[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Hey, how well would this build work with farrul's fur and the helm or just a ring with aspect of the cat? Would it increase/decrease damage/life significantly or is there not really any point in doing it? Asking since i see farrul's fur in your bestiary setup.
0-75 on quivers so far, 2 +1 chain though which help recoup some of my cost here.
Last edited by ChaseX13 on Dec 27, 2018, 8:50:28 PM
Hey I'm still new to this game so I've been trying to understand how the dmg in this build works.Been clearing t12 maps fine, but syndicate seem to still be slow dying. Is that a common thing or no ?
Spoiler

So i gave this build a try and it works great i am loving it so far. I did couple of investments today (bought the rings and new boots) and i am trying to figure out which direction should i prioritize in next upgrade.

I am thihnking i need to upgrade following :

- Quiver to +1 arrow
- Weapon from 5L to 6L
- Better chest? If so, any suggestions?
- Helmet enchant -> i am planing to do day of labruning soon so hopefuly ill get some OP enchahnt there
- Tombfist 2 sockets.

Atm i am tackling the endgame content and slowly moving towards final encounters (mind me i am noob, this is my first character with which ill be even encountering shaper not to mention beating hiim) i am at around 220 delve depth, just killed elder today and phoenix, and got almost finished atlas. Also luckily found beachhead today so finished that one too :)

What i need to know is which of the upgrades should be priority? All of them are fairly expensive so i would like to know which one gives me biggest boost in either dmg or survability.
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
600 depth completed
Spoiler
Tried this till lvl 80 in Bestiary, gonna try it again, it was fun and I already got some items ready

Last edited by Jenova798 on Dec 29, 2018, 10:16:31 AM
Well,I've got 2 questions.

1.I was wondering if I could use something like blast rain for single target damage because I don't like TS as a skill.If the answer is yes how can I make it work in this build.

2.Is it possible to use 2 bows/quivers with kaom's,so I can switch between farming and single target damage.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.
I think it will be interesting to someone. Shaper Kill
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/h4hFAnm0aBY
wondering if it was better to use a opal ring or a diamond ring and how important is crit in this build.
"
Remiwinks wrote:
Bonechill vs. pierce as 6th?

i'm sticking with bonechill, it's worth giving up that one jewel socket for omen on the winds to get piercing from that in exchange for getting ~16% increased damage taken. Plus it ups the chill effect nicely for a little extra crowd control on bosses.

"
Cryolit wrote:
Well,I've got 2 questions.

1.I was wondering if I could use something like blast rain for single target damage because I don't like TS as a skill.If the answer is yes how can I make it work in this build.

2.Is it possible to use 2 bows/quivers with kaom's,so I can switch between farming and single target damage.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

1) You could use whatever skill you want, though i can't guarantee it'll work as well. The build doesn't functionally depend on any particular bow skill (though having ice shot is advised for the sake of guaranteeing chills with its ground).

2) You could if you want to, it does mean losing some crit/dps potential farrul's/hyrri's/elder flat crit chest/etc too though. Also you'd have to gather up enough strength for Kaom's.

"
liquidvapour wrote:
wondering if it was better to use a opal ring or a diamond ring and how important is crit in this build.

Opal would be preferable, but shaped opals are much more expensive, and the ring being shaped is much more important than the implicit for the sake of Mark of the Elder. If you can afford a shaped opal, go for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info