[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Jarolol wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:

Do u still using unholy might jewel with brutality setup? :)

Nope, after someone pointed that out, it opened up my cluster choices by A LOT. without having to have the crit tree, it allowed me to use a unique cluster.
"
kingmoth wrote:
Build is pretty good with big damage around 4.3mill dps and speed. I like it but was kinda hard at start of league cuz crazy FPS issues in deliriums which have now been fixed, I can finally enjoy the speed.

I just recently added herald of purity + enlighten + circle of guilt ring (cheaper version of ring) and it boosted my damage by a lot.

unbuffed in hideout (check my profile for gear)
Spoiler

I had to use the 3 might of the meek to get capped resists. Also took the Rampart nodes for more survivability and will probably anoint amulet with Tenacity soon or maybe Ramparts to have more points to mess with cluster jewels.

My hit rate dropped cuz I have to use a lower leveled Precision for the new aura setup.

Overall good build :)

https://pastebin.com/an33bcxR

How is your survivability in juiced t16 maps? do you stay full life with no fear? I am trying to figure out if the switch to berserker is worth it. its clear the dps increase is HUGE. you have less investment in your build yet you have similar dps as me. granted i have a lot of movement/surviability in spite of dps. but its very interesting to see.

https://pastebin.com/hZ3856ME
Last edited by dondonispro on Mar 28, 2020, 12:16:27 PM
Got to level 97 today, actually 96 to 97 was like a breeze. Less dying, probably 2-3 times to random unavoidable oneshots on Einhar missions and one boss death, which was purely my own fault. I even killed few shaper and elder guardians on the way, they all die in 1-2 minutes, depending on what kind of phases the fights have. With one more passive point on the tree, I could once again get the Heartseeker node and route activated and +500k to dps. Now at 8,3 million dps, 6,7k life and ~4k armor and evasion. T14-16 bosses at aw8 pretty much all die in 1-3 seconds with flasks + berserk + ancestral protector + vaal ancestral warchief activated. Baran and Veritania like 5 seconds, Drox takes 10-15 seconds and Hunter 5-10 seconds because he runs away.

But Sirus.. decided to give it a try now on start of the 97. Dropped to awaken 7 for the fight but no, oneshot lasers are just ridiculous. It's pure luck if you manage to dodge them since you can't see where they come from. It's easy to get to the last phase but then dying begins. This time died there even with my Herald of Purity Guardian build, which is tankier and you can concentrate on dodging since sentinels do the damage. It can sometimes even take the oneshot lasers if flasks active.

Elder and Shaper are easy with zero deaths. I stil haven't managed to try the uber elder since don't have all the fragments. Might have to buy the last one.

Anyway great and so versatile build with many options to tweak and take it further. This is first time at 97 and might continue all the way to 100 since now the build starts to be slightly tankier and you die much less when mapping.
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
kingmoth wrote:
Build is pretty good with big damage around 4.3mill dps and speed. I like it but was kinda hard at start of league cuz crazy FPS issues in deliriums which have now been fixed, I can finally enjoy the speed.

I just recently added herald of purity + enlighten + circle of guilt ring (cheaper version of ring) and it boosted my damage by a lot.

Spoiler

I had to use the 3 might of the meek to get capped resists. Also took the Rampart nodes for more survivability and will probably anoint amulet with Tenacity soon or maybe Ramparts to have more points to mess with cluster jewels.

My hit rate dropped cuz I have to use a lower leveled Precision for the new aura setup.

How is your survivability in juiced t16 maps? do you stay full life with no fear? I am trying to figure out if the switch to berserker is worth it. its clear the dps increase is HUGE. you have less investment in your build yet you have similar dps as me. granted i have a lot of movement/surviability in spite of dps. but its very interesting to see.

Never really get hit and everything dies fast. Ramparts, Berserk gem and evasion on flask is nice and the Martial Experience right path has life recovery and helps a lot. When I switched from Slayer it was clear which I preferred, big damage and Berserk gem is fun to use :)

Also I switch to Pulverize instead of Melee Phys for mapping, slightly less dps but much more aoe.

Ultimately I'd want more life than 5600, I just haven't dug deep with cluster jewels. I can see the small cluster jewels with life/resists/fettle/surging vitality could pump up the life pretty good. Many choices with this build but I would not feel safe with less than 5k hp :)
"
kingmoth wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
kingmoth wrote:

Spoiler

Never really get hit and everything dies fast. Ramparts, Berserk gem and evasion on flask is nice and the Martial Experience right path has life recovery and helps a lot. When I switched from Slayer it was clear which I preferred, big damage and Berserk gem is fun to use :)

Also I switch to Pulverize instead of Melee Phys for mapping, slightly less dps but much more aoe.

Ultimately I'd want more life than 5600, I just haven't dug deep with cluster jewels. I can see the small cluster jewels with life/resists/fettle/surging vitality could pump up the life pretty good. Many choices with this build but I would not feel safe with less than 5k hp :)

Thanks for your reply. I think I will take up the berserk gem over vaal grace.

I always wondered about martial experience, I tinkered with it but is the increase total recovery efficient, since its not max total recovery? I have ramparts, its helped a ton. pulverize instead for mapping, thats a good take.

Yup, I love my current build atm, 4900 hp and feel really tanky with adrenaline notable + the higher movespeed allows me for super clean mechanical gameplay. Sirius can't track me for death beams when I leap slam in circular rotations. Even on A6. Haven't tried any higher.
Last edited by dondonispro on Mar 28, 2020, 1:08:23 PM
Hey, a little question, i have the build now like you in this league (except flasks), do you have problems with the life pool sometimes? because in some zones they hit hardest than my leech.

And when you use berserk? i cant sustain all the map up.

Now im doing T10-13

thanks, still rocking
Last edited by treirk on Mar 28, 2020, 1:53:08 PM
"
treirk wrote:
Hey, a little question, i have the build now like you in this league (except flasks), do you have problems with the life pool sometimes? because in some zones they hit hardest than my leech.

Now im doing T10-13

thanks, still rocking

Get a 6 link corrupted with correct color sockets for 1 exa or cheaper with max life and some resists on it. remove cyclone from hiltless as its draining your HP by blood magic line on hiltless. That will instantly allow you to do t13+ im sure.

Buy lion's roar for easy damage boost, diamond flask for easy damage boost and use a hallowed hybrid flask to maintain mana + give good hp per second.
Last edited by dondonispro on Mar 28, 2020, 2:59:05 PM
"
dondonispro wrote:
"
treirk wrote:

Now im doing T10-13

thanks, still rocking

Get a 6 link corrupted with correct color sockets for 1 exa or cheaper with max life and some resists on it. remove cyclone from hiltless as its draining your HP by blood magic line on hiltless. That will instantly allow you to do t13+ im sure.

Buy lion's roar for easy damage boost, diamond flask for easy damage boost and use a hallowed hybrid flask to maintain mana + give good hp per second.

thx, done, it's true i can resist more now, need to test more deeply but it's okay, and now i dropped The Nurse so i get back currency :D
For everyone following my progression and cluster jewels. I have made the change to berserker, gained a lot of dps. Haven't tried it out quite yet. Here's my pastebin https://pastebin.com/0XLipSqp

pushing 4.5m POB, not including deep cuts notable, nor increased effect of infusion notable, nor ancestral warchief buff. Should be a fun build for people who like zoom zoom + dps + survivability. still have to play mechanically well though versus bosses. but movement helps a lot. oh also, forgot to reanoint my ammy with ramparts, which will give 250K dps buff. so sitting a little under 5m on POB without the forementioned things. Should be easily 6m+ dps.

going to try out max recovery and increased recovery of leech. Got a pair of serpents with total max recovery buff, adrenaline notable buff, and martial experience. This should provide an insane amount of survivability and leech potential. Looking at 25% increase in max total recovery(10 from gloves and 15 from adrenaline notable) = 20 to 25% of max hp per leech instance. If that stats add up, it should be a lot more EHP. Also, keeping the movement speed of this build. Might path to quickstep again, but I feel I am a little too fast when I am mapping. It really feels like a headhunter is on, too speedy for me. We shall see though. Gl hf everyone.
Last edited by dondonispro on Mar 28, 2020, 3:49:06 PM
Just wanted to pop in say how much I love the progress / aid / badassery in the forums!

It's great to see people mixing the formula up (the whole point of the fun am i right? ^_^) and being successful. Spam those delirium orb juiced burial chambers for all the doctors you want XD. Making money this league seems to be easier than ever when you get the mechanics of the new atlas + juicing Deliriums down.

I should be able to return to the game soon. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info