[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Snaaaf wrote:
What is the minimum iLvl for a chest to roll "Socketed Attacks have # to Total Mana Cost"? I have seen conflicting information of ilvl 80, 85, and 86. Thanks!
ilv85 its very rare though
Hi guys,

yellow mapping at the moment and was wondering what would be the first thing to upgrade when i'll finally drop an Ex or something ?

just really basic stuff at the moment: Hiltless 100hp 6l armor, shapers touch, deceiver, daressos amu, starkonja, bubonic

feel like i'm lacking damage in the higher yellows :(

thank you
"
- Hiltless (after picking up Slayer on Ascendacy) otherwise Terminus Est

why is the terminus better

im now a beserker and im having loads of fun....even with shitty gear and still need to quality my gems im zipping trough everything..

i just hate the new map system(could be my with hqaving parkinson its harder to concentrate).

i got all of my gear using the chaos recipe :P null non zit exalt drops.

no mirror yet lol playing since closed beta its 0 mirror drop for me :) just my bad luck.
"
tntkiller wrote:

"Enemies you Attack Reflect 100 Physical Damage to you" is too much. When I attacked a pack of monsters I was at half (or lower) of my hp instantly. If it is not problem for you feel free to use hiltless.
"
nsnsmag wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

"Enemies you Attack Reflect 100 Physical Damage to you" is too much. When I attacked a pack of monsters I was at half (or lower) of my hp instantly. If it is not problem for you feel free to use hiltless.

ah ok got it :) i saw the line but i never really noticed while leveling i rarely die and that was due to the corp explosions

ill try the est in combat :)
"
nsnsmag wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

That's why you use Hiltless if you're playing with the Slayer Ascendancy...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slayer_(Ascendant_passive)

"
Slayer (Ascendancy)

Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

Culling Strike

30% increased Area of Effect if you've Killed Recently

50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech

Cannot take Reflected Physical Damage
"
mengliang99 wrote:
"
DonEnza wrote:
"

You have zero leech for mana nor anything that reduces mana costs other than the ring. SO when you are casting cyclone these is absolutely nothing to replenish your mana.

i have mana leech with acendency berserker. but i need a advice where to get mana op and running now i just changed the mark of elder ring to praxis with -8 to all mana cost skill but it's a big damage decrease
You have no choice
but to use praxis unless you can get the chestplate with -mana mod

Just a note: There are a variety of compensatory Mana strats for Cyclone builds. Last League, I had to use a mana regen, mana leach, mana on hit and some +%damage as mana, strat relying mostly on Jewels for those affixes. Though, we don't get a lot of Jewel Slots in this build, so you're forced to go the "gear" route with whatever Passive points you feel you can use to supplement that. -Mana Cost > ALL for Cyclone, but +mana on hit, with a good hit %, and a variety of other options can "help," but not replace -mana cost affixes that are lacking. Praxis is certainly a boon and very cheap.

But, it's not the only option if one can't get a -mana cost on Chest. A % Physical Damage as Mana on gloves could be a nice supplement. (I don't think we get enough +mana regen boosts to make a substantial mana difference.)
Sorry for the multiposts, all. (In a hurry. :))

"
patouskii wrote:
Anyway here's my PoB with pretty much endgame gear and lvl95, only few things missing which OP has mentioned in the build. Got awakened melee phys damage support also today which gives 10% chance to intimidate back and great buff to dps:

https://pastebin.com/UVNSMu9w

I really like the addition of those extra gem slots. A couple of questions:

When would you recommend pushing for Phase Acrobatics during leveling?

Do you see any room for us to be able to use the new Cluster Jewel mechanics?

What was your biggest hurdle to 95 in terms of build performance?
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
nsnsmag wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

That's why you use Hiltless if you're playing with the Slayer Ascendancy...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slayer_(Ascendant_passive)

"
Slayer (Ascendancy)

Life Leech effects are not removed at Full Life

Culling Strike

30% increased Area of Effect if you've Killed Recently

50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech

Cannot take Reflected Physical Damage

guess im outleeching the reflect damage i still use the hiltless , i tried the est but i have a low mana at 44 so the est drains it just enough to stop spinning ..and then im pretty much toast :)

drops are crap for me still no luck here then the shav armor that dropped and sold for about 2 ex and got me some ok gear.

really need the armor -15 upgrade and the starforge.....@ 13ex it will take some time :D
"
tntkiller wrote:
really need the armor -15 upgrade and the starforge.....@ 13ex it will take some time :D

Lucky you!

I'm on console... I won't likely be able to complete the build, let alone get anything approaching to "end game" status. :)

Thus is our POE Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info