[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
dondonispro wrote:
For everyone following my progression and cluster jewels. I have made the change to berserker, gained a lot of dps. Haven't tried it out quite yet. Here's my pastebin https://pastebin.com/0XLipSqp

pushing 4.5m POB, not including deep cuts notable, nor increased effect of infusion notable, nor ancestral warchief buff. Should be a fun build for people who like zoom zoom + dps + survivability. still have to play mechanically well though versus bosses. but movement helps a lot. oh also, forgot to reanoint my ammy with ramparts, which will give 250K dps buff. so sitting a little under 5m on POB without the forementioned things. Should be easily 6m+ dps.

going to try out max recovery and increased recovery of leech. Got a pair of serpents with total max recovery buff, adrenaline notable buff, and martial experience. This should provide an insane amount of survivability and leech potential. Looking at 25% increase in max total recovery(10 from gloves and 15 from adrenaline notable) = 20 to 25% of max hp per leech instance. If that stats add up, it should be a lot more EHP. Also, keeping the movement speed of this build. Might path to quickstep again, but I feel I am a little too fast when I am mapping. It really feels like a headhunter is on, too speedy for me. We shall see though. Gl hf everyone.

Thank you sir!)
Man the only pain is Sirius, to hard to survive with 5.5k HP, but the rest of the game has become so trivial that it's a pleasure to leap and spin through things yep
is ryslatha coil really good ?
its showing negative dps compared to belt of deceiver in my PoB
"
v1cviper wrote:
you need the fork version of pob to be able to calculate impale dps and ryslatha coil dps
lvl 84 and having a lot of fun with the build, how are you guys turning on all of the auras in the build?
"
mengliang99 wrote:
"
v1cviper wrote:
you need the fork version of pob to be able to calculate impale dps and ryslatha coil dps

thank you good sir
Day 2 reporting:

So fun to play with the build, keep doing T12-13 without major problems, now i'm trying to farm for starforge it's the next upgrade for my current character.

It's hard to farm because i don't know where, i only run straight maps and nothing more else, yesterday i saw some videos of ppl farming in acueduct delirium breachs but not worth.
So ive been trying to use this build and ive done alright, if anyone wants to look it over and give me some tips where to improve that would be awesome. Also does anyone know whats the best cluster jewel passives to have?
"
treirk wrote:
Day 2 reporting:

So fun to play with the build, keep doing T12-13 without major problems, now i'm trying to farm for starforge it's the next upgrade for my current character.

It's hard to farm because i don't know where, i only run straight maps and nothing more else, yesterday i saw some videos of ppl farming in acueduct delirium breachs but not worth.

Delirium div orbs on burial chambers for doctors or tower for nurse. Chaotic disposition/the hoarder/ the other exalted div card, run t16 juiced with zana able to get shaper/elder maps, get atlas to 154/154 and 50+ awakening side. And just play, you really can make about 150c an hour. Even simalucrum is profitable if you save bulk and sell to save time.
"
So ive been trying to use this build and ive done alright, if anyone wants to look it over and give me some tips where to improve that would be awesome. Also does anyone know whats the best cluster jewel passives to have?

Already mentioned tons of choice in previous pages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info