[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the best way to craft the -15 mana cost chest?
Just get a 6-link Astral Plate and spam fossils I'm assuming?
Or is outright buying it gonna be cheaper?
Last edited by Nargrimm on Mar 31, 2020, 11:52:22 AM
"
Nargrimm wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what is the best way to craft the -15 mana cost chest?

Quoting OP from the first post under changes in 3.10:

"- Fossil Crafting -15 total mana Cost comes from Warlord influence instead of being a Delve roll. That's it."
"
Impressive but how? I only have 477% and I thought I have prioritized it :)

I think it is only possible in standard league, with legacy items.

I dont know if my char is visible, but her name is ScionFvlminata level 95 char.
"
ByCrom wrote:
"

I dont know if my char is visible, but her name is ScionFvlminata level 95 char.

It's visible yes. Very interesting passive tree you have there, had to try it out on PoB. It gives good damage on my build but life drops almost 2k. Leeching and regen is probably better though but getting oneshot would become problem.
"
patouskii wrote:
"
ByCrom wrote:
"

It's visible yes. Very interesting passive tree you have there, had to try it out on PoB. It gives good damage on my build but life drops almost 2k. Leeching and regen is probably better though but getting oneshot would become problem.

Yes , is a meta assembly, turned to damage . But has fine defensive stats:

43% phys.damage reduction
64% evade chance
6080 armour
59% attack dodge
45% spell dodge
1819 life leech

Using pride, blood and sand, dread banner, precision, aspect of cat and grace auras.
"
Nargrimm wrote:

by the calcs of this page https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=45&bi=4396&m=fossil&f=|9|14|4|&i=|6|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=2&req={%222226%22:{%22l%22:85,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|6|&ccp={}

it should cost around 48 chaos but may be more if you want a good roll of life and resists
hi, I would like to try it. yet i cannot read pastebin, am having trouble with it. by any chance can you do the passive tree to see the progress to follow it up to the end on pob? thank you :)
Last edited by Queen_Kuuipo on Apr 2, 2020, 1:29:46 AM
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Crit multiplier is very important in the build, only few percentages can give you huge dps buffs. I always try to look crit multiplier mods first and after that crit chance. With Diamond flask our crit chance is very high already.

I agree with you :

lol

*Streams tears of Joy and salutes*

"Good Man. Carry On." <3
I was curious as to what the market looked liked "After the Herald build explosion" and it seems you can get a 6L Astral Plate for roughly 2ex then for 3 more ex grab a Warlord's Exalted orb. Smash that into it and either get lucky there or just now have an amazing base that can easily be fossil crafted into what you need and 6 Linked.

Looks like it's 8Ex to buy a finished result for a GG chest.

5 - 6 Ex for any descent Base that has the roll on it.

The explosion of currency from that OP set up. Warlord's Exalts are tanking in price.
"
Vashseden wrote:
I was curious as to what the market looked liked "After the Herald build explosion" and it seems you can get a 6L Astral Plate for roughly 2ex then for 3 more ex grab a Warlord's Exalted orb. Smash that into it and either get lucky there or just now have an amazing base that can easily be fossil crafted into what you need and 6 Linked.

Looks like it's 8Ex to buy a finished result for a GG chest.

5 - 6 Ex for any descent Base that has the roll on it.

The explosion of currency from that OP set up. Warlord's Exalts are tanking in price.

thank you so much for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info