[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Onedaylate wrote:
this will probably sound stupid but why do we put the omen jewel in that socket near golem's blood,where are the 40 dex to activate it? or we just dont use that,sorry if i missed something,thank you

the dex doesn't have to be allocated, just nearby. There's enough around to put it there, in the shadow's socket, or in the ranger's. Doesn't really matter which one you choose, except i've got a Brutal Restraint in ranger's socket.
Last edited by Shppy on Aug 1, 2019, 8:42:23 PM
Hows this build with t16 map farming? especially with legion and the legion bosses?

Is there a reason to corrupt the Lion jewel where the only thing that has been added is the "Corruption" flag while no other special mods or changes have been added?

What's the difference between this corrupted Jewel and it's non-corrupted counterpart?

What's the advantage when there seems to be no added changes.

If I had a choice between a normal Lioneye's Fall and a corrupted Lioneye's Fall that is the exact same as the one listed here, what would the advantages be?
"
VomitChrist wrote:
What's the difference between this corrupted Jewel and it's non-corrupted counterpart?

What's the advantage when there seems to be no added changes.
The advantage is that it's usually cheaper, because someone tried to get a good corruption and failed. Un-corrupted jewel has some potential value - people can hope to corrupt it into an upgrade. Corrupted one is done as it is, as long as it didn't break (=downgrade to rare), it still has all the values of that gem, only downside is it cannot be further corrupted. This specific gem doesn't even have any numerical values that could be divined, so no, I don't see any downside.

Hello All!

Looking to make a last push and get uber elder down before the league ends. Not sure where I should be going with my gear upgrades. I have a few EX to spend so any recommendations on items I can pick up or changes to my passive tree. This is my first league so I'm sure I've made some mistakes somewhere.

Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/Zha23iuM
"
stig2016 wrote:
Hows this build with t16 map farming? especially with legion and the legion bosses?

I didn't follow after his guide 1:1, but great (that's what I'm doing mostly).
I rarely ever die (and when I do it's to mino as you'd expect).

You can check my tree and gear.
Total poe noob here, I have been following the budget TS build as my first character, with mirage, gmp, elemental damage, added cold.

Then I found this guide and realized just adding voidfetcher already made a huge difference.I was already using death opus.

Can someone explain the benefit of having ice shot as a second clearing skill, when TS is already really good at it?
Would it be a big difference in terms of damage using the generic TS skill chain as I have vs the one in the op
"
Fobywilie wrote:
Total poe noob here, I have been following the budget TS build as my first character, with mirage, gmp, elemental damage, added cold.

Then I found this guide and realized just adding voidfetcher already made a huge difference.I was already using death opus.

Can someone explain the benefit of having ice shot as a second clearing skill, when TS is already really good at it?
Would it be a big difference in terms of damage using the generic TS skill chain as I have vs the one in the op

Tornado shot in this build is used for single target and Ice Shot for clear. This is all personal preference. If you like Tornado shot better for clear, go for it. Especially if you have the +2 TS enchant for helmet I find TS to clear better than Ice Shot, so I also run with TS for clear.

And yeah, chain on tornado shot is godly for clear. Doing the same thing.
Last edited by Fritso on Aug 11, 2019, 4:24:36 PM
"
Fobywilie wrote:

I would personally recommend barrage for single target instead of TS if you dont have the helm enchant (which actually costs like 14ex).
Can any one give me some advice plz since I feel pretty weak (like deadly spamming TS for like a couple minutes just for a t12-13 maps bosses).

This is my POB: https://pastebin.com/RAQ2yCY3

My gear is still quite cheap since I took it from other chars and Im trying to get a - nearby enemies cold res helmet. And should I go for shadow area instead of slayer area?

Ty so much for helping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info