[3.10] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win | Updated

"
dondonispro wrote:
"
Nite1984 wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
I have been really enjoying this build, pushed to 96 the quickest ive ever done it. Had the most fun with this cyclone build vs others and been playing since de sync days. I sunk roughly 40 ex into this build and really enjoying the speed, damage and survivability if the playstyle is mechanically clean. My next biggest question is, should I switch to berserker now? I currently sit at 1.5m pob on cyclone, prob more because it isnt counting a couple cluster jewel nodes. I feel my damage is perfect, what exactly am I sacrificing for berserker?

Is there no con to it, just more dps if you can afford the switch? I really don't think there is much more to push within slayer and my items. VERY min maxed, please let me know if there is something I can change. If the route to berserker is the next logical path with no cons other than ofc culling and overleech(which is solved by offering to the serpent) than I will have to definitely consider it.

Thank you again for making this guide, I love it so much, never had so much fun nor got so far so fast.


Hi,
I was checking your character and I noticed you have 2x CWDT, one of which with lev 20 Molten Shell...
Now, as I understood, both MS and IM should share a cooldown... even if casted at different CWDT levels.
Do they both work for you ? Because this would be a HUGE improvement on the build survivability (especially if you could throw in also Vaal MS to be manually casted)


You know, I swore this worked in the past, did they change it or have I always been doing something I thought worked out well. Now that you mention it, I dont think my molten shell procs. I don't think I have seen it.


I just checked, they do share a cooldown now since they introduced steelskin and various other ones. Darn, I guess it was placebo thinking I was surviving more but I was just playing smarter.
"
dondonispro wrote:
I have been really enjoying this build, pushed to 96 the quickest ive ever done it. Had the most fun with this cyclone build vs others and been playing since de sync days. I sunk roughly 40 ex into this build and really enjoying the speed, damage and survivability if the playstyle is mechanically clean. My next biggest question is, should I switch to berserker now? I currently sit at 1.5m pob on cyclone, prob more because it isnt counting a couple cluster jewel nodes. I feel my damage is perfect, what exactly am I sacrificing for berserker?

Is there no con to it, just more dps if you can afford the switch? I really don't think there is much more to push within slayer and my items. VERY min maxed, please let me know if there is something I can change. If the route to berserker is the next logical path with no cons other than ofc culling and overleech(which is solved by offering to the serpent) than I will have to definitely consider it.

Thank you again for making this guide, I love it so much, never had so much fun nor got so far so fast.

https://pastebin.com/KWshgBsU

I have elusive, endurance charge capability, immune to curses, mana leech and unholy might from my cluster jewels. Really loving this multi layered build now. So much fun theory crafting this league on top of your guide.
Did u managed to kill sirus at al 8?Im also wondering about how u get enough mana to cast cyclone do u just use the hybrid flask to maintain ur mana?Unholy might should be useless because of brutality too
Last edited by mengliang99 on Mar 26, 2020, 10:58:43 AM
"
dondonispro wrote:
.


Also wondering if you managed to kill Sirus with you gear ?

I just tried at AW6 with my char, I didnt even get to the second phase (lol)
As I already wrote in the past few days I also tried at AW5 and died on the last phase (but I didnt have dash).

This build, at least with my gear and setup, is basically a glass cannon.
I got to lev 93 with a lot of pain.
I think to level up more than 93 I will have to basically skip T16 bosses\Conquerors\End game bosses all together.

At the moment, on Deliriums, I just move forward, skipping all loot, because if i stop for a second, im dead 100%.

I mean, its probably also my fault, not being fast enough to react maybe.
But on Sirus, yeah, I just get obliterated in a fraction of second.

Also not sure how you got 40ex already, I will probably need 3 leagues to get that amount :D
So I tried to figure out how to take my build further and thought about the helmet and enchantment. I was too lucky to get "Dread Banner has 40% increased Aura effect" on my Starkonja with first try when I started with the build. I thought this is probably good and forgot about it. Now I thought 40% increased Cyclone damage is obviously better and bought Starkonja with it.. but should've tried it on PoB first. It actually lowered my total dps (including impale) by almost 100k. Dread Banner buff is that good. Luckily I got it sold quickly.

I also tested 15% Cyclone attack speed Enchant against Dread Banner buff in PoB and it was also worse. But it might be different with other builds obv.
is it normal that with the starforce version I am very often a one hit ???, I am dying very much am level88 have 5k life
Last edited by Skura on Mar 26, 2020, 12:31:42 PM
The guide says i can switch to hand of the high templar or w/e its called but it can't seem to roll assassins mark on hit curse. so would we drop assassins mark in favor of other curses when using dual cirlets and the gloves?
"
Nite1984 wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
.


Also wondering if you managed to kill Sirus with you gear ?

I just tried at AW6 with my char, I didnt even get to the second phase (lol)
As I already wrote in the past few days I also tried at AW5 and died on the last phase (but I didnt have dash).

This build, at least with my gear and setup, is basically a glass cannon.
I got to lev 93 with a lot of pain.
I think to level up more than 93 I will have to basically skip T16 bosses\Conquerors\End game bosses all together.

At the moment, on Deliriums, I just move forward, skipping all loot, because if i stop for a second, im dead 100%.

I mean, its probably also my fault, not being fast enough to react maybe.
But on Sirus, yeah, I just get obliterated in a fraction of second.

Also not sure how you got 40ex already, I will probably need 3 leagues to get that amount :D


I haven’t done Sirius twice yet, the first time I did him was on a5 and deathless. Not even proper flask setup either, kept it exactly how I run my maps. It’s a very, mechanical fight. Drop totems to draw beams, leap slam thru spinning beams to find him to keep leech, leap slam is so important with faster attacks for me to fight Sirius.

It’s really not glass cannon, you have to play very very clean, it is stated you can’t face tank. I pushed to 95 in 3-4 days, I will say that having 4 extra passives is REALLY nice to the build. So 92-96 is worth it. And you are right, i skipped conquerors and Sirius for the most part to level, just straight grinded safe mods on t16, sextant and delved at83 monster level when I had the Sulphite.

You are right, I skip loot as well, I just backtrack very fast with all the movement speed.

But, if you clean up play style, the overleech gives a great amount of defense. Stay in motion and keep the movement circular/linear at the same time, larger circles to clear big mobs and move forward still.

Hahaha. I’ve been playing this game way too long and too many leagues. I craft n sell very early on in league with many high sought after rare items, in addition, it helps a lot to play 16 hours a day due to the quarantine. So with knowledgeable crafting and time, you really can get exalts like mad quick.
"
mengliang99 wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:
I have been really enjoying this build, pushed to 96 the quickest ive ever done it. Had the most fun with this cyclone build vs others and been playing since de sync days. I sunk roughly 40 ex into this build and really enjoying the speed, damage and survivability if the playstyle is mechanically clean. My next biggest question is, should I switch to berserker now? I currently sit at 1.5m pob on cyclone, prob more because it isnt counting a couple cluster jewel nodes. I feel my damage is perfect, what exactly am I sacrificing for berserker?

Is there no con to it, just more dps if you can afford the switch? I really don't think there is much more to push within slayer and my items. VERY min maxed, please let me know if there is something I can change. If the route to berserker is the next logical path with no cons other than ofc culling and overleech(which is solved by offering to the serpent) than I will have to definitely consider it.

Thank you again for making this guide, I love it so much, never had so much fun nor got so far so fast.

https://pastebin.com/KWshgBsU

I have elusive, endurance charge capability, immune to curses, mana leech and unholy might from my cluster jewels. Really loving this multi layered build now. So much fun theory crafting this league on top of your guide.
Did u managed to kill sirus at al 8?Im also wondering about how u get enough mana to cast cyclone do u just use the hybrid flask to maintain ur mana?Unholy might should be useless because of brutality too


Thank you for helping me tweak my build, is that why unholy might doesnt show in POB because of brutality? if so, this can be a huge tweak to my build, allowing me to grab a different cluster jewel.

I have not fought sirius twice, only fought when first time at A5 and was deathless. I found out that mana us really easy to deal with. Essence sap anointment, the rings mentioned, or any mana leech node. I preferred to use fuel the fight on the attack cluster jewel, that is more than enough to sustain cyclone. The ONLY time I run out of mana is when I hit air for 2-3 seconds because of laziness or not paying attention. And that hybrid mana flask is mostly for the full flask duration effect of poison immunity, with a decent heal to it too. That why I never really die to caustic grounds, caustic clouds, al hezmin influence, etc etc. Mana doesnt pop until end of flask effect, so ez poison immunity for 3-5 seconds. My build could push more damage, but since I was pushing for top 3k in ladder for the first week, I chose a lot more suvivability flasks/nodes. aka endurance charge on hit, poison flask, life rolls on everything I could, etc etc. Thank you again for taking a peek at my build and letting me know about unholy might.
After all the suggestions, I found my perfect setup for cluster jewels. Not saying its the best, but its tuned to my gameplay and style. 1 large attack adamage cluster jewel, fuel the fight and deep cuts + 2 added jewel sockets, 1 megalomaniac jewel with bloodscent(rage) and antivenom(more chaos res, can remove my poison immunity pot for quartz flask possibly), and a small cluster jewel to finish it off with dodge attack hits, giving elusive buff. thus, i now have rage stack ability, more chaos res/unaffected by poison, deep cuts for extra impale dmg (10% more), fuel the fight for mana leech. Also, if possible by a small passives have attack speed 2-3% on the large cluster jewel, runs about 2-9 exalts, but its worth it.

thank you all for the help on nitpicking my build, I think this info here will serve a lot of people with the new cluster jewel mechanics. Def trying to give back to this tesla cyclone community.

EDIT: I ended up finding a megalomaniac with vicious skewering, blood scent and adrenaline(boosts max recovery per leech). So I removed the antivenom/bloodscent jewel for that.
Last edited by dondonispro on Mar 26, 2020, 6:36:21 PM
"
dondonispro wrote:
After all the suggestions, I found my perfect setup for cluster jewels. Not saying its the best, but its tuned to my gameplay and style. ...


Where did you socket it and how did you arrange your passives needed to activate those?

Edit: Nevermind! :) I found it. Thanks for the headsup!
Last edited by Morkonan on Mar 26, 2020, 6:54:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info