[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

3.9 - 2 Minute Uber Elder Kill ez pz https://www.twitch.tv/videos/548366264

3.11 Changes
Cyclone will no longer have stun immunity automatically tied in w/ the use of the skill gem. HOWEVER, this is already a non issue with the build as when you select the Berserker ascendancy, you obtain stun immunity.

Crit Multi got nerfed a tiny bit across the board. Can still stomp all content with millions of dps to spare.

Starforge did receive a rather large nerf, this is a curse and a blessing. This will hopefully drop the initial league price of the weapon making it still an upgrade that is now easier to obtain. Yes, it will be less powerful, however, crafting a stronger sword is easier and will be not as expensive in past leagues. Also, if you want to keep pushing the build like many do, you can go the Savior sword + paradoxica route. Even with the nerf to dual wielding, your damage can pass 10,20,30,40,50+ Million DPS and higher as you get more gear.

The build will still be a top tier damage build.
(I updated the min/maxed version of the build at 98Mil dps and the nerf WITHOUT updates for warcries brought the build down to 78.2 Million dps)

3.10 Changes
NOTABLE CHART - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dLaPbwSCALjtZyDDTuuEgfQb-lHXR-k6/view
Spoiler

3.10 Patch Note Changes!

3.10 is bringing the heat with a TON of GAINS. There are a few slight loses here and there and I will try and list everything that relates to the core of the build. I will put a TL;DR at the end.

- CLUSTER JEWELS - These jewels contain such a variety of amazing bonuses to the build that I honestly do not (right now) want to list every single one of them. They will provide you with the ability to personalize the limits of the character to your liking. Want more hp? Cool. More damage? Got it. More Aoe? Check. More Defense? Covered. Movement speed? Yea. There are MANY (280) new nodes and a just a ton of new options. I will be league starting Tesla and seeing which ones I prefer at the end game and will relay some of my personal favorites later on.

Here is a link to the list for you to look at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dLaPbwSCALjtZyDDTuuEgfQb-lHXR-k6/view

- Modifiers to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack Range are now described as "+X to Melee Strike Range". The functionality hasn't changed. Weapons that describe their range still refer to "Weapon Range". I Just wanted to include this for anything that doesn't read patch notes. There is no change other than the terminology.

- Elusive now grants 30% increased movement speed (from 40%), 15% chance to dodge attacks (from 20%) and 15% chance to dodge spells (from 20%). This is a slight loss overall to our Dodge/Spell Dodge more than anything. There will be ways to complete cover this change via Vaal Grace and/or the Cluster Jewels. I'm personally not worried at all but wanted to note the change.

- Ancestral Totems are receiving a small bump in HP making them a little more durable. Not that even needed it before. - Buff

- Ancestral Protector
Now rises out of the ground, leaving a hole in its wake like a devourer.

- Precision
Now grants 20% increased Critical Strike Chance to you and nearby allies at gem level 1 (from 40%), up to 58% at gem level 20 (from 59%). A very tiny loss of Critical Strike Chance due to us not leveling this gem to level 20. Nothing crazy. Minimal loss at best.

- Curse on Hit modifiers (found on rings) are now mutually exclusive. This does not include ones obtained via item corruption. Takes away from build diversity but can be overcome.

- Corrupting jewels can now grant "Enemies have -2% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits" as an implicit. Increases build diversity in rolls that can buff the build.

- Fossils can no longer craft any prefix or suffix mods that cannot be obtained elsewhere, The following mods have been relocated:

Helms: Nearby Enemies take x% increased Physical Damage (now from Elder's Influence), increased effect of Fortify (now from Crusader's Influence) Just wanted to include this for people that do not take Rat's Nest and try and build with more defense (not my personal choice)

Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence) Just relocates how we get this mod on our chest.

- (Neat thing I just wanted to include) - The Saviour: Mirage Warriors created by this weapon can now consume charges to bypass cooldowns, if the skill they use has a cooldown that can be bypassed this way. For example, Flicker Strike Mirage Warriors will now consume Frenzy Charges until they run out, at which point they will only use Flicker Strike once the cooldown expires. These Mirage Warriors now have a cool new effect.

- Shaper's Touch now grants +1 maximum mana per 4 Strength (from 2 maximum mana per 4 Strength), and 1% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength (from 2% increased Energy Shield per 10 Strength). You can use a Divine Orb on existing versions if you feel it is unethical to have that much Mana and Energy Shield (because it is) <--- Haha, We do not rely on either bonus from that on this build. If you find a deal on a pair late in the league and for whatever reason want to go that route, feel free. This isn't even the 'meta' glove for this build. Offering to the Serpent is.

TL;DR
- Cluster Jewels can cover any type of buff you personally want for the build. Amazing Plus. Giant Plus. 10/10. Super buff potential is any limitation stretching scope desired.

- Fossil Crafting -15 total mana Cost comes from Warlord influence instead of being a Delve roll. That's it.

- Tiny Dodge loss on Elusive and tiny crit chance loss on Precision

3.9 News

Spoiler

I've Updated the Guide!! Tesla is Stronger than Ever! Massive DPS increases over the original and So much room to chase new upgrades or if you casually play, a Nice easy path below to gear up and complete all the content.

Below is a full updated guide minus min/maxing upgrades AFTER you've completed everything or have a lot of currency and just want to spend more to elevate the build even more. Upgrading past the guide, while extremely fun, isn't required.

This will include things like the Awakened Gems, New unique glove - Hands of the High Templar with double corruptions + crit, The Savior Sword + Paradoxia, Double Curse rings, Amazing Crusader or Hunter or double influenced chests, Elusive and/or Tailwind boots, Offering of the serpant gloves + Ryslatha's Coil belt, and more. Everything below will get you caught up and updated to present game day.

Again, none of these are needed but if you really like the build and want to shred, super fun investments.

Min/Maxy Lots of currency pushing the build: https://pastebin.com/4Mw0r1Vt 20.8 Mil DPS (not counting saviour clones that double the damage)

Update to the guide:

If you already posses either a Dual curse corruption on amulet (having to pre anoint a passive) or get Double curse on your chest and are looking for what to anoint after, IGN: Fettmagnet brought to my attention one I overlooked. Tenacity. With the Transfiguration of Body and the %hp, you gain the most dps while also gaining a bit more hp.

Again only for those who do not need and/or do not want Whispers of Doom (You could also be budget and only have 1 curse on hit and want to think about adding this)

I was featured in an internet article. Oh man! I'm famous *needs to buy cool guy shades*
Spoiler

Hey Exiles!

My build was featured in an online article! woot woot!
Just wanted to drop a link that Twitch user: Sethers656 had brought to my attention.

http://www.requnix.com/path-of-exile-3-3-incursion-best-builds

This is an article written by David Allen highlighted the build in the top 5 Best Speed Mapping/Farming Builds section.

Feel free to check out the article. Some great tips, especially for those looking for ideas on the league and hang out with me and friends on Twitch for some good times.

Red Elder DPS Gif

This Puts Me in The Mood

-Do you like to have fun with Cyclone?

T15 Boss killed in 2 seconds video sample (3.3) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86XW1lZciY&feature=youtu.be

This is a pure fun guide to maximizing the Potential of Crit Physical Cyclone with the only ascendancy class that matters for scion, ASCENDANT *bad joke*. This build is for those that want to clear maps so fast they do not have time to question things like: "WTF am I doing w/ my life?"

I've been a long time fan of PoE and over the years have made many builds for friends. Just wanted to try and share a little something with the community about my take on cyclone and I honestly hope you either learn something about building or appreciate the attempt at humor. I love you guys and this game. Please leave a comment as to what you think or how you can improve the build. Thank you.

Onward to the Murder Journey!
Atlas 157/157 With all 5 Sextants
Spoiler

New Atlas progression - Conquerors

PROS:

- One of the Fastest Mapping Builds in the GAME
- Can do all content
- Budget Friendly Clear up to T15-16 on a budget. (Can also scale really high the more investment you put in)
- Can use as a League Starter
- Can Do Uber Lab
- Personal Pro: Melee
- Fun with Headhunter if you have the currency. Not needed at all for the build. Some strong builds are just not great with the belt.

CONS:

- Can not Facetank the world.
- Requires you to learn end game boss mechanics (Personally Do not see this as a con because I like actually playing the game.)

Neither Pro or Con: Depending on your ascendancy choice, if you go Slayer, You can do physical reflect map mods. If you do not, You can not. More on ascendancy choices later.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Path of Building Variants
- Gearing options/Passive Trees - Choose Your Destiny! Gem Links Included for each choice.
- Flasks and Jewels
- Ascendancy/Pantheon/Bandits

- F.A.Q.
- All content down but I still want upgrades for more damage and more clearspeed

- Videos
- Leveling Guide
- Tesla PROS: Awesome shoutouts to achievements by fans of the build. (Uber Elder included)

New Player Disclaimer/ Veteran Clarifier:
I will Be including several way to tackle this build that never changes the core of what the build is: Fast, Fun, Cyclone goodness. I've learned over the course of putting this guide out that different people take to the build in different ways and I want to try and add CLEAR paths.

Path of Building Variants
Spoiler

For Those with Path of Building (Which I recommend everyone downloading and using for all your POE builds). I'm going to lay out the options for the build here.

Leveling/League Starter: - https://pastebin.com/X5dp2zEW

Key Notes for new players: Make sure your Cast When Damage Taken Gem procs your immortal call gem and roughly 50-60% remaining health. Also, Keep the Precision aura around level 10 ish for ease of use with your remaining mana.

This passive tree are for those league starting that want a safe, cheap passive tree route. This will easily get you safely set up for mapping and taking full advantage of the Pure talent jewel and your starting Might of the Meek. I did include a couple of playing around options for other gear in there if you want. This is like a minimal, fast map ready, can use right at the start and level up to 90 with. Or if you are leveling an alt, feel free to adjust as needed with optimal leveling gear.

Standard tree with gear after league start - https://pastebin.com/TKkemWXU

Normal Slayer/Raider POB: https://pastebin.com/UNGe8BQA (including this more for the original feel of the build. Switching to Berserker definitely will give more dps)

Berserker/Raider POB (My prefernce/better imo): https://pastebin.com/YdQKhpsW (More Damage!) You can switch to this after obtaining Offering to the Serpent gloves or a Soul Tether belt (budget). You also add the Berserk gem in your boots for a MASSIVE boost to damage vs Metamorph or bosses!

The Most Min/Maxed version I personally have tinkered with
https://pastebin.com/4Mw0r1Vt

- This comes out to 20.8 Mil DPS + Saviour Reflections == 41.6 Mil DPS when the star align on a bosses face (which isn't that hard to do).

If you go to page 164 of the forum, there is a POB that takes the DPS from 20.8 x 2 = 41.6 Mil DPS up to 35 x 2 = 70Mil DPS. Again, extreme gear here but attainable and can even go higher than that.

POB with cluster jewels 3.11
https://pastebin.com/phhGNxzv - 39.1 Mil DPS x 2 (Savior) = 78.2Mil DPS

Pro Tip for After you level:
Spoiler

So as you leveling and fill out the tree, hitting up the POB is fine.

AFTER, you level up you can make this change and SAVE a passive point!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379064529352392704/690908685446152243/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/379064529352392704/690908777385426974/unknown.png

Gearing Options/Passive Trees (Shit yeah! I have saved up currency/I'm New and need to look everything up on Pathofexile.com/trade to decide if I even want to play this build.)

*DISCLAIMER*

The only Essential Gear/What to Invest into first No matter what Path you Choose With the Build
Spoiler

You will need to have either mana leech on 1 passive OR on one jewel before investing into the ring below.

-- This gives the build great/easy access to Int(from the +25 attributes.

And a Praxis Ring. You can nullify the cost of cyclone completely for cheap with 1 of these rings + any other ring you like for league starting. Thief's Torment is another great option but usually costs more and you are trading off hp for Life gain on hit mostly. With the Praxis there is no need for mana leech on a jewel or a passive.

Gear to aim for while League Starting:

- Praxis Ring (or thief's torment)
- Belt of the Deceiver
- Daresso's Salute
- Hiltless (after picking up Slayer on Ascendacy) otherwise Terminus Est
- Starkonja's for hp. Rat's Nest for damage.
- Bubonic Trail Murder Boots Or Rares with Life/Resist/Movement
- Armor Chest with Life and Resists (Tabula Rasa optional)
- Rare Gloves that fill any need you need for the build (life / resists / attack speed / w/e )

Gem Links:
Spoiler

Chest - Cyclone - Melee Physical Damage - Brutality - Infused Channeling - Impale - Fortify

4L - Cyclone / Impale / Brutality / Fortify
5L: Infused channeling
6L: Melee Physical

Gloves - Pride - Herald of Purity - Emportal or Enlighten - Blood and Sand

Helm - Blood Rage - Enhance Dread Banner Precision

Boots - Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic - Berserk

(Only Add in Berserk Gem if Going Berserker/Raider for Ascendancies)
(If wanting to stay Slayer/Raider, put in a Portal Gem/ any of your choice)

Weapon - (4 Link) Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems Support - Ancestral Protector - Maim -

(2 Links) Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal call / steelskin / vaal molten shell (your choice)

Now after you get more gear or if you decide to Dual wield etc, if you go to my profile, you will see the gem selected I end up with.

Gear you want after you get your League starter gear / Have currency:

Spoiler
https://imgur.com/a/EM7cEih

On The Rares:

Chest - You want to get Socketed Attacks Have -15 Total Mana Cost / Life / Resist. Anything extra is up to you.

Boots - You want Life / Movement / Resists. Anything else up to you.

Ring - You're looking for a Shaper ring with Life / Assassin's Mark on Hit / and Resists. Physical damage to attacks is nice too.

The one I linked here is Dual Curse. Not needed at all. Only need 1 curse.

Optional: You can switch out the Rat's Nest Helm for a Starkonja's for a tiny dps loss and a lot more health.

What about Anoints?
Spoiler

"
topa45EU wrote:
Thank you for the build! What about anointment?

Good and cheap anoints would be Rampart or Bladedancer or Kinetic Blast (2H).

After you have pumped some money into the build and if you want to choose to add Assassin's Mark on hit to your shaper ring and either a double curse on the same ring or Shaper's Touch w/ vuln on hit or even the High templar gloves with vuln on hit, you can anoint Whispers of Doom and go for the double curse.

Also check F.A.Q. for more info.

FLASKS AND JEWELS

Spoiler

General All Round Flasks

JEWELS

You will need to have either mana leech on 1 passive OR on one jewel.

Look for:

+% Life , Critical Multiplier <--- Top tier (life being the absolute best and most wanted roll)
Attack speed, Damage, Crit chance <--- Still good

Ascendancy/Pantheon/Bandits

ASCENDANCY

Spoiler

Normal: Head Toward Slayer

Cruel: Pick up Slayer. Start toward Raider

Merciless: Pick up Raider.

Uber: + 1 Passive and finish the Ranger route with Grants 2 Passive points and Can allocate passive in starting point.

Now, After you level and gain access to a Soul Tether Belt, You can switch to Berserker/Raider for a HUGE bump in damage while keeping the most important aspect of the Slayer Ascendancy - Overleech. You would just respec those ascendancy points (5 Regrets per 1 ascendancy) and you are set!

PANTHEON
Spoiler

Major God Recommendation:

- Soul of Arakaali

Minor God Recommendation:

- Soul of Ralakesh - Neato

- Soul of Ryslatha - For Lab help

BANDITS
Spoiler

Kill them All for 2 Passive points.
Help Alira for very easy all resist access.

Either option is fine. I personally prefer to gain the 2 passives but both will 100% work.

- LAB ENCHANTS:
Spoiler
Cyclone Attack speed, Cyclone Damage, Blood rage Attack Speed for Helm. 16% attack speed when you get a kill on Boots or 2% regen when hit. Choices Choices.

What about Cluster Jewels?

Spoiler

I'm going to include a post by Megalomaniacs with information on notable cluster jewels and an approach to incorporating them into the build and how they can aid in pushing the build even further beyond.

Spoiler

"
Maskybe wrote:
CharityCase, your first pob with the double cluster jewel nodes AND the acro/phase acro nodes inspired me to change my own passive tree, again.

FYI, Precise Focus is strictly better than Precise Commander. Also, you should definitely replace those medium/small clusters with a single Megalomaniac, this way you can save two passive points twice.

To anyone willing to try cluster jewels (you definitely should), here is what I was able to get, and why:

Mandatory on the large cluster jewel:
-A maximum of 8 added passive skills, else you'll waste passive points.
-Two added passive skills are jewel sockets.
-Deep cuts is THE node to have, boosting our dps by a substantial amount (around 15-20% more dps - only seen in pob community fork).

This leaves you with one (budget) or two more notable options:
Feed the fury
Martial Prowess
Drive the destruction (more life leech)
Surefooted Striker
etc.

Obviously, if you're dual wielding, the enchant mod on the large cluster jewel should either be 12% increased Attack Damage while Dual Wielding or 10% increased Attack Damage (this one has less notables).

On to Megalomaniacs:

This unique cluster jewel can roll any combination of 3 notables. It's more costly than the medium/small jewel combo but it allows you to save two passive points to achieve the same thing.

Mandatory notables:
-Adrenaline. More health, more leech/hit, more dps. Highly recommend to get this one on both megalomaniacs.
-Precise focus. +50% crit chance, +30% crit multiplier.

Nice to have:
-Wish for death. You have Culling Strike against Cursed Enemies. Sign me up.

So yea, that's what I tinkered with lately. Tried to sim a lot of those notables in PoB (community fork) but there's so many of them. Any contribution you can make about notables I have (surely) missed are welcome. List of notables here.

Lvl 94, 5.5k HP, still using Starforge. Killed Elder, Shaper, A7 Sirus (will try A8 tomorrow) & wave 20 simulacrum is now a breeze.
My pob: https://pastebin.com/5vakpQyW

That's it for the guide nobody asked for - pretty basic stuff but hopefully this will be useful to someone.

F.A.Q.

Q - HOW DO I GET INT ON THIS BUILD?
Spoiler

A - To quote Aimanan in the forum:
"

00. Pure Talent
01. Versatility
02. +10 int node 2 steps to the left of Master of the Arena
03. Coordination
04. Trickery
05. Coldhearted Calculation
06. Aspect of the Lynx (variant)

Type "Intelligence" in the search bar at the top right of your passives tree which is shown when you press P ingame. This will highlight all nodes with int. Verify which ones this build takes. The same action can be carried out in a PoB import, there is a 'filter' search bat at the bottom of the page which displays the tree.

No Video Required. GG Ez Game

When do I get rid of Thief's Torment AND when can I transition from Slayer/Raider to Berserker/Raider?
Spoiler

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
What confuses me is the second ring recommendation, since the Thief's Torment ring disables the second ring slot.
It's a fun build so far though.
Also, you may want to elaborate a bit further when mentioning the possibility of respeccing your ascendancies from Slayer/Raider to Berserker/Raider without losing Slayer's overleech. I'm not quite understanding that part.
Might just be me though. Maybe I'm overlooking something.

Hello,

I will try to explain, because that's the easy part.

1. Thief's torment is used for the : +30 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks , so that you don't run out of mana while leveling. After you obtain the -15 to mana chest, you just socket cyclone in that , and your cyclone will not require any mana. Hence the thief torment will not be needed anymore. You will still need to have mana for Leaps and totems, but those are pretty cheap.

I'll chop part of this up and throw it in F.A.Q. for newer players looking for info into the transition.

On Vendetta's response, Number 1 is dead on. Thief's Torment will give you everything until you land that fossil crafted chest (cheap rn but a tad more expensive during league start)

Number 2 is one option as usually during league start, grabbing a soul tether is cheap and easy. However, as the league goes on (like right now) you want to buy Offering to the Serpent gloves. They also give you the Overleech, have great stats, can land Vuln on hit corruption and many more implicit options to help round out your build and leave the belt option open for stygian belts, belt of the deceiver, and/or Ryslatha's Coil which are all better options. Just during league start those gloves will take a tiny bit longer to obtain.

Switching over will allow you to tap into the incredible burst dps of Berserk. That gem will let you shred Metamorphs/elderslayers/Sirus etc etc like no other.

Anointments? I didn't catch it earlier in the guide/ I have double curse elsewhere and I'm curious
Spoiler

Update to the guide:

If you already posses either a Dual curse corruption on amulet (having to pre anoint a passive) or get Double curse on your chest and are looking for what to anoint after, IGN: Fettmagnet brought to my attention one I overlooked. Tenacity. With the Transfiguration of Body and the %hp, you gain the most dps while also gaining a bit more hp.

Again only for those who do not need and/or do not want Whispers of Doom (You could also be budget and only have 1 curse on hit and want to think about adding this)

War Banner or Dread Banner for late game?

Spoiler

Initially you would Dread Banner for the defensive bonus and 20% impale chance.

If you have a cluster jewel configuration to makes up the impale chance, you can look into switching to War Banner for extra DPS potential. It's your call.

All content down but I still want upgrades for more damage and more clearspeed
Spoiler

This is a section for those that want to throw more currency at the build than say a new player or someone who build hops a lot.

This advice will be split depending on if you want to do Slayer/Raider or Berserker/Raider.

Slayer/Raider:

- Pick up a Ryslatha's Coil Studded Belt. Beautiful increase in damage.

- Gloves + Rings Combos include: Vuln on hit Shaper's Touches + Assassin's mark on hit shaper ring + Mark of the Elder w/ Whispers of Doom Anointment on your amulet.

- You can also pick up dual curse Hand of the High Templar gloves, scrap the shaper ring for Circle of Guilt rings and redo some of your gem links to: Pride - Herald of Purity - Blood and Sand - Enlighten 4 and toss out Flesh and Stone. You can just link Maim to your totem. Also, always keep an eye out on your Precision gem while moving around your reserved mana. I small downsize on it can completely change your take on the investment process.

- You can even craft a dual curse ring + circle of guilt with the above mentioned aura gem change and then have fun with other corruptions on your gloves (Attack speed / crit / etc)

- For Boots, Upgrading from either Bubonic or a nice rare pair to a crafted pair w/ Elusive on them will really help the build shine. The Elusive buff is amazing and adds 20% Phy/Spell Dodge and 40% movement speed. The buff degens over time but then immediately reups. If you are feeling really lucky with crafting (or have the currency) You can add in Tailwind in addition to Elusive on the boots for even more dps and zoom zoom.

- Chest upgrades - You need the Socketed -total mana cost. In addition, you can add on ANY of these upgrades for more...well everything: Attack Have % crit chance /// Killed enemies explode for % of there health /// Gain Power charge on critical (great for keeping all your charges on bosses through phases) /// Double Curse /// +% hp. These can be found on Hunter or Crusader influenced set ups. Learning to craft your own too can be fun.

- Weapons - I <3 Starforge but I will add here that two extremely well rolled Jeweled Foils or a Saviour Sword + Paradoxia or a Savior Sword + one extremely well roll Foil (400+ pdps) can offer amazing dps to the build.

If you do not know what the Savior sword is, look it up. The reflections basically Double the potential damage of the build.

- Replacing your top right Might of the Meek for Unnatural Instinct. This is a sexy upgrade for the build that gives more dps/movement speed/sex appeal.

- Also, A Pride Watcher's eye with 2 more impale. Precision Watcher's eye etc can be added in for even more damage.

Berserker/Raider:

- Most of the stuff mentioned for Slayer/Raider applies here, however, you will need something to keep that Slayer leech on your build via items. The two choices are Soul Tether belt or Offering to the Serpent.

- I MUCH prefer the Offering to the Serpent here as it frees up the belt slot for Ryslatha's Coil or even a Headhunter. Same advice applies on the rings as Slayer/Raider as do the boots and chest and weapon.

- Also again, if you switch to Berserker/Raider, Get the Berserk Gem and slam that bb on max rage on bosses, etc for a MASSIVE jump in damage.

Videos
I just took random clips of one of MANY kills from a stream b/c I'm lazy and posted. I could have used better footage but oh well.

3.9 "Comedy" Build Showcase feat. Drox Kill Awakener 8
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538178727

3.9 Sirus Awakener 8 - Laggy and Deathless w/ "Comedy"
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538190106

3.9 Deathless Uber Elder -https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538633574
3.9 2 Minute Uber Elder Kill: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/548366264

3.9 Elder Guardian + Red Metamorph https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538165164
3.9 Mino (w/ HH. Thought it was funny)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538174619

For Uber Elder Kills, check out the TESLA PROS Section on 2nd post.

Minotaur Fight 3.3-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG-VGAwUHuA

T15 Boss Fight in a flash - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86XW1lZciY

Uber Lab Anime 3.3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5KwC1dkpY

Shaper 3.3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDiwSLkuXVQ

T15 Map + Boss - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlhvEpbO4I8&t=190s

T15 Carcass Map with NO Headhunter on -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obrewJUBnMM&t=12s
Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 22, 2020, 7:05:53 PM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2023, 2:35:01 AM
LEAGUE STARTER POST ------------- A.K.A. LEVELING GUIDE

Leveing POB for players that read notes and are comfortable making passive changes along the way - https://pastebin.com/zHvNbF0D

^ -- Feel free to switch to some axe/dw/etc

Leveling Overview + tips on the build video:

https://youtu.be/EAjYSvuLTT8

Hiya all who are leveling this build right now.

Start the game with Cleave and either a 2h or dual wield.

At level 12, (a.k.a. when you hit the last waypoint of Act 1) go to town and swap cleave for Sunder. You can keep Cleave if you like the way it feels. Up to you.

Limbsplit - Cauterizer - Rigwald's - Terminus Est. This is a pretty ez pz 2h path

screaming eagles - 1 brightbeak at 20 with a descent rare axe- 1 good rare + brightbeak at 40 ish - Terminus Est (transition to cyclone) is an ok dual wield path.

These are just some suggestions. There are plenty of great weapons and combos for leveling. If you find something you think is fun, stick with it and kick some ass.

Other notes while leveling: Grab a few +your weapon type of choice nodes that you can orb of regret later (2-4 nodes). Some ppl like to Dual Wield level, others like 2H. totally your call. I've level'd both several times with zero issues. Carry a 1- 2 mana flasks with you until you get a thief's torment ring then wave bye bye to them forever.

For passives (minus the nodes you want to get for your weapon type) feel free to follow this path: (can also add in Destroyer and Martial Experience)

https://poeplanner.com/ABQAAG0AEwAAADO-vILkkBGKr0rIbqq18jWS2L14DcAaqW534wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p3lowQRfPxQg7w5QR-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj46xRxDjzscYWPgy4bqsEH135jF6mUh2r9MGoEaqUAAAAAAA==

Side note to new players: You can pick up the Resolute Technique Keystone here for leveling purposes, just remember to take it off when you either get to level 44-50 or when you decide to switch to cyclone. It's completely optional, just a tip.

After that path + a couple of weapon nodes, add this path:

https://poeplanner.com/ABQAAN8AEwAAAGy-vILkkBGKr0rIbqq18jWS2L14DcAaqW534wHchNlHfr02ZU2-p3lowQRfPxQg7w5QR-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhrY3Pfnas6hj46xRxDjzscYWPgy4bqsEH135jFxm0LYMVIPaj73ruDqOKI_ZNko19MHzUUsv1MbDcvecPdKAGohfcBiBRR-dUJP3_3vcykn3cI5hv5c_-j03jplc64fJF_gr5YwSxexQbrX_jMftvO42_1CMwcd2oS3g6QnvDOlKGYIjtqfrh7zbolwiTDxpVn4npuSPq8MQAAAAAAA==

At this point you should be running cyclone and destroying act 9's blood aqueducts for fast leveling and getting a tabula rasa (if you want one or you can farm the cards and sell them for early league currency for the build) If you do not understand what that is, feel free to do a quick search. It's a very easy way to gain money at the start of a league.

I added in some all resist nodes too. With more experience gearing up, you might not need them and later can take the nodes off. completely ez pz.

This is what the full league starter ez pz passive tree looks like:

Leveling/League Starter: - https://pastebin.com/X5dp2zEW

The passive tree above is for an easy transition to maps and farming currency.

The gap between duelist and Ranger is achieved by completing your Uber Lab.

After you feel like you've done all this and you're looking to push the build into end game set ups etc, Look to more details in the 1st post about Ascendancy/pantheon and tips on getting Offering to the Serpent Gloves or soul tether and changing to Berserker/Raider if you think that route is fun. (I personally do. Both are very fun) or passive changes to optimize your end game experience after gaining some currency.

Tesla PROS: Awesome shoutouts to achievements by fans of the build. (Uber Elder included)

Spoiler

I started this section when I first started the guide and didn't update it for a long time so there are definite ppl that belong here, apologizes.

I do want to make mention of 2 individuals first though for their years of support and badassery.

1 - Igor JIambepT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igrzcqKu3ZY
Check out his YT. League after league of just pure ass kicking on the build. Continued updates of the build through leagues as well. /Salute

2 - ByCrom Tons of attention to detail, community aid, leagues of knowledge and also the Standard Pro on top of that bringing in all the legacy goodness to the build. /Salute

Level 100!

"
dondonispro wrote:
"
ByCrom wrote:
"
Pushing leveling 100 as we speak, cleared all content with breeze.

Congratulations !

It is rare to see someone achieve this mark with this build.

Very nice !

Thank you very much, oddly enough this was my first level 100 ever. It was a grind, but this build was so fun I had to do it for the min-max. Thank you again :)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/271803086689927168/697891610066681886/unknown.png

Same1 Killing Uber Elder - https://imgur.com/gYz48o2

LucidSky Kicking Uber Elder in the Dick - https://i.imgur.com/9TvgQ3k.jpg

TheVengefulOne Killing Uber Elder in yet another variant -

MORE TO COME!

Last edited by Vashseden on Apr 9, 2020, 3:41:51 PM
Hey thanks for the guide! I'm just jumping back into PoE and this looks interesting enough that I'll probably be running this as my league starter. Quick question, what are the main differences/benefits between this build and a classic Slayer Cycloner (using Atziri's, Kaom's, etc)?
Hiya! Thanks for the feedback. I am still working on the guide. You will find the answer mainly in the ascendancy difference, however I can give you some extra difference as well. I'll even make a topic on it in the guide (Sorry for going slow XD )

2nd responder!!!

Build looks amaze balls, I like that its able to do end game content w/o a huge investment; WELL DONE!
Still working on the guide. Ascendancies / bandits / panth / leveling / and videos are all posted! I will add a Slayer vs Scion section or an F.A.Q. section soon and then get to the Streamer comedy!
Really informative build! Everything you need to know you include and the formatting is very friendly to anyone wanting to try the build!
"
Onikram wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide! I'm just jumping back into PoE and this looks interesting enough that I'll probably be running this as my league starter. Quick question, what are the main differences/benefits between this build and a classic Slayer Cycloner (using Atziri's, Kaom's, etc)?

I have added your question to my F.A.Q. section

Q - What are the main differences/benefits between this build and a classic Slayer Cycloner?

A - Ok So I took each node from each ascendancy choice. Added each up and tried to take out everything that is similar to each ascendancy and only show the differences/benefits.

For Example: If both ascendancies get (+ number to something), I compare the difference and only post that.

Scion PROS:
+++ FIVE Passive points from ascendancy
+ The ability to save 4 MORE passive points going across the passive tree (No need to connect duelist to Ranger side)
+ +60 Dex (+120 Accuracy / +12% evade )
+ +20 Str (+10 max life)
+ 10% Movement Speed
+ 4% Chance to Dodge
+ You have Onslaught (20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed) while on full Frenzy Charges
+ 10% CHANCE TO GAIN A FRENZY CHARGE WHEN YOU HIT A RARE OR UNIQUE ENEMY

SLAYER PROS:
+ 20% MORE dmg if you've killed recently
+ 20% Culling over the 10% culling from Scion
+ 18% dmg with 2H over the scion's ascendancy
+ 20% Overkill Dmg Leeched as life
+ Bleed Immune while leeching
+ .4% Attack damage life leech
+ 100% increased Life leeched per second

Let me try to break this down to my train of thought.

The Scion while not getting a damage advantage through only the ascendancy passives, gains a MAJOR advantage in having 9 PASSIVE POINTS at your disposal to pick up dmg, life, jewel sockets, movement, attack speed, etc etc. Also, you are gaining 30% movement speed at the very least as well for some fast maps and fun times.

One major difference in the approach to each of the builds is the concept of gaining your health back. Slayer opts to really focus on Life Leech and to gain the most out of that (more leech/higher rate of leeching), Vaal Pact is the way to go. You can play w/ or w/out VP, I just want to clarify that is the goal. The culling strike is also plus for Slayer for sure in terms of just what it does to mobs and bosses.

The Counter point to Slayer goals: Leech life and Cull. Scion uses the Thief's Torment Ring with Life gain on hit. With the attack speed bonuses that outpace Slayer, the alternate source of sustain is enough to complete all the content in the game. The passive advantage also helps scion really outshine passive benefits on the skill tree over the Slayer to allow for more ways to outpace certain advantages the slayer would have over a scion. The Pure talent Jewel also helps gain very useful bonuses with some of the extra passives over the slayer having a harder time to travel, giving up competitive passive nodes in the process.

Example: If you were to compare a Kaom wearing Slayer to a Kaom's wearing Scion, the scion can gain the same level of health and provide more movement speed and damage overall.

This is not to say the Slayer is weak by any means. Both can accomplish great Cyclone Builds. I personally just like the zoom zoom and damage potential of the Scion more.

Videos and BAD JOKES have been posted. Feel free to watch, judge and lurk! <3

"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Onikram wrote:

I have added your question to my F.A.Q. section

Q - What are the main differences/benefits between this build and a classic Slayer Cycloner?

A - Ok So I took each node from each ascendancy choice. Added each up and tried to take out everything that is similar to each ascendancy and only show the differences/benefits.

For Example: If both ascendancies get (+ number to something), I compare the difference and only post that.

Scion PROS:
+++ FIVE Passive points from ascendancy
+ The ability to save 4 MORE passive points going across the passive tree (No need to connect duelist to Ranger side)
+ +60 Dex (+120 Accuracy / +12% evade )
+ +20 Str (+10 max life)
+ 10% Movement Speed
+ 4% Chance to Dodge
+ You have Onslaught (20% increased attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed) while on full Frenzy Charges
+ 10% CHANCE TO GAIN A FRENZY CHARGE WHEN YOU HIT A RARE OR UNIQUE ENEMY

SLAYER PROS:
+ 20% MORE dmg if you've killed recently
+ 20% Culling over the 10% culling from Scion
+ 18% dmg with 2H over the scion's ascendancy
+ 20% Overkill Dmg Leeched as life
+ Bleed Immune while leeching
+ .4% Attack damage life leech
+ 100% increased Life leeched per second

Let me try to break this down to my train of thought.

The Scion while not getting a damage advantage through only the ascendancy passives, gains a MAJOR advantage in having 9 PASSIVE POINTS at your disposal to pick up dmg, life, jewel sockets, movement, attack speed, etc etc. Also, you are gaining 30% movement speed at the very least as well for some fast maps and fun times.

One major difference in the approach to each of the builds is the concept of gaining your health back. Slayer opts to really focus on Life Leech and to gain the most out of that (more leech/higher rate of leeching), Vaal Pact is the way to go. You can play w/ or w/out VP, I just want to clarify that is the goal. The culling strike is also plus for Slayer for sure in terms of just what it does to mobs and bosses.

The Counter point to Slayer goals: Leech life and Cull. Scion uses the Thief's Torment Ring with Life gain on hit. With the attack speed bonuses that outpace Slayer, the alternate source of sustain is enough to complete all the content in the game. The passive advantage also helps scion really outshine passive benefits on the skill tree over the Slayer to allow for more ways to outpace certain advantages the slayer would have over a scion. The Pure talent Jewel also helps gain very useful bonuses with some of the extra passives over the slayer having a harder time to travel, giving up competitive passive nodes in the process.

Example: If you were to compare a Kaom wearing Slayer to a Kaom's wearing Scion, the scion can gain the same level of health and provide more movement speed and damage overall.

This is not to say the Slayer is weak by any means. Both can accomplish great Cyclone Builds. I personally just like the zoom zoom and damage potential of the Scion more.

Thanks for the thorough analysis. Loving the style and format of the guide so far. I'm a huge fan of Cyclone but was getting pretty bored remaking Slayer over and over so I'm pretty excited to give this a whirl. We'll see how it goes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info