[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Working on the +1 voidfletcher but I think I got most of everything else pretty good. Haven't pushed content, just trying to complete atlas. Working towards better jewels, just shy of not needing lightning res on a jewel.

Otherwise, build going pretty good, crafted that diamond ring and pretty happy with the results part of me wants to try and annul off the spell damage but those chances are too slim. Even the strength on it is solid for the gems
Hi all, Merry Christmas and sorry for my bad english.
Is the +1 arrow on voidfletcher mandatory? Because items with this vaal are very expensive...
what is everyone else using cause the build is fairly cheap to get going im seeing less then 150chaos but that "Pandemonius " is 5 EX and thats just to much , ill prob do an elder ammy for now but that ammy is just insane
Current setup is working super well.

Thinking of dropping T.Shot for always runnin Ice Shot. Might have to drop Bone Chill for Cold Pen in this scenario. Not sure.

Considering the 6slot chest to run
CWDT - IC - Inc Duration - Vaal Grace - Vaal Haste - Ice Golem

then moving the boot slots to have
HoI - ice bite - Curse on Hit - Warlords Mark (this only works if I can get an additional curse Pandemonius)

That leaves me one slot in the helm to run Blood Rage.

Spoiler
"
Osiris70 wrote:
Hi all, Merry Christmas and sorry for my bad english.
Is the +1 arrow on voidfletcher mandatory? Because items with this vaal are very expensive...

Absolutely not. My damage is good, even without the +1 arrows. It's a rare vaal implicit and there's only one on poe.trade currently.
EXPLOSIONS?
Can I change out pierce support gem to other's?
Level 100 complete!
Aul #298 deathless kill
Omg

Hi, I have this 2 body armor and i don't know which use. i hesitate between more hp or more dps and i bit more dodge. Cause i only have 4.5K hp with the Hyrris' Ire...

Last edited by Krayt_ on Dec 26, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info