[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Stuck at level 90 dying to t15-t16 big 1 shots only with 4.7k hp currently. But I did fix my leech issues by changing the tree to be more leech based + (crafted a 20+ hp on hit ring + Assasins mark) and now with 2k leech/second up from 1k I am able to clearly see my health bar actually moving back up after I take a semi-big hit. I'm sure if I spend like 10-20ex I can maybe get much better gear for lot's more life but my options are all very expensive for this build it seems. I was mainly just trying to get decent enough gear to be able to do t15+ influenced bosses and I'm finally able to do them now after upgrading the 20+ hit ring and more leech.

(I did not see this mentioned but if anyone is having trouble with clear speed or damage on t15+ I would recommend the Sinvicta's Mettle for free rampage buff. You wield the 2h sword as an offhand, you kill 1 pack of mobs with it when starting the map and switch to primary and by the end of the map with full rampage stacks you get a HUGE dps + movement speed boost)
Hi I'm fairly new. I bought the praxis gem and got my skills set-up. Though does anyone know what minus amount on mana should be on praxis? Because -4 is not working :D
"
douweegbertje wrote:
Hi I'm fairly new. I bought the praxis gem and got my skills set-up. Though does anyone know what minus amount on mana should be on praxis? Because -4 is not working :D

-8 is the deal
thank you! any input on weapon choice? is hiltless the best 2h option outside of starforge? Would it be cheaper to convert to dual wield? if so, what weapons would you suggest for a poor exile?
"
Crit multiplier is very important in the build, only few percentages can give you huge dps buffs. I always try to look crit multiplier mods first and after that crit chance. With Diamond flask our crit chance is very high already.

I agree with you :

lol
Do we get Maim from anywhere else than totems? Totems are mostly used on bosses, abyss spawns, metamorphs etc but not most of the time while mapping. Maim has almost 1 million dps effect on my PoB configs when it's turned on and off. Using Flesh & Stone instead of Herald of Purity would give Maim to cyclone but then I guess we'd have less damage on bosses while totems are active.

"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Crit multiplier is very important in the build, only few percentages can give you huge dps buffs. I always try to look crit multiplier mods first and after that crit chance. With Diamond flask our crit chance is very high already.

I agree with you :

lol

Impressive but how? I only have 477% and I thought I have prioritized it :)
Last edited by patouskii on Mar 31, 2020, 10:54:53 AM
"
drocksmash wrote:
thank you! any input on weapon choice? is hiltless the best 2h option outside of starforge? Would it be cheaper to convert to dual wield? if so, what weapons would you suggest for a poor exile?

Ten years ago :

"
I guess better weapons for this, in sequence :

-Limbsplit or Wideswing
-Reaper's Pursuit
-Rigwald's Charge
-Terminus Est
- Hiltless / Kondo's Pride / Doomsower / sinvictas
-starforge

I think it's still up to date :P

Although I always prefer weapons with high physical damage for cyclone.
There are a good one in trade :

LoL

Anyway if you want to go dual wield , go to Saviour Sword + Paradoxia , i guess.
"
patouskii wrote:
Do we get Maim from anywhere else than totems? Totems are mostly used on bosses, abyss spawns, metamorphs etc but not most of the time while mapping. Maim has almost 1 million dps effect on my PoB configs when it's turned on and off. Using Flesh & Stone instead of Herald of Purity would give Maim to cyclone but then I guess we'd have less damage on bosses while totems are active.

Vulnerabilty has 20% chance to maim.

Dismembering passive can give more 20% chance.

Main on hit is a modifier for some 1 handed weapons i guess too.
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
patouskii wrote:

Vulnerabilty has 20% chance to maim.

Dismembering passive can give more 20% chance.

Main on hit is a modifier for some 1 handed weapons i guess too.

Ok I use assasins mark on the ring. Chose that one since it gives some defense also with life on kill.
hello wanted to ask if you can give me a tip on how to get a little tanker, I die very much from one hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info