[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
avnosherb wrote:
lvl 84 and having a lot of fun with the build, how are you guys turning on all of the auras in the build?

Enlighten 4 on the heaviest mana reserved and keep precision lv 1.
Can someone guide me on next upgrades?

Im working on atlas, currently awaekening lvl4 but seems im lacking damage at this tiers.

Don't know what to upgrade next and have something like 4 ex to spend.

Currently at lvl 91.

Ty
Just hit 90 with this build helping me out this league, one thing I'm noticing at a5 awakener now is that my leech is simply not good enough to keep up. I am downing bosses and such in under 30 seconds but I'm dying 3 times during it because I keep getting dropped to a super low hp eventually since leech can't keep up. I'm not sure what is the best method to go from here to gain some more constant hp gain (+hp gained on rings good enough to actually help out?) I still have lots of gear I need to upgrade as I'm still at 4.8k only currently down from my 5.5k earlier at level 85 on different zdps items and I feel like 4.8k is better with more dps than 5.5k, but only things that scare me are t15+ bosses and sirus.
Last edited by CharityCase on Mar 29, 2020, 8:25:52 PM
I need help deciding between a starforged or two foils? I have 15ex...was going to save for The Savior, yet I want to farm faster.

Should I do one 480+ dps foil and a paradoxica or two good dps foils?

The alternative would be to buy a starforged and unnatural instincts.

What do you guys think?
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
I need help deciding between a starforged or two foils? I have 15ex...was going to save for The Savior, yet I want to farm faster.

Should I do one 480+ dps foil and a paradoxica or two good dps foils?

The alternative would be to buy a starforged and unnatural instincts.

What do you guys think?

starforge + unnatural instinct will be good dps + more zoom zoom. I think thats better.
After lvl97 I continued grinding but quickly noticed that dying comes frustratingly punishing now. I died two times to some very random packs and explosions while mapping and dropped almost back to zero xp. I tuned the build for more life nodes and sacrificed little bit under 1 million dps for that but I'm still at ~7,6 mdps and don't really even notice the difference to 8,5 mdps since everything still dies so quickly. Life is slightly under 7k now and even more armor.

Of course if there's any tips, I'd appreciate them but I think I'm pretty maxed out atm. Even rings, amulet and belt catalysed and Tenacity annointed to Amulet. Can't do double curse ring since I need so much Lightning res on the ring so my options are limited to Topaz rings with added +40% lightning res. I've added Unnatural Instinct to PoB and tried it out but it's really not that useful for my build, according to PoB. I also can't max out resistances if I remove top right Might of the Meek. I took some life nodes on right side of Warrior's Blood for more armor and life. Sacrificed Heartseeker and one node next to Cunning Blade in the process for significant dps drop but those random oneshots... I'm playing standard so no cluster jewels for me yet.

I've been looking for body armor with slightly better rolls but clearly better ones cost fortunes.

https://pastebin.com/e2JCwuv8

EDIT:

Btw someone mentioned earlier that your life really never is full if you have Blood Rage activated. It always shows slightly under full even when leeching. If it actually isn't full while Blood Rage is activated, it takes away huge amount of dps from Daresso's Salute. Any confirmation on this?
Last edited by patouskii on Mar 30, 2020, 10:36:30 AM
Hey, i was wondering which of the build variants you'd recommend for hardcore? Assuming either is viable.
Last edited by iAniki on Mar 30, 2020, 1:00:28 PM
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
So ive been trying to use this build and ive done alright, if anyone wants to look it over and give me some tips where to improve that would be awesome. Also does anyone know whats the best cluster jewel passives to have?

Already mentioned tons of choice in previous pages.

Yupp my bad ill read through 193 pages lookin, Thanks!
Last edited by FourinchFailure on Mar 30, 2020, 1:05:42 PM
Is hiltless the best 2h option other than starforge? I doubt I will ever afford a starforge lol.
"
patouskii wrote:
Btw someone mentioned earlier that your life really never is full if you have Blood Rage activated. It always shows slightly under full even when leeching. If it actually isn't full while Blood Rage is activated, it takes away huge amount of dps from Daresso's Salute. Any confirmation on this?

I ran a Cyc/Impale build a few Leagues ago that, IIRC, had this same gear/mechanic recommendation.

Basically, if you weren't dead and had enough overleech going, you were fine. If you were or didn't, you were not fine.

That meant that most deaths were "insta-gibs" and in any other situation you were figuratively "over hit point cap" because overleech should be taking care of most of the incidental damage you don't dodge or otherwise avoid. DPS was spikey, though, when in situations where you were wounded and not dead... But, it "shouldn't" last long with overleech.

This particular build is not built as a big Leech build, though. Caution is advisable.

It is worth noting that I have played several builds from several "noted" UberAwesomeBuildCreatorKnowledgeablePlayers that completely borked up their understanding of two things - Almost always an Amulet mod and almost always a Passive they don't understand the mechanics of.

So... yeah, it bothers me too. But, I haven't looked at it in depth because I'm not at that point yet and may not use a Dareso's. My verdict is a very confident "maybe."

PS: I'm basically just following "your" build version, anyway. Whatever you do, I'll probably do. No pressure or anything.. ;)
Last edited by Morkonan on Mar 30, 2020, 3:04:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info