[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

Last edited by SansMaslina6246 on Nov 13, 2018, 11:03:10 AM
I'm thinking of using this as a template for a landing/shattering steel build. What do you folks think?
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I'm thinking of using this as a template for a landing/shattering steel build. What do you folks think?

I'd imagine it will work fine with those skills; it just needs to be determined how they benefit from GMP/Slower Proj. It may be worth it to build around claws and crit - Bloodseeker with the %block while dual wielding corruption could be very good.

Edit: ignore the part about claws, I forgot the new skills are sword/axe only!
Last edited by Goddog_ on Nov 26, 2018, 4:29:59 PM
Are you going to update this build for betrayal (3.5)? Especially with the phys damage buff to grelwood? I would love to play this
"
smallchode96 wrote:
Are you going to update this build for betrayal (3.5)? Especially with the phys damage buff to grelwood? I would love to play this

That DPS increase to Grelwoods is pretty great. The build still works pretty much exactly the same. I would probably run 1 Grelwood and 1 Beltimber now to offset the damage falloff from Point Blank (Far Shot has no downsides).
pastebin link 3.4 ok to follow for 3.5? Thanks (new player)
"
Gaztik wrote:
pastebin link 3.4 ok to follow for 3.5? Thanks (new player)

Yep should be fine. Passive tree didn't really change for us.
For those wanting to try it, Lancing / Shattering Steel do work with this build, and feel pretty good, but I do think Spectral Throw is still the best option for this particular build.

However, if you wanted to do something like Starforge + Shattering Steel for bleeds, you would basically have a 2H Spectral Throw.
What about speccing into Red Storm in the bottom left between blood magic and iron grip?

30% global phys dmg seems like alot and might also possibly be able to replace chance to bleed gem in main link? This node-cluster gives the 25 % bleed chance we would lose to keep it at 100%

We would miss out a bit on the bleed dmg and lose the flat phys from the gem but question is if the 30% global phys and the benefits from another linked gem would be superior? Like Faster attacks, faster projectiles or maybe even empower?

And it's only 3 points for us with the current tree.. thoughts?
"
Chale90 wrote:
What about speccing into Red Storm in the bottom left between blood magic and iron grip?

30% global phys dmg seems like alot and might also possibly be able to replace chance to bleed gem in main link? This node-cluster gives the 25 % bleed chance we would lose to keep it at 100%

We would miss out a bit on the bleed dmg and lose the flat phys from the gem but question is if the 30% global phys and the benefits from another linked gem would be superior? Like Faster attacks, faster projectiles or maybe even empower?

And it's only 3 points for us with the current tree.. thoughts?

Definitely not worth it. Those 3 pts are better spent on a jewel socket that will give similar dps+life. Dropping Chance to Bleed isn't worth it either - the next closest gem is Faster Attacks and it would still be a DPS loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info