[3.10] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win | Updated

"
Morkonan wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
After all the suggestions, I found my perfect setup for cluster jewels. Not saying its the best, but its tuned to my gameplay and style. ...


Where did you socket it and how did you arrange your passives needed to activate those?

Edit: Nevermind! :) I found it. Thanks for the headsup!


Anytime you have questions feel free to ask, I absolutely love this guide and want to give back to everyone with the time I put in theory crafting. And it was so nice for others to tell me what wasn't working in my build so that let me tweak it further. We all learn and gain :) gl hf.
My slayer overleech does not seem to be working. Is there something preventing this? Appreciate the help.
"
Snaaaf wrote:
What is the minimum iLvl for a chest to roll "Socketed Attacks have # to Total Mana Cost"? I have seen conflicting information of ilvl 80, 85, and 86. Thanks!


Ilvl 85 on a warlord base

If you see it on something lower, it was an item that had an awakener's orb used on it.
Last edited by Chimichangas on Mar 27, 2020, 8:31:47 AM
"
aldenaly wrote:
My slayer overleech does not seem to be working. Is there something preventing this? Appreciate the help.


I had the same issue with this at the start of the league, I think its due to Martial Experience not being taken anymore in passives and if you are using Hiltless you have to remember every time you hit a enemy thats 100 damage reflected back at you and when our AS gets up there that's a metric ton of damage we are having to soak with hardly any leech. I ended up speccing back into Martial as well as got one of my rings with life gained every hit which seemed to do the trick and got me up into 13-14 mapping.

I have seen other people complaining of the same thing as well so I am not sure if something got looked over when the switch is made to Hiltless but I know for myself I was literally zoning in to yellow maps and dying instantly as soon as I starting doing the whirly bird. But as soon as I went back into Martial and got some life on hit everything was working as intended.
"
Gloves - Pride - Herald of Purity - Enlighten - Blood and Sand

Helm - Blood Rage - Enhance Dread Banner Precision


Do I need enlighten lvl 4 for this? I don't have enought mana and I have enlighten lvl 2...

I run without herald of purity now and use: pride lvl20, blood and sand lvl5 (why this skill lvl so slow...), precision lvl10 and dread banner lvl20.
"
nsnsmag wrote:
"
Gloves - Pride - Herald of Purity - Enlighten - Blood and Sand

Helm - Blood Rage - Enhance Dread Banner Precision


Do I need enlighten lvl 4 for this? I don't have enought mana and I have enlighten lvl 2...

I run without herald of purity now and use: pride lvl20, blood and sand lvl5 (why this skill lvl so slow...), precision lvl10 and dread banner lvl20.


I think you should just keep your precision at lev 1.
After reading about precision level 1, I decided to input enlighten lv 4 with herald of purity. Without the synthesised ring, as I already poured 55ex + now into this build. I believe I have achieved the perfect build for my playstyle. ZOOM ZOOM + DPS + 5k hp with huge dodge chance on everything. Although, I will say my hybrid mana pot is required when I accidentally hit air for 1-2 seconds. I think a synthesised ring could push MORE dps but at the cost of losing HUGE survivability as I have a 92 life, 2% ring max life ring. I found the perfect EHP for me and it seems to be working well in juiced T16 maps, including A6 sirius deathless. Havent gotten to A8. However, I now push slightly under 2m POB for cyclone as slayer asc, thats not including increased physical from totems nor their dps included, nor deep cuts is not adknowledged in POB, however if 10% more damage, looking at 2.2m POB cyclone alone, not including rapid infusion buff, so maybe 2.5-3m POB with totems placed down.

To recap all the changes in this post. CLuster jewel setup : Attack damage large cluster(get added smalled passive skills +%attack speed and cast speed, expensive but WORTH ON A LARGE), Fuel the fight(for mana leech, my only form of mana leech), and deep cuts(clear choice of 10% more modifier), and 2 passive medium jewel sockets. 2 Medium cluster jewels, the first is channeling % damage, enduring focus(endurance charge capability) and rapid infusion(more movement speed juice + survivability due to increased effect of infusion), the next medium cluster jewel is a megalomaniac to grant ability to gain multiple layers from different notable trees. First, most important because I WANT TO STAY SLAYER because I have a very relaxed playstyle with less buttons pushed = more fun for me. The megalomaniac has BLOODSCENT(rage stack ability(free berserker asc), ADRENALINE(total max recovery = 3% increase recovery(from 20-23% roughly) per leech instance) huge buff in survivability, and it gives max life, and damage. and whatever you want the last to be/find. I found vicious skewering is a small dps increase in our build and not worth it. THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT, SMALL CLUSTER JEWEL, with dodge attack chance. GIVES ELUSIVE BUFF, WITH INCREASED EFFECT OF ELUSIVE. Thats a free assassin ascendacy without having to roll it on the boots(expensive roll on boots). This allows you to purchase a 35% movement speed with TAILWIND if you REALLY WANT THE JUICE. But I havent gotten around to that, as its expensive as hell(16 exalts+ just for the two stats). Oh not but not least, Rampart anointment gives just as much DPS as kinetic blasts but ALLOWS MOVEMENT SPEED JUICEEEE AND SURVIVABILITY BUFF. WOW. Imo, -socketed mana attacks chest piece is PURE luxury and only if you can afford it will it allow to really juice, as you wouldnt need a mana leech node(fuel the fight, in my case) nor would you need any other form of mana leech, freeing up for more dps. Otherwise, this build completely excels with the right cluster jewels and item setup.

Unnatural instinct in the guide is IMPORTANT, increases movement speed juice + damage. Just expensive but worth it 100%.

Chest piece can have 3% movement speed on it as well, and I pathed down to quickstep because I have PLENTY of dps but wanted more movement speed juice.

Here is my pastebin, https://pastebin.com/nNaAaxNQ

Hope this helps everyone who is looking to REALLY PUSH this build with the new league cluster jewels, or anyone looking for more movement speed JUICE. Enjoy, gl hf. This helped me reach top 3k and top 100 scions, thought I would give back to everyone following this AMAZING guide.

Edit: do take note, I have two items that have +40 int, this allows free passive points on tree, allows free jewel slots etc etc. super important to find these items on the market and usually you can find them for cheap as a lot of players don't know what stats work really well together.
Last edited by dondonispro on Mar 28, 2020, 12:57:09 AM
"
dondonispro wrote:
After reading about precision level 1, I decided to input enlighten lv 4 with herald of purity. Without the synthesised ring, as I already poured 55ex + now into this build. I believe I have achieved the perfect build for my playstyle. ZOOM ZOOM + DPS + 5k hp with huge dodge chance on everything. Although, I will say my hybrid mana pot is required when I accidentally hit air for 1-2 seconds. I think a synthesised ring could push MORE dps but at the cost of losing HUGE survivability as I have a 92 life, 2% ring max life ring. I found the perfect EHP for me and it seems to be working well in juiced T16 maps, including A6 sirius deathless. Havent gotten to A8. However, I now push slightly under 2m POB for cyclone as slayer asc, thats not including increased physical from totems nor their dps included, nor deep cuts is not adknowledged in POB, however if 10% more damage, looking at 2.2m POB cyclone alone, not including rapid infusion buff, so maybe 2.5-3m POB with totems placed down.

To recap all the changes in this post. CLuster jewel setup : Attack damage large cluster(get added smalled passive skills +%attack speed and cast speed, expensive but WORTH ON A LARGE), Fuel the fight(for mana leech, my only form of mana leech), and deep cuts(clear choice of 10% more modifier), and 2 passive medium jewel sockets. 2 Medium cluster jewels, the first is channeling % damage, enduring focus(endurance charge capability) and rapid infusion(more movement speed juice + survivability due to increased effect of infusion), the next medium cluster jewel is a megalomaniac to grant ability to gain multiple layers from different notable trees. First, most important because I WANT TO STAY SLAYER because I have a very relaxed playstyle with less buttons pushed = more fun for me. The megalomaniac has BLOODSCENT(rage stack ability(free berserker asc), ADRENALINE(total max recovery = 3% increase recovery(from 20-23% roughly) per leech instance) huge buff in survivability, and it gives max life, and damage. and whatever you want the last to be/find. I found vicious skewering is a small dps increase in our build and not worth it. THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT, SMALL CLUSTER JEWEL, with dodge attack chance. GIVES ELUSIVE BUFF, WITH INCREASED EFFECT OF ELUSIVE. Thats a free assassin ascendacy without having to roll it on the boots(expensive roll on boots). This allows you to purchase a 35% movement speed with TAILWIND if you REALLY WANT THE JUICE. But I havent gotten around to that, as its expensive as hell(16 exalts+ just for the two stats). Oh not but not least, Rampart anointment gives just as much DPS as kinetic blasts but ALLOWS MOVEMENT SPEED JUICEEEE AND SURVIVABILITY BUFF. WOW. Imo, -socketed mana attacks chest piece is PURE luxury and only if you can afford it will it allow to really juice, as you wouldnt need a mana leech node(fuel the fight, in my case) nor would you need any other form of mana leech, freeing up for more dps. Otherwise, this build completely excels with the right cluster jewels and item setup.

Unnatural instinct in the guide is IMPORTANT, increases movement speed juice + damage. Just expensive but worth it 100%.

Chest piece can have 3% movement speed on it as well, and I pathed down to quickstep because I have PLENTY of dps but wanted more movement speed juice.

Here is my pastebin, https://pastebin.com/nNaAaxNQ

Hope this helps everyone who is looking to REALLY PUSH this build with the new league cluster jewels, or anyone looking for more movement speed JUICE. Enjoy, gl hf. This helped me reach top 3k and top 100 scions, thought I would give back to everyone following this AMAZING guide.
Really thankful for ur tips, i could really start using some of the new cluster jewels!My other gear looks pretty good but i need to really start using herald of purity.
Last edited by mengliang99 on Mar 28, 2020, 12:19:11 AM
"
dondonispro wrote:
After reading about precision level 1, I decided to input enlighten lv 4 with herald of purity. Without the synthesised ring, as I already poured 55ex + now into this build. I believe I have achieved the perfect build for my playstyle. ZOOM ZOOM + DPS + 5k hp with huge dodge chance on everything. Although, I will say my hybrid mana pot is required when I accidentally hit air for 1-2 seconds. I think a synthesised ring could push MORE dps but at the cost of losing HUGE survivability as I have a 92 life, 2% ring max life ring. I found the perfect EHP for me and it seems to be working well in juiced T16 maps, including A6 sirius deathless. Havent gotten to A8. However, I now push slightly under 2m POB for cyclone as slayer asc, thats not including increased physical from totems nor their dps included, nor deep cuts is not adknowledged in POB, however if 10% more damage, looking at 2.2m POB cyclone alone, not including rapid infusion buff, so maybe 2.5-3m POB with totems placed down.

To recap all the changes in this post. CLuster jewel setup : Attack damage large cluster(get added smalled passive skills +%attack speed and cast speed, expensive but WORTH ON A LARGE), Fuel the fight(for mana leech, my only form of mana leech), and deep cuts(clear choice of 10% more modifier), and 2 passive medium jewel sockets. 2 Medium cluster jewels, the first is channeling % damage, enduring focus(endurance charge capability) and rapid infusion(more movement speed juice + survivability due to increased effect of infusion), the next medium cluster jewel is a megalomaniac to grant ability to gain multiple layers from different notable trees. First, most important because I WANT TO STAY SLAYER because I have a very relaxed playstyle with less buttons pushed = more fun for me. The megalomaniac has BLOODSCENT(rage stack ability(free berserker asc), ADRENALINE(total max recovery = 3% increase recovery(from 20-23% roughly) per leech instance) huge buff in survivability, and it gives max life, and damage. and whatever you want the last to be/find. I found vicious skewering is a small dps increase in our build and not worth it. THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT, SMALL CLUSTER JEWEL, with dodge attack chance. GIVES ELUSIVE BUFF, WITH INCREASED EFFECT OF ELUSIVE. Thats a free assassin ascendacy without having to roll it on the boots(expensive roll on boots). This allows you to purchase a 35% movement speed with TAILWIND if you REALLY WANT THE JUICE. But I havent gotten around to that, as its expensive as hell(16 exalts+ just for the two stats). Oh not but not least, Rampart anointment gives just as much DPS as kinetic blasts but ALLOWS MOVEMENT SPEED JUICEEEE AND SURVIVABILITY BUFF. WOW. Imo, -socketed mana attacks chest piece is PURE luxury and only if you can afford it will it allow to really juice, as you wouldnt need a mana leech node(fuel the fight, in my case) nor would you need any other form of mana leech, freeing up for more dps. Otherwise, this build completely excels with the right cluster jewels and item setup.

Unnatural instinct in the guide is IMPORTANT, increases movement speed juice + damage. Just expensive but worth it 100%.

Chest piece can have 3% movement speed on it as well, and I pathed down to quickstep because I have PLENTY of dps but wanted more movement speed juice.

Here is my pastebin, https://pastebin.com/nNaAaxNQ

Hope this helps everyone who is looking to REALLY PUSH this build with the new league cluster jewels, or anyone looking for more movement speed JUICE. Enjoy, gl hf. This helped me reach top 3k and top 100 scions, thought I would give back to everyone following this AMAZING guide.


This is a really interesting take and I wonder if I should change course with my build or if there is a compromise since I spent plenty of EX on my build as well and some things may not be worth completely switching out.

Would you be willing to look over my build if I was to put up a pastebin?
"
Narakusin wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
After reading about precision level 1, I decided to input enlighten lv 4 with herald of purity. Without the synthesised ring, as I already poured 55ex + now into this build. I believe I have achieved the perfect build for my playstyle. ZOOM ZOOM + DPS + 5k hp with huge dodge chance on everything. Although, I will say my hybrid mana pot is required when I accidentally hit air for 1-2 seconds. I think a synthesised ring could push MORE dps but at the cost of losing HUGE survivability as I have a 92 life, 2% ring max life ring. I found the perfect EHP for me and it seems to be working well in juiced T16 maps, including A6 sirius deathless. Havent gotten to A8. However, I now push slightly under 2m POB for cyclone as slayer asc, thats not including increased physical from totems nor their dps included, nor deep cuts is not adknowledged in POB, however if 10% more damage, looking at 2.2m POB cyclone alone, not including rapid infusion buff, so maybe 2.5-3m POB with totems placed down.

To recap all the changes in this post. CLuster jewel setup : Attack damage large cluster(get added smalled passive skills +%attack speed and cast speed, expensive but WORTH ON A LARGE), Fuel the fight(for mana leech, my only form of mana leech), and deep cuts(clear choice of 10% more modifier), and 2 passive medium jewel sockets. 2 Medium cluster jewels, the first is channeling % damage, enduring focus(endurance charge capability) and rapid infusion(more movement speed juice + survivability due to increased effect of infusion), the next medium cluster jewel is a megalomaniac to grant ability to gain multiple layers from different notable trees. First, most important because I WANT TO STAY SLAYER because I have a very relaxed playstyle with less buttons pushed = more fun for me. The megalomaniac has BLOODSCENT(rage stack ability(free berserker asc), ADRENALINE(total max recovery = 3% increase recovery(from 20-23% roughly) per leech instance) huge buff in survivability, and it gives max life, and damage. and whatever you want the last to be/find. I found vicious skewering is a small dps increase in our build and not worth it. THE LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT, SMALL CLUSTER JEWEL, with dodge attack chance. GIVES ELUSIVE BUFF, WITH INCREASED EFFECT OF ELUSIVE. Thats a free assassin ascendacy without having to roll it on the boots(expensive roll on boots). This allows you to purchase a 35% movement speed with TAILWIND if you REALLY WANT THE JUICE. But I havent gotten around to that, as its expensive as hell(16 exalts+ just for the two stats). Oh not but not least, Rampart anointment gives just as much DPS as kinetic blasts but ALLOWS MOVEMENT SPEED JUICEEEE AND SURVIVABILITY BUFF. WOW. Imo, -socketed mana attacks chest piece is PURE luxury and only if you can afford it will it allow to really juice, as you wouldnt need a mana leech node(fuel the fight, in my case) nor would you need any other form of mana leech, freeing up for more dps. Otherwise, this build completely excels with the right cluster jewels and item setup.

Unnatural instinct in the guide is IMPORTANT, increases movement speed juice + damage. Just expensive but worth it 100%.

Chest piece can have 3% movement speed on it as well, and I pathed down to quickstep because I have PLENTY of dps but wanted more movement speed juice.

Here is my pastebin, https://pastebin.com/nNaAaxNQ

Hope this helps everyone who is looking to REALLY PUSH this build with the new league cluster jewels, or anyone looking for more movement speed JUICE. Enjoy, gl hf. This helped me reach top 3k and top 100 scions, thought I would give back to everyone following this AMAZING guide.


This is a really interesting take and I wonder if I should change course with my build or if there is a compromise since I spent plenty of EX on my build as well and some things may not be worth completely switching out.

Would you be willing to look over my build if I was to put up a pastebin?


Sure, I will take a look at your pastebin and see what we can tinker with in regards to making a compromise. I spent countless hours on timeless jewels when they came out so this is like timeless jewels on crack because I can choose exactly what I want, with a bit of rng for small passive rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info