[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Clean deathless red Elder at lv 83 (right after getting Vaal Pact). Not getting Vaal Pact earlier was a mistake, this shit is busted.

I got kinda worried with my accuracy, as I literally have none on equips and it is sitting at 81% (even though I'm zipping through maps with no problems). What would be the safest way to get it without messing up with rings/amulet? Jewels?

Also going for the 2-socket Tombfist. Just gotta adjust my fire resists a little bit to be able to use it.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Clean deathless red Elder at lv 83 (right after getting Vaal Pact). Not getting Vaal Pact earlier was a mistake, this shit is busted.

I got kinda worried with my accuracy, as I literally have none on equips and it is sitting at 81% (even though I'm zipping through maps with no problems). What would be the safest way to get it without messing up with rings/amulet? Jewels?

Also going for the 2-socket Tombfist. Just gotta adjust my fire resists a little bit to be able to use it.

Gz on the kil :) And yes, VP is huge. In the Tree section I say that the Keystones are all required to make this Build work, and I'm not saying that for nothing :P

Accuracy on Rings, Amulets, the Helmet and Abyss Jewels.
"
"
leafyr0kr wrote:

Gz on the kil :) And yes, VP is huge. In the Tree section I say that the Keystones are all required to make this Build work, and I'm not saying that for nothing :P

Accuracy on Rings, Amulets, the Helmet and Abyss Jewels.

What impressed me the most was the BF damage on a 4-link loreweave (lost my previous 6L to bullshit double corruption shenanigans).

Chaging to the 2-socket Tombfists also made me swap my gem setup, putting Ice Golem on the CWDT and ditching Fortify on the movement skill, putting it into my statstick. That with some accuracy jewels got me to 87% accuracy. On the bossing setup with a Lightpoacher I'll end up getting 90%+, and that should be good enough (also getting to that point where significant upgrades are much, much expensive).

Farming for guardians now, and then Shaper. :D
Today was a weird day. sold an ex for way less than i should have, turned all of my currency into an extra 5L belly, taste of hate, and fusings while trying to 6 link my near max rolls one. and finally 6 linked my first chest in PoE. feels good.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
What impressed me the most was the BF damage on a 4-link loreweave (lost my previous 6L to bullshit double corruption shenanigans).

Could've at least put BF into the Helmet for some tiny benefits over a 4link :P

"
andrewc5120 wrote:
Today was a weird day. sold an ex for way less than i should have, turned all of my currency into an extra 5L belly, taste of hate, and fusings while trying to 6 link my near max rolls one. and finally 6 linked my first chest in PoE. feels good.

Gz man, that feels great :D
cleared red elder (for the first time) and shaper (also first time) with this build.

I did play it since day 1 though and have about 1 million shaper dps with everything up.

That is definitely enough to not have to worry too much :)

currently sitting at 6.2k life, i still have no extra frenzy charges though, lvl 91, and super happy with the build!

edit: those were the flasks i used for shaper, swapping around for guardians/shaper, usually playing with another offensive one (silver) instead of basalt

thanks a lot

"
nobosy wrote:
cleared red elder (for the first time) and shaper (also first time) with this build.

I did play it since day 1 though and have about 1 million shaper dps with everything up.

That is definitely enough to not have to worry too much :)

currently sitting at 6.2k life, i still have no extra frenzy charges though, lvl 91, and super happy with the build!

edit: those were the flasks i used for shaper, swapping around for guardians/shaper, usually playing with another offensive one (silver) instead of basalt

thanks a lot

NP mate, cool to see that it's working well :)

Gz on the kills, now on to Uber Elder :P
Just one thing, a Silver Flask is wasted. You get onslaught from the Raider Ascendancy anyways. Just go with the Flasks I recommended in the endgame gear section for bossing.

good luck and have fun :)
Hi, last night I was able to get 6link, statstick and watcher's eye jewel. Not sure where I should go after this for upgrades.

I know my rings and amulet are far from good. Should I go for claw upgrade for now or try to change the rings/amulet first? (Currently I have 5ex left)
"
Renansjc wrote:
Hi, last night I was able to get 6link, statstick and watcher's eye jewel. Not sure where I should go after this for upgrades.

I know my rings and amulet are far from good. Should I go for claw upgrade for now or try to change the rings/amulet first? (Currently I have 5ex left)

Upgrade the Rings for now, they are your weakest parts by far. Get flat phys and WED, maybe accuracy on them.
Also, a 2socket Tombfist is worth considering.
I would leave the Claw for later and get a proper one.

"
Mc Flurry Candies Flavour? Guess, you enjoy eating babys, too. One day Mc Flurry Oreo will take over the world and you won't be send in exile, but in hell.

And you shoud upgrade to a wedding ring.
Hey!

Thank you for the build! Super fun to play. Currently I am level 91, with all frenzy charges and mostly the whole setup, just need to upgrade the belly to 6L.

I am struggling a little bit on guardians and shaper with it, and I don´t know what is going on, except the 6L, when I have tried with a Tabula, but it happens too...

Could you check it and let me know any improvements could I do? I know the abyss jewels are lacking maybe +10 life, and my gems could be 20/20...maybe is worth to sell the Tempest Binding and buy other mayor improvements? :) Also note I usually play with 1-2 more persons.

Last edited by Astakor on Jun 17, 2018, 6:45:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info