[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

Possibly dumb question but could you two hand this build if I invest into correct nodes?
Hi! I've been following your build this league and was wondering if you could possibly look at my character to help me find out what to upgrade next? I'm doing tier 8/9 maps at the moment. Still need to do Eternal lab - any tips would be awesome.

Thank you!

p.s your Pantheon info says Toxic Sewer for the upgrade it's now Jungle Valley tier 5 with Divine Vessel
Last edited by Gaztik on Dec 23, 2018, 5:45:09 PM
"
Bakud wrote:
Possibly dumb question but could you two hand this build if I invest into correct nodes?

Would be better to play something other than Gladiator if going for 2H. Gladiator is built for dual wield or sword+board. Slayer could be a good choice for 2H spec throw.

"
Gaztik wrote:
Hi! I've been following your build this league and was wondering if you could possibly look at my character to help me find out what to upgrade next? I'm doing tier 8/9 maps at the moment. Still need to do Eternal lab - any tips would be awesome.
Thank you!
p.s your Pantheon info says Toxic Sewer for the upgrade it's now Jungle Valley tier 5 with Divine Vessel

Thanks for the Pantheon info, I'll update it.

Your last lab will be pretty huge for your survivability, and you shouldn't have a problem taking on Uber Lab at level 89. You should spec out of one of the 5% nodes near Bloodless temporarily and grab the 14% node at Constitution (Scion life wheel)... or just make sure you grab Constitution on your next level up. Personal preference, but I've also stopped taking the nodes after Aspect of the Panther and instead throw those points into extra jewel sockets/life.

As far as gear upgrades go, most of your gear could use more life. Your gloves could get either Gripped Gloves or %Attack Speed/phys damage to attacks (attack speed probably better) on a different base.

More life on your helm for sure+30% reduced spec throw decel enchant will help with boss damage.

Overall your gear looks pretty good and I'm assuming you're res capped (didn't check in PoB). Do you have any specific concerns?
Thank you for the reply.

Yeah I'm res capped except Chaos which is -60%. I'll work on what you suggested. I did Mastermind first time with current gear and got absolutely destroyed. Is Syndicate just too OP right now?

Is this capable of endgame boss content/t16 maps as currently getting destroyed in t11/t12 or should I be working on a easier build for that?

Also, what jewel/life nodes are you taking instead of the nodes you said in previous post?

My Spectral Throw shows 71k DPS (single target (Slower Proj) in tooltip buffed/flasks and GMP is 39k+ with flasks and totem in hideout. Is that any good?

Currently at 5800 hp

Thank you again!

Update: Done Eternal lab now :-)
Last edited by Gaztik on Dec 29, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
Used your guide for a Shattering Steel dual hatchets build. Going pretty well, at endgame on average gear. I chose hatchets over swords simply because I knew Grelwoods were going to cost a pretty penny.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/z4iqzm5w

Gear so far, trying to link a 6-socket Vision currently.

Edit: Did it in less than 100 Fuzes :)

Last edited by Fivefingerheist on Dec 30, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
Is Seraph still the best MTX for this?
"
OlEurolO wrote:
Is Seraph still the best MTX for this?

I use Demonic Spectral Throw with Pitfighter armor set, Chaos char effect and chaos footprints. Pretty dope MTX

I'll chek on the new Bloodguard char effect and footprints, looks like it will look good with Pitfighter too
Hey there!

Following your guide and I have one question. How about Daresso's Defiance instead of LV?

Pretty great guide!
Anyone killed uber elder so far with this build? elder and shaper were both kinda easy (zero death elder and one stupid death shaper) uber elder tho fucked me in the butt... only got them down to 50% and that with all six portals. i probably suck and need to git gud in this fight.
is this possible to play a shield version with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info