[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

How does the build handle Atziri, especially during the split phase with the mirror clone? Wouldn't Tornado Shot cause problems because it could accidentally hit the mirror?
EXPLOSIONS?
"
PocketEngi wrote:
How does the build handle Atziri, especially during the split phase with the mirror clone? Wouldn't Tornado Shot cause problems because it could accidentally hit the mirror?

TS does not allow us to kill Atziri (1 shot - suicide). The only option - to put a barrage
Recorded a video for you where this build destroys the depths of the Azurite mine
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/Dnla0AOj1u0

And I recorded the killing Uber Elder ...
Only I died from the first ball of Shaper LOL
But then I corrected myself and did not die anymore.
Last edited by darkvergi1 on Dec 30, 2018, 3:34:41 AM
"
darkvergi1 wrote:
"
PocketEngi wrote:

TS does not allow us to kill Atziri (1 shot - suicide). The only option - to put a barrage

uh... not even close to the only option. I never gem swap, and i've got no issue with the mirror clone.

I just use ice shot and make sure i'm attacking a direction away from the mirror. Ice Shot and Void Shot are well controlled, as long as you're not facing the mirror there's no real threat of hitting it.

Only issue I have with atziri is occasionally the reflect from the solo phase, cuz my dps is high enough that i could potentially kill myself off the 1% or whatever reflect if i'm not paying attention and get unlucky.
Last edited by Shppy on Dec 30, 2018, 3:35:55 AM
I meant that an ordinary player will not be able to comfortably play and kill Atziri. If you get used to it, it is possible ...
well on set 5 (a set being a tab filled with 24 quivers) finally happened

Upgrade priority for this build? Currently looking at getting a pandemonius or 2socket tombfist.
"
PurpleFission wrote:
Upgrade priority for this build? Currently looking at getting a pandemonius or 2socket tombfist.

pandemonius for sure, 1 socket tombfist isn't that much worse than 2 socket.
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:
Spoiler

So i gave this build a try and it works great i am loving it so far. I did couple of investments today (bought the rings and new boots) and i am trying to figure out which direction should i prioritize in next upgrade.

I am thihnking i need to upgrade following :

- Quiver to +1 arrow
- Weapon from 5L to 6L
- Better chest? If so, any suggestions?
- Helmet enchant -> i am planing to do day of labruning soon so hopefuly ill get some OP enchahnt there
- Tombfist 2 sockets.

Atm i am tackling the endgame content and slowly moving towards final encounters (mind me i am noob, this is my first character with which ill be even encountering shaper not to mention beating hiim) i am at around 220 delve depth, just killed elder today and phoenix, and got almost finished atlas. Also luckily found beachhead today so finished that one too :)

What i need to know is which of the upgrades should be priority? All of them are fairly expensive so i would like to know which one gives me biggest boost in either dmg or survability.

No advice for me? :(
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:

What i need to know is which of the upgrades should be priority? All of them are fairly expensive so i would like to know which one gives me biggest boost in either dmg or survability.

No advice for me? :(

Best bet is probably to get a good chest first, it's generally not that expensive to craft something good, pristine+serrated fossils will eventually get you a decent piece to work with (make sure you're using an elder chest at least ilvl 84 for t1 crit, ilvl 86 for t1 life).

6L isn't actually a massive priority cuz Void Shot covers a lot of your bossing dps regardless of your links. And getting just one 6L isn't too expensive, 6L death's harp/opus isn't that pricey. Manually 6l'ing a chest could be, but just one 6L is enough to have your boss dps nearly optimized.

Otherwise +1 arrow voidfletcher is a good upgrade, but not one you can reliably get by any measure. Best not to count on ever getting one tbh, they're quite expensive if there's even any available at all. And 2 socket tombfist isn't a *huge* upgrade over 1 socket, it's just an extra abyss jewel and the maim, it can easily wait. The +2 tshot enchant is a pretty big upgrade, worth getting if you're rich enough, but not necessary by any means. It matters a lot less since Voidshot got buffed, personally I'm probably not gonna bother with it this league (though partially cuz i'm using a rare helm this league)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info