[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
CarriesTB wrote:
hello,

I really like your guide it has helped me a lot. but, how did oyu manage to split your passive tree? I dont understand, i've tried so many things.

you probably made the same mistake as me, you cant refund any points to "split" the tree until you finish the Uber Lab and take the Path of the Ranger.
I upgraded my ruby ring and my belt and also bought 2 meeks. Now I'm just waiting for an amulet as the ones on sale don't really fit me. This build is really enjoyable for mapping and bossing, thanks for the guide and tips :D
Last edited by MicoXD on Sep 25, 2018, 1:17:06 AM
Hello friend, Update some things of my gear. I would like you to look at my POB to know what to improve. My dps is good for uber elder or how much should I have? Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/A3KR6ifu
Started playing scion yesterday not many comments about build and how good it is(lets be real cant go wrong with reave/BF+ascendacy choices made in this guide) ,but cotdamn this guide is super well planned out and helpful especially the links to trading site with all the requirements put in already.
Definitely learned a thing or two about poe trading site simply by looking at your guide.

Thanks a lot Guffin
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
Started playing scion yesterday not many comments about build and how good it is(lets be real cant go wrong with reave/BF+ascendacy choices made in this guide) ,but cotdamn this guide is super well planned out and helpful especially the links to trading site with all the requirements put in already.
Definitely learned a thing or two about poe trading site simply by looking at your guide.

Thanks a lot Guffin

you forgot to say about the font choice and formatting. If the forum wasnt so limited im sure Guffin would do more to make this one of the easiest guides to read out there
Hello Guffin senpai, im around 85 now, should i buy the watcher eye or keep gathering money for the 2 might of the meek?
:P
Love the build, but I cannot see how to possibly do this build for less than 20ex in Delve at this point.
"
jaredh wrote:
Love the build, but I cannot see how to possibly do this build for less than 20ex in Delve at this point.

even without the jewels?

Im pretty happy, one jewel (6ex) to go, got some other upgrades as well.

Guffin, what would be the perfect statstick? I think my axe needs an upgrade.

Also I got tired of swapping and im using BF and Bossing setup for everything, indeed it feels more slow but it resulted in less deathsand Spirit Burst is proving to be really useful when surrounded, im spamming BF when I get full charges, just not sure if its the best way to use Spirit Burst.

ty in advance
"
CarriesTB wrote:
hello,

I really like your guide it has helped me a lot. but, how did oyu manage to split your passive tree? I dont understand, i've tried so many things.

Cool that you like it dude :)

As wackygoose said, you need to get your Uberlab and pick Path of the Ranger. But that is explained in the Ascendancy Section.

If you ever need more help with your Character, please make it public so I can have a look at it :) Or just give me a PoB Pastebin of it.

"
MicoXD wrote:
I upgraded my ruby ring and my belt and also bought 2 meeks. Now I'm just waiting for an amulet as the ones on sale don't really fit me. This build is really enjoyable for mapping and bossing, thanks for the guide and tips :D

Glad I could help you, and gz on the Upgrades :)

Just one thing, for mapping your Flask Loadout is way overkill. You don't really need the Wise Oak, that can easily be susbstituted for a Defensive Flask.
And I don't really recommen using a Life Flask, this Build really doesn't need it.

That said, hope you continue having a good time :)

"
smelcami wrote:
Hello friend, Update some things of my gear. I would like you to look at my POB to know what to improve. My dps is good for uber elder or how much should I have? Thank you.

https://pastebin.com/A3KR6ifu

I optimized your PoB a bit into a Bossing Setup:
https://pastebin.com/W6RVDTTT
3.86 Million Shaper DPS with 6.4k Life. That's more than enough for Uber Elder :P

That's with Lightpoacher and Kaoms Roots (which are important for Uber Elder), full DPS Flasks (you were missing Lions Roar), Herald of Purity instead of Ice, an Ancestral Warchief (get the Vaal Version for a huge DPS Boost), and 2 Abyss Jewels with Accuracy in the Lightpoacher (your Accuracy is very low).

I also adjusted your Tree a bit, yours was pretty sub optimal. Just check the Difference and adjust it.

So yeah, go get that stuff done and you will have an easy time. If you can dodge a bit :P

"
jan1ss19 wrote:

Thanks a lot Guffin

"
wackygoose wrote:
you forgot to say about the font choice and formatting. If the forum wasnt so limited im sure Guffin would do more to make this one of the easiest guides to read out there

Thank you guys for appreciating the work that went into this Guide :D

Over the time I tried my best to make it as good as I can, and I think if someone really puts in the time to go through it they can't really fail with their Character.
That said jan1ss: you can't use a Foil as a Statstick, that completely defeats the purpose as Reave AND BF will use Both Hands to attack. You need to get either an axe or Sceptre.

There's still things I need to improve on, but so far I'm very happy with the state of the Guide, and that people appreciate it :)

"
Koko64 wrote:
Hello Guffin senpai, im around 85 now, should i buy the watcher eye or keep gathering money for the 2 might of the meek?
:P

Yo dude.

I can't see your Characters, you have them set to private.
So I sadly can't tell you what to go for :P

If you change that, I'd gladly have a look :)

"
jaredh wrote:

Cool that you like it :)

That said, you can build this Character for way less.
Did you check the Uber Elder Video on a ~60c Budget? I go over the Gear there and have the Screenshots from the Trades in the Video Description.
That's completely trash gear, and if you got like 3 Ex to spare or so you can get a really comfortable Character going.

Wasp Nest: 5c
Moonbenders: 1alch
2 Rings from the low Budget Endgame Gear Links: 20 to 50c each
Amulet: 5 to 10c
Clear Helmet with both Innervate/Hypo AND Inc Aoe: 10 to 25c
5l Belly with good Stats: 70c to 1Ex, OR 6l Rare with good Stats: 15 to 30c
1 socket Tombfist with good rolls: 5 to 15c
Good Stygin Vise: 50 to 70c, OR Leather Belt: 5 to 10c.
Random Rare Boots: 5c
Atzirirs Promise: 1c
Wise Oak: 20c
Lion's Roar: 5c
Kaoms Roots: 1c
2socket Lightpoacher: 10 to 15c
Ralakeshs: 1 Alch
Jaws of Agony: 1 Alch
4 Abyss Jewels: 10 to 15c each
X amount of normal Jewels for Res: anywhere from 1 to 10c

That's all the gear for mapping, and specific parts for Endgame Bosses. You can clear all content in the Game with that.
Comes out to about ~280c if you go with the rare Chest instead of Belly, and a Stygian instead of a Leather Belt.

That's literally all from the Trade Links, I just went over it and pulled the prices from Delve League. And that's all appropriate/good rares. With that Investment, you'd have a Character that's way stronger than what I've shown in the 60c Uber Elder Video.

How do you arrive at 20Ex+? Sure, if you want to truly minmax you can invest as much as you want. Technically you can mirror every fucking rare and arrive at even higher Numbers, but that doesnt mean you have to.

"
wackygoose wrote:

Guffin, what would be the perfect statstick? I think my axe needs an upgrade.

Also I got tired of swapping and im using BF and Bossing setup for everything, indeed it feels more slow but it resulted in less deathsand Spirit Burst is proving to be really useful when surrounded, im spamming BF when I get full charges, just not sure if its the best way to use Spirit Burst.

ty in advance

Your Axe is honestly fine, I played all of Bestiary and did tons of Uber Elder etc. Services with a worse Stat Stick.
That said, this would be the best Statstick if you're curious :P

As for Upgrades, you kinda need a new Amulet. Just go over the Trade Links again.
Same for your left Ring. While it is very good offensively, I recommend going for something similar with Life :P Maybe go look for INT on both of these, so that you can drop one or 2 of those INT Nodes.

Other than that, use your 2 Might of the Meeks like shown in the Tree Section, and level up a bit more. The last Jewel Socket you should get will give you 20 INT from pathing, and the second MotM Jewel Socket can give you 10 INT as well if you path on the upper side to it.

As for Reave/BF: I really don't recommend swapping gear anywhere except Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper, and maybe Shaper Guardians. For everything else in the game the Reave/BF mapping Setup is more than enough and will be way faster and safer.
That said, if you like mapping with BF: go for it.
You just shouldnt use Ele Focus and Conc Effect. Either Sub out Ele Focus for Inc AoE and see how you like the AoE, or Sub out Conc Effect for Inc AoE for even more AoE.
Last edited by Guffinn on Sep 25, 2018, 4:58:26 PM
"
Guffinn wrote:

As for Reave/BF: I really don't recommend swapping gear anywhere except Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper, and maybe Shaper Guardians. For everything else in the game the Reave/BF mapping Setup is more than enough and will be way faster and safer.
That said, if you like mapping with BF: go for it.
You just shouldnt use Ele Focus and Conc Effect. Either Sub out Ele Focus for Inc AoE and see how you like the AoE, or Sub out Conc Effect for Inc AoE for even more AoE.

I tried to map with bossing gear because bosses were killing me with ease, maybe because I was too trying to complete things in a hurry. Sold my mapping boots and helm, so I swapped "Inc AoE" in and things are a little bit more comfy now. I guess for hard bosses I go with Concentrated again, right? Pretty easier, not faster but I feel safer and it confuses me less xD

ty for tips.

love your dedication ♥

ps: got me drooling on the sambar xD
Last edited by wackygoose on Sep 25, 2018, 5:49:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info