Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
negnal wrote:
"
"
negnal wrote:
what about hrimsorrow? The convert 50% physical to cold with winter spirit it's pure 90% physical to cold dmg
and i can do statstick with "gain physical dmg as extra elemetnal damage" it will be good idea?

No. This was talked about in this thread a couple of times already. Tombfist are just too strong.

but before we get watcher eye with damage conversion from hatred it's still bad idea?

Yes. Moonbenders Wing is still a sick Statstick, and with Tombfist you get 5% Max Life, 80+ Flat Life and Intimidate for 10% more damage.
A really good Statstick + Hrimsorrow can beat that in damage, but it's gonna cost heaps and you will have way less Life. You can invest that money into other stuff for similar benefits.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 9, 2018, 7:03:09 PM
"
"
xqball wrote:
Upgraded to a 350pdps claw and statstick for a 120k dps increase and switched over to the might of the meek tree and the build feels amazing. 6100 hp and 1mil BF dmg 400k reave dmg everything melts, well except those incursion and temple rares haha those damn things are tough im trying to keep my temples ILVL 80 for now because they take forever at 82 or 83.

Twin Terrors is better than Fencing. Also, the 4 Points of Fencing you could Invest into 2 Frenzy Charges which is exactly the same Damage but will make mapping faster through more Attack Speed. Also gives you a tiny bit defensives via 4% Inc Evasion per Frenzy Charge.

Don't go the left way on the upper left Might of the Meek. Go for Int/Mana IMO. The Life Regen is worthless to us anyways, so it's a toss up between the first two nodes when deciding where to go. The other Node gives us 12 INT, which will make gearing a bit easier and negates the lower INT from the Might of the Meek tree.

oh awesome thank you, just started using pob need to learn to play around with the tree more ill make these changes.
Last edited by xqball on Jun 9, 2018, 7:12:57 PM
Hi I did not start with this build guide but very similiar one with sword instead of claw,swords are hella expensive (we talkin 30ex+) this league so I've used this budget option

That gives me 95k tooltip dps
but I've found

That does not look too bad,sadly my tooltip drops to 70k with it (75k with flat ele dmg craft)
(btw what is better to craft on it 22% ele dmg with attack skill, 5% block or flat element?4-52lighting for example)

I would be totally up to changing to this build but do not have 150regret orbs to spare
Could you tell me just the best things to take?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CAKE/characters

OAK

Things i know

take Winter Spirit
things that i do not really want - Acrobatics (I got 7770 hp 24%block 22%armor so It would be kind of waste)
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Jun 9, 2018, 8:00:00 PM
"
CAKE wrote:
Hi I did not start with this build guide but very similiar one with sword instead of claw,swords are hella expensive (we talkin 30ex+) this league so I've used this budget option

but I've found

That does not look too bad,sadly my tooltip drops to 70k with it (75k with flat ele dmg craft)
(btw what is better to craft on it 22% ele dmg with attack skill, 5% block or flat element?4-52lighting for example)

I would be totally up to changing to this build but do not have 150regret orbs to spare

OAK

Things i know

take Winter Spirit
things that i do not really want - Acrobatics (I got 7770 hp 24%block 22%armor so It would be kind of waste)

I mean it would probably be more time efficient to level a whole new character unless you have thefunds to respec with regrets you have to get up to the claw nodes to scale your damage and your specced heavy into swords and on the opposite side of the tree so honestly if all you did was pull out of your sword nodes and more into right side of tree you would still just be a watered down weaker version of whats in the guide.
"
CAKE wrote:
Spoiler

but I've found

OAK

Things i know

take Winter Spirit

Use PoB to answer literally 90% of these questions, I don't do that for others anymore. Takes way too much time, sorry.

That said, you can do Foils sure. I don't recommend it tho and explained it in the FAQ.

Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 9, 2018, 8:45:26 PM
"
xqball wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

but I've found

OAK

Things i know

take Winter Spirit

I mean it would probably be more time efficient to level a whole new character unless you have thefunds to respec with regrets you have to get up to the claw nodes to scale your damage and your specced heavy into swords and on the opposite side of the tree so honestly if all you did was pull out of your sword nodes and more into right side of tree you would still just be a watered down weaker version of whats in the guide.

Idk,leveling another character to 92 does not look very time efficient to me,you tell me nothing new.
I can not agree that I m heavy specced in to swords too,i got literally only 5 points in sword damage. Maybe the pictures confuse you but 2swords on picture do not mean sword,it does mean dual wield
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
what do you think about Shroud of the Lightless chest?
"

"
zeturka wrote:
hi

Also, some quick things for your gear: A Moonbender's right now probably still beats your Statstick, i'm 80% sure. Check it out in PoB, but that Axe really isn't good.
Try to transition away from Thunderfists to a shaped Innervate Helmet, because that frees up the Gloves for Tombfist which will offer a lot of Life and TONS of damage through Intimidate.

Small Update on me: Still had 0 time to play ):

the axe I have gives me much, much more dps. Tombfist I have (lucky vaaled it for +1 frenzy), but so far wanna use hrimsorrow, when I get the watcher's eye - will equip the tombfist for sure.

HI
tell me what you are doing with stun, when you can not attack or escape quickly,for example when fighting a boss when he casts spells or traps, or when the horde attacks you and puts a projectile on you?
Last edited by balloxsix on Jun 10, 2018, 8:48:09 AM
"
zavarech wrote:
what do you think about Shroud of the Lightless chest?

It's a cool Chest, but the 6l with the built in Ele Pen is worse than a proper 6Link. Also has a bit less life since we don't stack tooooooo many Abyss Jewels.

"
HI
tell me what you are doing with stun, when you can not attack or escape quickly,for example when fighting a boss when he casts spells or traps, or when the horde attacks you and puts a projectile on you?

Could you elaborate on what you mean?
We talked about Stun in here before. If you get stunned, something goes very wrong. While mapping you should almost never get hit due to high Dodge and your Evasion, as well as Reave covering the whole screen and killing stuff before it approaches you. Remember to keep you Flasks up (Quartz and Stibnite). Quartz Flask also allows you to run through mobs etc.
If you do get hit, enemies need to do 500 Damage in one Hit to even have a CHANCE to Stun you if you have 5k HP. Only a 2.5k Hit would be a guaranteed Stun.

I mapped with this Char in Bestiary and now in Incursion in all Tiers of Maps and on all Bosses. The only time I really get stunned is on Uber Elder if you don't wear Kaoms Roots for the Shaper Balls.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jun 10, 2018, 9:31:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info