Tencent & Charan

I need to hear it first from you, Charan.
Last bumped on May 29, 2018, 7:15:32 AM
Ferrari's are nice cars congrats Cris. He earned it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 20, 2018, 11:46:17 PM
They all earned it but OMG I hope things stay the same and we don't see a huge decline in anything. I would be so disappointed if my favorite game went to shit right as my computer issues got fixed AND I have 15.00 a month to spend on here for a couple months. It's been such a shit year and all I want is the 60.00 supporter pack we figured out how to get me 15.00 for the next few months, few months with a little less meds was worth it to me. :) Keep being worth that trade off GGG, I love you guys. Please stay the same or even better.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

TIL our lord and saviour's middle name is john.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
They all earned it but OMG I hope things stay the same and we don't see a huge decline in anything. I would be so disappointed if my favorite game went to shit right as my computer issues got fixed AND I have 15.00 a month to spend on here for a couple months. It's been such a shit year and all I want is the 60.00 supporter pack we figured out how to get me 15.00 for the next few months, few months with a little less meds was worth it to me. :) Keep being worth that trade off GGG, I love you guys. Please stay the same or even better.

The game will be fine for a while yet. Maybe even for a long time.

And most of us oldtimers have either mtx to spare or GGGold aplenty to buy the stuff we want going forward.

I pity those for whom this isn't the case, because some of their money is no longer going to a home-grown company in NZ but to a disgustingly large megacorp in China.

I'll never put another cent into support packs, but given how much I've done already, that means nothing.

It's all the other people saying that now that I'm thinking about. Unlike design changes or personal dislikes, withholding support because of clear knowledge that your money is going somewhere you don't want it to go is very easy to stick to.

You have to imagine just how much money this made GGG, to believe the backlash and loss of future support from so many oldtimers would be more than off-set.

And you can say that money goes straight into the game, which is ostensibly a good thing. I think, from a player's perspective, this will probably be a good thing for a while yet.

I hope you're right. I really do.
Such a good post, Charan - thank you.
I do hope you're right.

<3
Well, lets put it this way.

How many of us have ever wondered what PoE could have been with Blizzard $$$? This might be the opportunity to finally find out.

This breaks my heart :(
The mods on the subreddit are taking down new posts about this too, trying to mitigate discussion. It's also VERY disturbing how many people there are just like "Why is everybody freaking out? It'll be okay"
Last edited by kickaxe88 on May 21, 2018, 1:08:25 AM
"
kickaxe88 wrote:
The mods on the subreddit are taking down new posts about this too, trying to mitigate discussion. It's also VERY disturbing how many people there are just like "Why is everybody freaking out? It'll be okay"

New norm for western society. Don't fight it, just bleat more.

Le sigh,

Boss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info