[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
samus_aran wrote:
Can someone plz tell me best way do not always run out of mana.

You get Mana Leech from Soul Raker. Until then you can grab a 1 Point 0.4% Mana Leech node on the down right side of the tree.
I go over that in the levelling Section tho, maybe read it again :)
Hi there. So my damage is really herpy derpy, was wondering what i am doing wrong in regards to having that great damage. tool tip showing around 15k

38% cold phy watcher eye
Last edited by PatienceGG on Jul 9, 2018, 7:26:34 PM
"
PatienceGG wrote:
Spoiler
Hi there. So my damage is really herpy derpy, was wondering what i am doing wrong in regards to having that great damage. tool tip showing around 15k

38% cold phy watcher eye

No time to load your stuff into PoB right now and check in Detail.

That said, maybe try using the correct Links, Gear, and use rares that follow the Stat Priority :P
No offense, but I have seen few characters that were further away from what I say in the Guide in terms of gearing than this. The Rings are horrible, Amulet a little less so, the Links are bad, you don't use Tombfist for whatever reason, etc.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jul 9, 2018, 7:47:58 PM
hmm ok ill correct some of the links now.

With the rares I wanted to get my resists all to 75. Most of the gear was self found/crafted :v

fixed belly. Tombfists next then rings/belt.

Adjusted my Talent Points too....idk how i missed that part. Still had aspect of the lynx.

dmge went up a lot with those adjustments.
Last edited by PatienceGG on Jul 9, 2018, 8:53:13 PM
"
PatienceGG wrote:
hmm ok ill correct some of the links now.

With the rares I wanted to get my resists all to 75. Most of the gear was self found/crafted :v

Like I said man, no offense. Thing is, you can get decent rares in trade Leagues pretty easily and they have a big impact for our damage. Crafting stuff yourself is nice and can be a cool achievement, but if you are struggling with dmg then maybe it's time to buy some cheap ones.
Also, there is no Reason to not use Tombfist. Extremely high damage and Life, but I explained that in the Guide.

Also, I see you are using BF to clear and not one of the recommended clearkills in a pseudo Link Helmet. That's fine if you enjoy it, but then remember to not follow the BF links 100% as inc AoE over Conc Effect will feel much better while mapping. Also, maybe Inc Crit Strikes over Ele Focus so you can still Freeze/Shatter and proc your HoI. For big bosses, swap to the recommended Gems tho.

Have a nice day and gl with the Upgrades :) Maybe use some of the Trade Links for rares in the Progression or Endgame Gear Section and adapt them to your needs.

E: Just saw your Edit. Remember that the trees that drop Aspect of the Lynx also use 3 Might of the Meek. They went up in price recently, but are still way better than 3 rare Jewels for the same Price.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jul 9, 2018, 9:01:50 PM
Quick update on what I've been up to:

Reached Level 97 to get another Jewel Socket
Upgraded 3 Abyss Jewels, slammed them and got shit Stuff :D (ES Regen etc.)
Upgraded to a perfect ToH for no real Reason
Got this sweet thing:

Fixes all INT Issues, and 90 added as extra + Crit Multi. Pretty cool.

Gonna be finishing up Challenges soon, and Bossing Services is up from tomorrow or so as well.

Sitting at 5.4 Million Shaper DPS right now:
https://pastebin.com/Any1LEZx
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
samus_aran wrote:
Can someone plz tell me best way do not always run out of mana.

You get Mana Leech from Soul Raker. Until then you can grab a 1 Point 0.4% Mana Leech node on the down right side of the tree.
I go over that in the levelling Section tho, maybe read it again :)

Oh my sorry. I read the full guide inc. leveling and read over this point...

Thx for this great and detailed guide. The trade-links are very helpful.

Great work Guffin
Hi I have been following your build with some modification of item used, but never thought the damage is drop so much :o

Currently I have 104% of physical convert to cold (20+20% from tree, 39% from jewel and 25% from glove). Would like to ask is it any benefit for the 100% conversion? if not what is the minimum % to sustain? Thinking to change my glove to tombfist, but using the current one because of that 25% conversion.

Cheers
"
samus_aran wrote:

Oh my sorry. I read the full guide inc. leveling and read over this point...

Thx for this great and detailed guide. The trade-links are very helpful.

Great work Guffin

Np man, mistakes happen. Thanks for the kind words :)

"
ssspring wrote:
Hi I have been following your build with some modification of item used, but never thought the damage is drop so much :o

Currently I have 104% of physical convert to cold (20+20% from tree, 39% from jewel and 25% from glove). Would like to ask is it any benefit for the 100% conversion? if not what is the minimum % to sustain? Thinking to change my glove to tombfist, but using the current one because of that 25% conversion.

Cheers

Yo, thanks for checking my guide out :)

No, they are not worth it. Tombfists offer strictly more Life and way more Damage.
Conversion Gloves ONLY beat my Tombfists with Perfect T1 Rolls on a Spiked Base: 6 to 10 Phys, 60 Dex, 16% Attack Speed, 500 Accuracy, 25% Conversion. For the price such mirror worthy Gloves cost, you could just buy better 4prop Jewels and Tombfist would win again.
Yes, more Conversion is better, but the Items we get that from are bad: Conversion VInktar, Stormchargers, Hrimsorrow, etc. But I explained that earlier already and will add it to the FAQ now.

"% to sustain", what do you mean? There is no Breakpoint or something, just go with what I say in the Guide: 90% earlygame with Moonbender's Wing, then up to 80% with a 40% Watchers Eye.

Btw, why do you use 2 Claws? That's horrible, you should use a Sceptre or Axe as a Statstick, and nothing else. A second Claw or Foil or Dagger gimps you DPS by a lot.
Rotgut is a completely wasted Flask that lowers your DPS and Clearspeed. It counteracts our Raider Ascendancy completely. Divination Distillate doesn't work on a Build like this, you only gain it's Boni while the Flask Effect is active, which it only is for like 2 Seconds or so since our Mana is full after that.
I recommend against using Loreweave and explained that thoroughly in the Guide. Your choice tho, but if you enjoy it: at least go for a 80% Maxres Roll so that you get some defensive Value from the Chest.

Hope I could help

Last edited by Guffinn on Jul 10, 2018, 9:30:53 AM
I am using 2 claws because of these nodes claw of magpie and soul raker, wonder when it says 20% increase physical damage with claws, will it apply to the 2 claws with a total of 40% increase? A bit confuse with the way of calculation.

Yea, I have bad flasks on my belt, I m still farming for it, too poor to buy them now. >_<

I have a belly actually, I have just changed to Loreweave for the MF, I try to twist a bit the build to increase some MF% for the fun of exploring...at the cost of sudden death sometimes though :p

Will take your suggestion to save up for tombfist + jewels & a decent weapon...wow should cost a lot.

Thanks you for the time to checking up and the suggestions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info