[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Any plans for a 3.7 pob paste bin

Curious to what armor helm boots we need sinde synth gewe isnt in legion
"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:
Any plans for a 3.7 pob paste bin

Curious to what armor helm boots we need sinde synth gewe isnt in legion

Yeah, suppose I can post that now, I've built it up to 95 and probably got all the gear i'm planning to get (unless i feel like ponying up for a +1 voidfletcher). Doesn't have 20q gems yet, but w/e, i'll just add the link for now.

That being said the synth stuff didn't really change much of the plan anyway, boots and helm are pretty much just stuff to round out resists and give life (and movespeed).
Last edited by Shppy on Jul 14, 2019, 10:22:48 PM
Reccomended enchanments? Ts or is for helm?
So I got some Shadows and Dust gloves. Is it worth switching to Oskarm/Maligaro? Or should I just try for the 2 abyss Tombfists? I haven't had any experience using abyss gems, not sure if they'll be expensive or not.

What boots would you recommend until I can craft a pair?
Sericus
Can the op explain what is the purpose of the claw section of the tree? Is bow considered a claw now? Pob does indeed show dps increase but i can't see where does it come from O.O
"
Can the op explain what is the purpose of the claw section of the tree? Is bow considered a claw now? Pob does indeed show dps increase but i can't see where does it come from O.O

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall

That gem converts nearby passives from claw to bow passives. You slot it near the claw branch and everything in it's radius will benefit bows instead.
I feel that i have enough damage as is, so i opted into using Fleetfoot for some ms/as on movement use/movement cdr(Skipped King of the Hill, crit feels enough at the 50% + flask ballpark. dropped fast and deadly in the tree in favor of ricochet (sure AS looks good on paper, but voidfletch charges only recover every 0,5s, and additional chain helps mapping a lot.and since now we have dash, it feels a lot better as a dodge mechaninc vs blink/mirror) and replaced AS support with fork (including chain in that, too). Ive been trying to craft another garb with -15 to manacost and crit, but that ain't happening anytime soon, so i opted to using one with -15 and maim.

I also took up barrage because it dumps all the charges at once, effectively oneshotting any map boss up to t15. links: Barra-Hypo-added cold(could substitute for CoC with the ice field thingy (Arctic breath) for added effectivieness on hypothermia and bone chill, for voidfletch charges alone.)-Eledmg with attacks support-Bonechill. This setup is only at 5L, so CoC setup would be pretty easy to manage.

Oh yeah, and i also took every life% node close by, since below 5k hp feels really rippy.

Edit number 100: I also went with precision aura. Thats why i took a helmet with 5% less mana reserved, so i have 100 unreserved mana, TS costing whatever it costs, but with -15 on chest, its costs 42 right now, giving me 2 shots before it depletes, and since void/leech both give nice mana, there should be no issue to keep it up. You could also go with lvl1 precision, even that gives nice bonuses and reserves next to nothing.

(sorry for the ramble, thought i'd give some additional ideas if you need any.)
Last edited by azuz22 on Jul 20, 2019, 4:20:22 PM
Hello. I need your help. What should I change. Cant' do guardians. A literally always one shoted and dont have enough damage against them. Thanks in advance and sorry for my english :)

"
Hello. I need your help. What should I change. Cant' do guardians. A literally always one shoted and dont have enough damage against them. Thanks in advance and sorry for my english :)

hey, I am playing a slightly different version of voidfletcher/iceshot, but looking at your gear I can tell you that damage wise of course 5link and underleveled gems hold the damage back a lot. whats your tool tip damage?
and how much life do you have? i have (only) around 4500 life, but i barely get killed, almost never. and i am playing t16 with this build. have acrobatics/phase acrobatics and some extra leech on passive tree, i feel its ok.
but i wished i had more life honestly
"
markuskanada wrote:
"

hey, I am playing a slightly different version of voidfletcher/iceshot, but looking at your gear I can tell you that damage wise of course 5link and underleveled gems hold the damage back a lot. whats your tool tip damage?
and how much life do you have? i have (only) around 4500 life, but i barely get killed, almost never. and i am playing t16 with this build. have acrobatics/phase acrobatics and some extra leech on passive tree, i feel its ok.
but i wished i had more life honestly

Hello. Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/wy3m5DFs
My tooltip dmg is 33k (with hatred, GoI, precision and ice golem)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info