[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

is the critical chance as important as extra arrows or should i use this that i have floating around?
"
internal_war wrote:
is the critical chance as important as extra arrows or should i use this that i have floating around?

Depends.

Death's Upus will do more dmg per arrow due to its higher crit and nice Multi roll. However, depending on how much you invest in dmg you'll have plenty to clear maps and do bosses. At that point you'd be better off with Reach of The Council, because it has higher attack speed and better coverage due to the 2 extra arrows. That makes map clear feel much smoother. Besides, with the investment in a crit Hatred watcher's eye and flat crit roll on body armour it's very easy to still hit high crit.

I'm also using Reach for this build and my crit chance is 80% without the diamond flask up. With the flask it's 96%. So basically capped.

Here's my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/hzKbi9fy
"
build rip?

uh... no?

If you're referring to the tshot enchant nerf, I haven't even been using that since voidshot got buffed, i don't really care about it. Actually ice shot getting some flat cold added ought to make the build better.
From the patch notes Ice shot "Now has 2 to 3 added Attack Cold Damage at gem level 1, up to 75 to 113 at gem level 20 (previously none)."

This is HUGE...
Also, chain mechanic got fixed!
May be worthwile going chain on Ice Shot instead of Pierce.
I am still not sure what build i'll choose this one with ICE shot+ voidfletcher or Toxic Rain+ herald of agony because both are being buffed. I'd like to delve thought without duying....
"
From the patch notes Ice shot "Now has 2 to 3 added Attack Cold Damage at gem level 1, up to 75 to 113 at gem level 20 (previously none)."

This is HUGE...

i logged in with my deadeye and found my sheet dps increased by 20k + dps.

mapping and bossing has been very smooth. enjoy it while it lasts, i anticipate some sort of nerf next league.
Hello! Nice build you've made. I was delaying Ice Shot/Voidfletcher for several leagues, but finally decided to play it. I was wondering, what would be the best Keystone to allocate to amulet with the new oil system? Avatar of the hunt, Aspect of the Eagle or something cold from the Witch's side?
"
ryderbg wrote:
Hello! Nice build you've made. I was delaying Ice Shot/Voidfletcher for several leagues, but finally decided to play it. I was wondering, what would be the best Keystone to allocate to amulet with the new oil system? Avatar of the hunt, Aspect of the Eagle or something cold from the Witch's side?

PoB says Master Fletcher gives me the most DPS increase. Can also go Whisper's of Doom if you get Elemental Weakness corrupt on gloves to go with Assassin's Mark from ring.
Doin this build for the 4th time and its pretty good as always.The only problems are the blighted maps.I cant do anything with those unique blight mobs.I mean, sure im killing them but too slow.Sometimes i kill 1 then the other kills my mushroom or what is that thing. :D Still lack the 2nd 6link (im goin now with 6l iceshot and 5l barrage), the lioneyes fall and the dying sun.blighted maps are insane, they have just too much hp, dunno if i can beat them on higher level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info