[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

I have been very unsuccessful with getting additional arrow on my voidfletcher, although last night I have got 0.5% of cold damage leeched as life and it made a difference to me. Syndicate encounters got easier.
Last edited by Paulst1ck on Jan 1, 2019, 12:58:48 PM
How important is the blind on hit of the Pandemonius ? Because I currently have a 30c amulet and the damage increase I would get from the Pandemonius is less than 10%. I'll also lose 200 life.
Unless the blind on hit is really great for survivability it's really not worth losing all that life for a tiny bit of damage.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Paulst1ck wrote:
I have been very unsuccessful with getting additional arrow on my voidfletcher, although last night I have got 0.5% of cold damage leeched as life and it made a difference to me. Syndicate encounters got easier.

I took me 125 quivers to get it, but at 11c average it's still a much wiser investment than trying to buy one. In those 125, I sold back some decent corrupted ones for 5ex total, so basically my final cost was just invested time in buying quivers.
"
Swanman8907 wrote:
"
Paulst1ck wrote:

Hi there, very interested in this change. I am an older player, new to PoE. This ranger is my first toon ever and while I am enjoying the crazy damage this character can produce, it really is a glass cannon. I am not familiar with lots of mechanics (not helping for sure) and little more robust version of this concept would be highly appreciated. Are you literally running this same build but play as Scion?

Not exactly but the scion version I am running is similar in some ways. A bit of a combination between a Farrul's Hopeshredder scion build, and a voidshot build.

If you're new I would not recommend my build as it is very expensive, the jewels alone are ~15ex.

I messaged you regarding your build as i am doing something similar
Noob question so i struggle with my mana regen when using tornado shot on bosses, but ice shot on the other hand just seems to do fine on bosses and on trash and i really dont know why that is. if aynone can help me out with this i would apreciate it.
"
AsukaMiauley wrote:
Noob question so i struggle with my mana regen when using tornado shot on bosses, but ice shot on the other hand just seems to do fine on bosses and on trash and i really dont know why that is. if aynone can help me out with this i would apreciate it.

do you have mana leech? Tshot shouldn't have an issue as long as you have mana leech.
Can we discuss the real con of this build?

I'm speaking of course of the Void Shot sound effect: a repetitive, under-powered lawn-mower revving through some moist grass--from a distance.

Other than that, I've been having the most fun I've ever had in PoE. Feel like a blinking stalker from [video game title from rival game company] with my blink-arrow cliff abuse.

Thanks for the good times!

Edit: Doing maps like Geode with this setup makes me feel like a criminal. The monsters just don't stand a chance. You can walk into that map with elemental resistance at any number you want--yes, under 75%--and just watch these poor guys look up at you atop the wall you just blinked over. Wham wham wham! No more monsters.
Last edited by DietCokeVeins on Jan 3, 2019, 11:25:39 AM
[dbLinkedItem id="12693862587"]

how about this type of ring.. i crafted it but i was a bit unlucky to get life and add cold dmg :(

(assasin mark gives extra crit chance)
Killed Uber Elder for the first time ever today. Didnt have Voidfletcher with extra arrow or Dying Sun but it was still very doable.

Voidfletcher sound effect destroyed my eardrums though.
Made an 6l death opus and Will going to try this build.

Can u recommend me another armor than that elder one? This one its 10ex+ 6l and i kinda dont have this money now

What u think about Hyrris Ire ir Queen of Forest?
Last edited by Dzarke on Jan 3, 2019, 10:55:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info