[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Dzarke wrote:
Made an 6l death opus and Will going to try this build.

Can u recommend me another armor than that elder one? This one its 10ex+ 6l and i kinda dont have this money now

What u think about Hyrris Ire ir Queen of Forest?

Well, for one you really don't *need* two 6ls. If you've already got a 6L on your Opus, then that's certainly good enough.

As for the chest itself, getting a basic elder crit chest isn't too bad, rolling pristine+serrated fossils will get something decent before too long with a chance of getting something great. That being said, Hyrri's is a great option too, it's got even better offense than an elder crit chest will provide now, albeit without any life.
Last edited by Shppy on Jan 4, 2019, 1:10:48 AM
Haven't slept in a while and ended up buying a +1 bow attacks fire additional arrow Voidfletcher, but I didn't notice it was the old one second per void charge instead of the new 0.5

Two steps forward, one step back?

Edit: I guess we must trust the patch notes rather than the tooltip text. A daunting task seeing as how they are both combination of letters. To trust one, but not the other--may our souls discern the deceiver.
I was also not of sound mind--moreso than usual--during the sleepless streak.
Last edited by DietCokeVeins on Jan 4, 2019, 9:11:45 PM
"
DietCokeVeins wrote:
Haven't slept in a while and ended up buying a +1 bow attacks fire additional arrow Voidfletcher, but I didn't notice it was the old one second per void charge instead of the new 0.5

Two steps forward, one step back?

huh, patch notes said its changes affected all versions of the item. Have you tried it out? Could be that the text is just wrong.
Hello everyone!
As I promised:
Uber Elder kill with Tornado Shot + Voidfletcher | Deathless and Less than 3 min
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di_Olt0tfaA
Nice setup, i love the spec so far, just a question, why did you put some points on the claws section? is it because of Soul Raker?

Thanks
"
stephdrum wrote:
Nice setup, i love the spec so far, just a question, why did you put some points on the claws section? is it because of Soul Raker?

Thanks

We use Lioneye's Fall (Jewel) to transform claw mods into bow mods. From there we get a leech (life and mana) and a lot of critical chance/multi
Would Arborix Assassin Bow actually be better for this build or no?
"
Angrybobs wrote:
Would Arborix Assassin Bow actually be better for this build or no?

Posted November 29th by Shppy:
All that's changed on Arborix is it has a higher flat phys roll now. But my particular setup is based mostly around flat cold damage and crit, Arborix doesn't exactly align with what I'm going for. If you wanted to do more of a phys-to-ele version of the build, Arborix would be alright, but it almost certainly wouldn't top the flat cold + Opus approach.
Hey guys,

thank you for your thread. I just switched from Ice Shot only to this build. As this build uses Ice Shot as well, I wonder (as a beginner) when must I use Ice Shot and when Tornado Shot?

I don't understand why we have both of them as our dmg skills. One more thing: How to use Frenzy correctly? Spam it?

Thanks in advance for every answer!
"
circleback wrote:
Hey guys,

thank you for your thread. I just switched from Ice Shot only to this build. As this build uses Ice Shot as well, I wonder (as a beginner) when must I use Ice Shot and when Tornado Shot?

I don't understand why we have both of them as our dmg skills. One more thing: How to use Frenzy correctly? Spam it?

Thanks in advance for every answer!

Oversimplified quick answer:
-Ice Shot: clear packs. Bosses too up to a certain tier.
-Tornado Shot: Bosses. Packs too if you feel like it.

The damage from TS will become more noticeable on stronger enemies. At first, it feels like everything dies instantly to Ice Shot and the ensuing explosions. This won't last forever.

Frenzy charges are best built up for the boss fight. But you can season your dish to taste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info