying since months to get to 100 from 99... Occasionnal oveverly self confidence (badly tuned build) get me down 3 time already...
1% a day (2% if i play more than 4 hours), no it's not too easy for a lot of players !
... nothing
There are currently ~120 characters at level 100 in the Flashback event across all leagues after 2 1/2 weeks. This event makes it a lot easier to reach 100 compared to a normal challenge league.
There are currently ~300 characters at level 100 in Bestiary after more than 2 months.
How much more sacred do you want it to be?

Statements like "make 100 harder" and talking about how it's way to easy only work if you've leveled to 100 yourself or at least come somewhat close to it because you won't realize how hard it actually is without having done it yourself.
So where's your level 100?

OMEGALUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

OMEGALUL

I'll make one when it is actually worth accomplishing.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
"

OMEGALUL

I'll make one when it is actually worth accomplishing.

So you're saying its not worth it when you already have people who are grinding/working hard towards it? So what is it worth accomplishing mean to you then? When you have to spend 2 months of playing PoE while wearing a diaper and connected to an IV Drip?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
close to 5 years of playin and I never hit a lvl 100.

I just cant stand the grind pass lvl 90, and just like you OP do not go there.
People dedicate time to get to 100 and its fine as it is.

If you think its easy start grinding and get there to prove it first before you make post about it
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
People have hit 100 in less than a week in the flashback event and I think this is dumb.

In my opinion it should take at LEAST 2 months to hit 100, even for the best players in the game.

Please change this and make hitting 100 take at least 8 times longer than it does now.

Said a man with characters with a maximum level of 91. There is no way to make it "harder" for players already able to hit it within few days. If you make it twice as difficult, then it will reach level 100 after 8 days instead of after 4 days. The reason is simple - full party of no-lifes doing well prapaired T14-T16 / Poorjoys' rotation 24/7 for several days, with disconnect macro well known from HC and... thats it.

While the rest of the players throughout the whole league barely reach levels 93 - 94. Making levelling even more difficult you would make life difficult for everyone outside the no-fifers. The only way to actually slow down levellling would be limiting the experience gaining to a maximum of 10% per day after reaching the level 95. Then all no-lifes would reach level 100 after 52 days from the start of the new league. Everyone at the same time :P
"

OMEGALUL

OP has max level 91 and these include characters before xp nerfs & beachhead l0l0.
PoE breeds some weird ass people who have absolutely no knowledge or even experience to make suggestions, yet they still do.
If ANYTHING the push needed for level 100 should be decreased, not increased. Right now 99.9% don't give a shit getting even past 93.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info