[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Why the hell can't I find any chest pieces on POE.TRADE that have mod:

"socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost"

that aren't under like 2 exalts?? and we are talking only 1 or 2 links. Is that mod really that rare??? Anyway to craft it?

This is going to turn out to be a very expensive starter build :(
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 25, 2020, 10:42:01 PM
can i do this build with claws ? :D
just got 30ex from a Corrupted Skin of the Loyal but i really don't know what to upgrade. i was thinking of buying a Starforge and some other stuff like Ryslhata's Coil and a amulet, but some other stuff like a good chest with -15 mana cost is kinda absurd same with 2 curse ring and a decent Circle of Guilty... and now im feeling lost...
starforge + R. Coil belt are huge upgrades. Grab them.
"
Mentoya wrote:
Why the hell can't I find any chest pieces on POE.TRADE that have mod:

"socketed attacks have -15 to total mana cost"

that aren't under like 2 exalts?? and we are talking only 1 or 2 links. Is that mod really that rare??? Anyway to craft it?

This is going to turn out to be a very expensive starter build :(

It's a drop suffix for Delve armor/shields as well.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_delve_modifiers

Other than that, for that specific affix, it only drops from "The Warlord" for chest items. And, of course, it has to be ilevel 85 for that particular drop:

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=str_dex_armour

For the Delve drop, while it doesn't have an ilevel requirement according to poedb, at least, it's... probably a rarer drop. Yay? :)
"
Morkonan wrote:
Sorry for the multiposts, all. (In a hurry. :))

"
patouskii wrote:
Anyway here's my PoB with pretty much endgame gear and lvl95, only few things missing which OP has mentioned in the build. Got awakened melee phys damage support also today which gives 10% chance to intimidate back and great buff to dps:

https://pastebin.com/UVNSMu9w

I really like the addition of those extra gem slots. A couple of questions:

When would you recommend pushing for Phase Acrobatics during leveling?

Do you see any room for us to be able to use the new Cluster Jewel mechanics?

What was your biggest hurdle to 95 in terms of build performance?

I pushed to the phase acrobatics after Heartseeker and Fatal Blade and before Brutal Blade. Brutal Blade was the last node I activated on the OP's original Berserk/Raider passive tree.

I know nothing about the new Cluster Jewels, maybe OP can answer that. I play standard so they're not even relevant to me at the moment.

Leveling is so freaking slow after 91-92. I'm not sure if I will go any further than 96 since it takes ages to level and you try to avoid the most difficult things when doing it since dying is so punishing. From 93 to 96 I did sirus with my other build every time. Failed it 4 times with awaken 8 so I dropped to awaken 7 and now it's not that bad again. It still drops great loot on aw7. Also didn't do shaper or elder guardians that much. Just grinded T14-16 rare maps with not too difficult mods to avoid being oneshot too much. Still I do get oneshot every now and then but tuning the build slightly towards life and armor has helped a lot. T14-16 maps you can pretty much just spin through and bosses die in few seconds with vaal ancestral warchief and berserk activated. Dps with impale is ~7,4 million atm. Probably the most important tip is to keep moving/spinning with this build, when you stop it usually means troubles :)

EDIT:

Played around with catalysts. I took my ryslatha's coil, mark of the elder ring and daresso's salute amulet to +20 attack quality. It gave nice ~400-450k more total dps. Abrasive catalysts are cheap currently on standard, only 4-6co each.
Last edited by patouskii on Mar 26, 2020, 4:57:13 AM
I have been really enjoying this build, pushed to 96 the quickest ive ever done it. Had the most fun with this cyclone build vs others and been playing since de sync days. I sunk roughly 40 ex into this build and really enjoying the speed, damage and survivability if the playstyle is mechanically clean. My next biggest question is, should I switch to berserker now? I currently sit at 1.5m pob on cyclone, prob more because it isnt counting a couple cluster jewel nodes. I feel my damage is perfect, what exactly am I sacrificing for berserker?

Is there no con to it, just more dps if you can afford the switch? I really don't think there is much more to push within slayer and my items. VERY min maxed, please let me know if there is something I can change. If the route to berserker is the next logical path with no cons other than ofc culling and overleech(which is solved by offering to the serpent) than I will have to definitely consider it.

Thank you again for making this guide, I love it so much, never had so much fun nor got so far so fast.

https://pastebin.com/KWshgBsU

I have elusive, endurance charge capability, immune to curses, mana leech and unholy might from my cluster jewels. Really loving this multi layered build now. So much fun theory crafting this league on top of your guide.
Last edited by dondonispro on Mar 26, 2020, 8:41:05 AM
"
dondonispro wrote:
I have been really enjoying this build, pushed to 96 the quickest ive ever done it. Had the most fun with this cyclone build vs others and been playing since de sync days. I sunk roughly 40 ex into this build and really enjoying the speed, damage and survivability if the playstyle is mechanically clean. My next biggest question is, should I switch to berserker now? I currently sit at 1.5m pob on cyclone, prob more because it isnt counting a couple cluster jewel nodes. I feel my damage is perfect, what exactly am I sacrificing for berserker?

Is there no con to it, just more dps if you can afford the switch? I really don't think there is much more to push within slayer and my items. VERY min maxed, please let me know if there is something I can change. If the route to berserker is the next logical path with no cons other than ofc culling and overleech(which is solved by offering to the serpent) than I will have to definitely consider it.

Thank you again for making this guide, I love it so much, never had so much fun nor got so far so fast.

Hi,
I was checking your character and I noticed you have 2x CWDT, one of which with lev 20 Molten Shell...
Now, as I understood, both MS and IM should share a cooldown... even if casted at different CWDT levels.
Do they both work for you ? Because this would be a HUGE improvement on the build survivability (especially if you could throw in also Vaal MS to be manually casted)
Last edited by Nite1984 on Mar 26, 2020, 8:44:16 AM
"
Morkonan wrote:
Sorry for the multiposts, all. (In a hurry. :))

"
patouskii wrote:
Anyway here's my PoB with pretty much endgame gear and lvl95, only few things missing which OP has mentioned in the build. Got awakened melee phys damage support also today which gives 10% chance to intimidate back and great buff to dps:

https://pastebin.com/UVNSMu9w

I really like the addition of those extra gem slots. A couple of questions:

When would you recommend pushing for Phase Acrobatics during leveling?

Do you see any room for us to be able to use the new Cluster Jewel mechanics?

What was your biggest hurdle to 95 in terms of build performance?

Cluster jewels are phenomenal, spend some time to look into them. Easy way to gain huge buffs, elusive, unholy might, endurance charges, immune to curses, so much more. But those I listed are prob the better ones for this build that I theory crafted.
"
Nite1984 wrote:
"
dondonispro wrote:

Hi,
I was checking your character and I noticed you have 2x CWDT, one of which with lev 20 Molten Shell...
Now, as I understood, both MS and IM should share a cooldown... even if casted at different CWDT levels.
Do they both work for you ? Because this would be a HUGE improvement on the build survivability (especially if you could throw in also Vaal MS to be manually casted)

You know, I swore this worked in the past, did they change it or have I always been doing something I thought worked out well. Now that you mention it, I dont think my molten shell procs. I don't think I have seen it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info