[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Lil update on the tinkering im doing with my build. Sitting at 6.3k life with 29% total max recovery.

Recover 4% of life on kill on warlords increases survivability a ton in delirium. Also, drive the destruction notable on cluster jewel is pretty decent total max recovery. Currently sitting at 29% instead of 20% with adrenaline, destruction, and implicit on serpents. Pretty nice, casual spin to win, a7 sirius deathless, still get one shot by beams if you arent leap slamming like crazy during die quote and the apparition phase. enjoy, gl hf.
"
dondonispro wrote:
Lil update on the tinkering im doing with my build. Sitting at 6.3k life with 29% total max recovery.

Recover 4% of life on kill on warlords increases survivability a ton in delirium. Also, drive the destruction notable on cluster jewel is pretty decent total max recovery. Currently sitting at 29% instead of 20% with adrenaline, destruction, and implicit on serpents. Pretty nice, casual spin to win, a7 sirius deathless, still get one shot by beams if you arent leap slamming like crazy during die quote and the apparition phase. enjoy, gl hf.

what was ur first "big" investment on build after the early game phases?
im kinda of stuck working on atlas having a hard time on t15's and 16's... it seems im lacking dmg and leech. Since the upgrades are now 4ex and above, should we (the recently 90's+) focus on getting first starforge, the -15 mana cost, the belt or unnatural instinct?

If its possible, can u make a list with the most important upgrades by rank?

tyvm.
https://youtu.be/igrzcqKu3ZY?t=50
Still good c:
New jewels are good.
"
Vashseden wrote:
The post before me makes me wanna vomit. XD

Daresso's works. Blood Rage was changed forever ago to play still proc full life bonuses even when you're not 100.000000% full hp.

Easy pz. Google search bb. Changed over 2 years ago.

- Some Idiot.

From the latest 3.10.1c patch notes:

"Fixed a bug where the displayed amount of Life that you had could become out of sync with the actual amount of Life that you had, causing it to appear as though you were not at full life. This could commonly occur when using Blood Rage."
"
igorbaum wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:

what was ur first "big" investment on build after the early game phases?
im kinda of stuck working on atlas having a hard time on t15's and 16's... it seems im lacking dmg and leech. Since the upgrades are now 4ex and above, should we (the recently 90's+) focus on getting first starforge, the -15 mana cost, the belt or unnatural instinct?

If its possible, can u make a list with the most important upgrades by rank?

tyvm.

Go back in the last 10-15 pages, on my first post, you can see how I progressed in the min max progression. However, a quick answer but nowhere near as detailed in the knowledge, the chest piece is relatively cheap now... sooo 7-10ex for it, maybe the chest piece first, starforge, belt, unnatural instinct. For leech you really need to amplify TOTAL MAX RECOVERY. That can be found on adrenaline notable(cluster), drive the destruction(cluster) or on serpent gloves synthesised, or maybe 1-2 other things but those are the easiest to obtain total max recovery.

Edit: You can also find a pretty cheap 500 dps sword with 60 implicit crit multi and maybe a line on the actual mods and that would be a cheap solution before you save for starforge. I had a few friends find 475-550 swords for 0.5-2exalts. But, it has to have 60% global crit multi implicit for it to be worth, imo.
Last edited by dondonispro on Apr 2, 2020, 4:19:13 AM
Are there any alternatives to Belt of the Deceiver as Slayer?
"
luca4k wrote:
Are there any alternatives to Belt of the Deceiver as Slayer?

JIamBepT just 2 or3 replies b4 u is going slayer and instant phase sirus, take a look at his profile
very happy with my current character

https://pastebin.com/4zLD3FaC

13 mil shaper dps, i'm very casual but having fun

to show my appreciation
my upgrade path:

1. starforge
2. offering of the serpent
3. ryslatha's coil
4. -15 mana chest piece
5. awakened melee physical damage
6. shaper assassin's mark ring and mark of the elder
6. awakened brutality
7. some jewels (crit multi, life, accuracy)

9. -15 mana + crit chance chest piece

Target:
10. watcher's eye with precision crit multi
11. boots with tailwind and elusive, change small jewel to Adrenaline

couple of my thoughts:

1. flesh and stone instead of herald of purity unless going for circle of guilt. (the dps increased, from my pob, is small)

2. in delirium, minions from herald of purity stop mobs spawned from melons from coming to you, hence slower to fill the bar

3. top left jewel sockets i went for mana instead of life regen, so that i hv enuf mana to get precision lv 7, to cap hit chance

4. two deep cuts in cluster jewels to drop the two impale passive rings

5. sand stance in clearing, swap to blood stance for boss/tough guys

My only complain is backtracking after delirium rush! backtrack picking up stuff and some off screen left over range mobs could kill me

Anyway, thanks OP for the build, thanks in advance if any pro could gimme feedback on my character

"
Lowprofiled wrote:

couple of my thoughts:

1. flesh and stone instead of herald of purity unless going for circle of guilt. (the dps increased, from my pob, is small)

I thought about this also. Flesh and stone gives you maim to cyclone but totems also give you maim. With F&S on cyclone you have slightly better clear speed than Herald of Purity but bosses die quicker with Herald of Purity since you spam totems at bosses and get maim from there. My PoB also shows more dps with F&S but this is how I thought about it, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I also played with different circle of guilt rings on PoB and only with one which had correctly rolled implicit mods I actually improved my dps against Mark of the Elder. And that ring cost a fortune so decided to stick with Mark of the Elder for now. Also lost ~300 life since Mark of the Elder gives 10% life so not worth it to me.
Spoiler
"
patouskii wrote:
"
Lowprofiled wrote:

couple of my thoughts:

I thought about this also. Flesh and stone gives you maim to cyclone but totems also give you maim. With F&S on cyclone you have slightly better clear speed than Herald of Purity but bosses die quicker with Herald of Purity since you spam totems at bosses and get maim from there. My PoB also shows more dps with F&S but this is how I thought about it, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I also played with different circle of guilt rings on PoB and only with one which had correctly rolled implicit mods I actually improved my dps against Mark of the Elder. And that ring cost a fortune so decided to stick with Mark of the Elder for now. Also lost ~300 life since Mark of the Elder gives 10% life so not worth it to me.

yeah, tat's y i'm sticking to mark of elder too.

as for spamming totems on boss, how u do tat? i found them getting destroyed pretty quickly and sometime i dont hv time to respawn them

also the key of this league, delirium, no time for totem (tried to cast vaal if i can), run run run or some explosions gonna kill me, or the mists end when i almost filled 4-2. spinning forward even in my dream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info