[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
VomitChrist wrote:
Oh my god it feels oh so good to rock back on PC and away from PS4 console and it's awful economy/trading system!

So, don't know if this has been posted yet, but what paths should one take when leveling? Usually the skill tree is busted down every 30 levels or so....

Like when should one head towards VAAL pact area and when should one fill out the claw skill sections etc...?

I leveled travel nodes first, so basically just get the furthest stuff first on both sides, Vaal pact u take after u get Lioneyes fall and the claw nodes, priority is claw nodes for leech then the cold pen and acrobatics, rest you take is personal pref. whether you want more damage or more hp first.
"
SanyaV wrote:
"
VomitChrist wrote:
Oh my god it feels oh so good to rock back on PC and away from PS4 console and it's awful economy/trading system!

So, don't know if this has been posted yet, but what paths should one take when leveling? Usually the skill tree is busted down every 30 levels or so....

Like when should one head towards VAAL pact area and when should one fill out the claw skill sections etc...?

I leveled travel nodes first, so basically just get the furthest stuff first on both sides, Vaal pact u take after u get Lioneyes fall and the claw nodes, priority is claw nodes for leech then the cold pen and acrobatics, rest you take is personal pref. whether you want more damage or more hp first.

Ahh,
I see what you're saying, just hit those nodes that send you out on both sides then branch off to the skills later or when needed.

Makes sense...

while traveling, which nodes would say is somewhat crucial to get for more 'quality of life' or worth getting sooner than later?

"
VomitChrist wrote:
"
SanyaV wrote:
"
VomitChrist wrote:

Ahh,
I see what you're saying, just hit those nodes that send you out on both sides then branch off to the skills later or when needed.

Makes sense...

while traveling, which nodes would say is somewhat crucial to get for more 'quality of life' or worth getting sooner than later?

Until you gear up your only line of defence will be that dodge from acrobatics, so I'd say you should grab it before act 6 at the latest else it might feel a bit bad. you want art of the gladiator that give you no movespeed penalty from armor and you also want the herbalism nodes so you get more HP from flasks, thats about it for defence. For offence you want King of the Hill for the incredible utility of knockback on crit, staying far away is how you survive on this build.

This build is more reliant on the ascendancies and the gear than the tree itself, so theres nothing incredibly important to get at a certain point in time.
Hey,

are they setups for UBER Atziri? I can do all content but on UBER i die even when I shoot the normal Atziri it seems to reflect and im insta dead.
"
oNx1g wrote:
Hey,

are they setups for UBER Atziri? I can do all content but on UBER i die even when I shoot the normal Atziri it seems to reflect and im insta dead.

One of the 4 reflections is holding a mirror, your arrows cannot hit that else you will die. Try positioning yourself in the middle of the 4 and shooting outwards so the mirror is at your back.
Maybe someone has asked already, but your POB setup doesn't match what your skill setup in the post says. In POB you're using precision, herald of purity, phase run, etc. None of that is in the skill setup from the post. Which is the current version of the build?
Hi.

Great guide !
Just have some short questions.

I'm currently only running 1 socket tombfist, what kind of debuff should I go for? Maim or intimidate?

What do you think of Shadows and Dust gloves? Ever considered them for this build? Is the tombfist gloves just better?
"
SanyaV wrote:
Hello, very fun build! Funding this from my retired slayer.

One question, are you running Rupture or Fast and Deadly on the build? You said you were experimenting and I'd like to know how that ended up.

Thanks.

I went with fast and deadly. Rupture technically can eke out slightly more dps if my accuracy was capped without fast and deadly, but it's not (and i don't intend to try to get more accuracy on my gear, no real reason to). Plus it'd only be more dps when enemies bleed, which wouldn't be while clearing. The life gain on hit wouldn't be bad, but ultimately it's kinda unnecessary, fast and deadly makes things smoother with the blink arrow cd and the attack speed, even ignoring the accuracy.

"
bridgeburner wrote:
Maybe someone has asked already, but your POB setup doesn't match what your skill setup in the post says. In POB you're using precision, herald of purity, phase run, etc. None of that is in the skill setup from the post. Which is the current version of the build?

Yeah, I didn't bother to update my gem setup section for a while. I just got around to it, but in general my current preferences are usually in my most current gear setup/PoB.

"
ainstainy wrote:
Hi.

Great guide !
Just have some short questions.

I'm currently only running 1 socket tombfist, what kind of debuff should I go for? Maim or intimidate?

What do you think of Shadows and Dust gloves? Ever considered them for this build? Is the tombfist gloves just better?

Intimidate is generally more important. Maim is kinda nice but mostly not too relevant, most enemies will be chilled/frozen/knocked back/dead.

Wouldn't bother with Shadows and Dust. Even a perfect legacy roll probably won't top a 1-socket tombfist, intimidate alone is more dps than the crit mult to say nothing of what you get from the gems.
Last edited by Shppy on Jul 31, 2019, 3:14:40 PM
Shppy wrote:
"
Intimidate is generally more important. Maim is kinda nice but mostly not too relevant, most enemies will be chilled/frozen/knocked back/dead.

Wouldn't bother with Shadows and Dust. Even a perfect legacy roll probably won't top a 1-socket tombfist, intimidate alone is more dps than the crit mult to say nothing of what you get from the gems.

Thanks. Gonna try them today. Only got 1 socket atm, but managed to hit the corruption "attacks have x% critical strike change".
this will probably sound stupid but why do we put the omen jewel in that socket near golem's blood,where are the 40 dex to activate it? or we just dont use that,sorry if i missed something,thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info