[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

"
Desperation wrote:
So whos playn this build,toughts with new gems?Hows with bloodmagic(im using it),and without it? :)

I'm running this build with a couple minor changes.

I'm using a 4 link for Leap Slam > Fortify > Faster Attacks > Blood Magic because I'm reserving 75% of my Mana.

I'm running Herald of Purity + Determination, which not only keeps me at 90% physical damage reduction, but gives you some minions to distract enemies.

I'm not using Kaom's Roots, instead opting for rare boots to keep my resists over cap in double -resist maps. This also allowed me to grab enough intellect on my gear to run with any curse I may want to use.

I've chosen to drop a rare ring for the Mark of Submission unique. Giving me curse on hit with any curse I choose. Running Warlord's Mark the majority of the time, switching to Enfeeble vs some hard encounters. This also allows me to get around no leech + no flask charges maps by using Poacher's Mark.

It's looking like I will top out at about 5900-6100 life with this build with the changes I've made. Keep in mind this is with gear that I managed to purchase in the first 72 hours of the league, and it will definitely improve once I start min-maxing.

This is a great build with lots of flexibility. Definitely recommend it!

Here's the PoB link for what I'm aiming for. Minus a couple jewel slots that I haven't picked up yet.

https://pastebin.com/KZjJcYQN
Last edited by CefkaPalazzo on Sep 6, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Hey, now we cant get block chance in the sword corruption right?
Items a not change in 3.4?
Last edited by kolos154 on Sep 9, 2018, 8:09:38 AM
I'm thinking about trying this build with 2x Rigwald's Command to achieve permanent max block without a flask. It seems like I have more attack speed than is necessary. Going to try the slower + higher weapon damage + higher bleed per application option.

Love this build :)
Last edited by CefkaPalazzo on Sep 9, 2018, 10:09:51 PM
"
Hey, now we cant get block chance in the sword corruption right?

You're right! I didn't play this build much in Incursion and forgot about this. I'll update the guide.

"
kolos154 wrote:
Items a not change in 3.4?

Nope, items are all pretty much the same.

"
JLawL wrote:
I'm thinking about trying this build with 2x Rigwald's Command to achieve permanent max block without a flask. It seems like I have more attack speed than is necessary. Going to try the slower + higher weapon damage + higher bleed per application option.

Love this build :)

Nice man! I like seeing people put their own spin on the build. Let me know how Rigwald's Command works out. That's a juicy sword.
HIII I m the one saw your build and really impressed by the idea of free projectals from the swords. I made some minor changes to make the map farm much more fast and comfortable( i guess as a poe player thats what we looking for)
So here is the idea, i replaced the GMP with faster projectle so it can throw 2 screens away. To solve the problem we dont have GMP i use the Beltimer Sword gives 2 projectle when jump.
then another 2 projectle is when get a hit.-------doedre's elixer flask----gives mana free charges(not useful actually, imortal call consume all red balls)but also gives us free immortal call trigger and 50%inc life recover fomr pantheon.--no need vp:D
been playing this in the Delve league as my starter. It was a ton of fun though leeching isn't maybe the best in the mine. It is a ton of fun and I've gotten to T15 maps. This build is really great! Thanks a lot!
Cant open youre links to the skill tree :(
I have a question.Since we cant have block corr on swords - how we can achive close to 75% block?with flask i achive 64/64%
Last edited by Desperation on Oct 12, 2018, 6:01:08 PM
"
Desperation wrote:
I have a question.Since we cant have block corr on swords - how we can achive close to 75% block?with flask i achive 64/64%

Super late reply, but I didn't realize Versatile Combatant was nerfed in 3.4... it's no longer 100% of block chance applied to spell block, but just that spell block = attack block. This means half of Rumi's no longer applies to us and makes it much harder to cap spell block, let alone block. You could shoot for a couple more of the block wheels on the tree like Swagger and Gemini - that just means you have to drop some life. You could also use Rigwald's Command for the 10% block chance while DW.

Edit: Meant Versatile Combatant not Violent Retaliation.
Last edited by Goddog_ on Oct 26, 2018, 4:17:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info