[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

"
Perffiath8 wrote:
Question from a relative noob: You have reference in the build to blood stance and sand stance, but you don't have that gem in any of the info for the build. You DO have Flesh and Stone. I have a gem that gives blood and sand stances, called ... Blood and Sand. What is the difference between these two?

If you read the description of Flesh and Stone, you'll see it allows you to toggle between the two stances. Flesh and Stone gives increased physical damage, maim, and decreased damage taken (in Sand stance). Blood and Sand only gives melee damage which does NOT affect us as Spectral Throw is not a melee attack.

Flesh and Stone description:
Spoiler
Casts an aura that affects you and nearby enemies differently depending on your stance. Using the skill again alternates between Blood Stance and Sand Stance.

Hope this helps.
I noticed your character on your profile is now using a 1h sword + shield setup. Did you find that was better overall for dps + survival?

I'm going to miss bleed explosions... but that was only really good for trivial content anyway, other than delving anyway.

I played this build when you first created it, and was thinking about starting it as the next league starter, just wondering whether I should maybe try the 1h + shield version to get true max block.
Last edited by CefkaPalazzo on Aug 30, 2019, 3:35:30 PM
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:

I played this build when you first created it, and was thinking about starting it as the next league starter, just wondering whether I should maybe try the 1h + shield version to get true max block.

The 1h+shield was just something I messed around with on Standard. I also went crit with that version. The damage was still there actually, but not sure if it was any better than the dual wield version. The main things that we die to are degens/chaos and hits that are too big to tank when our block fails.

If you really miss bleed explosions you can also use Haemophilia instead :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info