[RIP] Toasters HC Occultist Support – 7 Auras + 6 Curses – Victario's Influence

"
bull3tinhead wrote:
"
Your character tab is set private, so I can't check them. Put your characters on public and I could have a look.

I think it should be visible now

Upgrade your belt with one with chaos res and energy shield.
Swap your Brightbeak with a Epheremal Edge.. Brightbeak is just not worth it anymore in most cases.
Try to get 21 Purities (lvling and corupting them).

Tree:
Drop Heart & Soul and get some ES nodes. In the next lvl get more ES nodes and some abyss jewels with flat energy shield (jewel sockets).
Hey mate,

To start a very nice build :)

I tried it yesterday with a friend,
In mapping seems very smooth, nice to play and very consistent,
With guardians, higher levels, you can get one shotted,
I tried in delve, depth 350+ and you feel a lot the damage from the mobs,
We tried doing blind the vaal boss and i get one shotted easily if i´m not careful,
I even bought a jewel with corrupted blood but sitll not easy,

What you recomend doing to be more consistent for going deep on the delve?

Thanks in advance,
"
naxus123 wrote:
Hey mate,

To start a very nice build :)

I tried it yesterday with a friend,
In mapping seems very smooth, nice to play and very consistent,
With guardians, higher levels, you can get one shotted,
I tried in delve, depth 350+ and you feel a lot the damage from the mobs,
We tried doing blind the vaal boss and i get one shotted easily if i´m not careful,
I even bought a jewel with corrupted blood but sitll not easy,

What you recomend doing to be more consistent for going deep on the delve?

Thanks in advance,

I'm really wondering, that you have problems in Delves. The curses should increase your survivability by such a huge amount, that you shouldnt get hit for a lot at all (except from the bosses, which have reduced curse effect).

Guardians are a problem bc of the 80% reduced curse effect, right.

Basically you need a mana guardian to go really deep. Besides I would probably go CI with reduced mana reserved jewels and Zealoth Oath. It increases survivability by a good amount but costs way more.

Just take cares, that you dont do delves with reduced curse effectiveness. If your carry doesn't destroy corpses, you should watch out for the cold snaps and some other death effects.
Hey,
I'm playing aurabot/cursebot for the first time. I was wondering how you integrate Smite?
Replace Wrath to get +1 from chest?
Link with Increased Duration (together with Vaal skills)?
Replace Freezing Pulse (high ES gloves)?
Replace Freezing Pulse (Tombfist to proc Maim)?
Link it to Blind support gem? what other support gems would be beneficial?

Thanks for the guide!
"
Hey,
I'm playing aurabot/cursebot for the first time. I was wondering how you integrate Smite?
Replace Wrath to get +1 from chest?
Link with Increased Duration (together with Vaal skills)?
Replace Freezing Pulse (high ES gloves)?
Replace Freezing Pulse (Tombfist to proc Maim)?
Link it to Blind support gem? what other support gems would be beneficial?

Thanks for the guide!

Heyhey :)

you can check my character: Toaster_SupportsCucumba
It's an updated version of an aura bot, although without curses and as Ascendant.
I can suggest you to use Smite in the links with Shield Charge (Fortify + Faster Attacks).. So it's way more comfortable to use.
In my opinion this build is still the strongest option if you're only playing with 1 support.

Main subject I want to discuss is movement. How can we ever keep up with queen of the forrest runners now that brightbeak is nerfed? I didnt play last league and there is little to be found on the subject. I just know that in 3.3 I could barely keep up WITH a brightbeak and I have no idea how I would keep up now that its nerfed.
"
Willemhubers wrote:
In my opinion this build is still the strongest option if you're only playing with 1 support.

Main subject I want to discuss is movement. How can we ever keep up with queen of the forrest runners now that brightbeak is nerfed? I didnt play last league and there is little to be found on the subject. I just know that in 3.3 I could barely keep up WITH a brightbeak and I have no idea how I would keep up now that its nerfed.

Thanks for your opionion! :)

There's absolutely no problem to keep up with a Queen of the Forest Headhunter build (did it many times).
You don't need Brightbeak as well.
What you need is:
Shield Charge lvl 20
Faster Attacks lvl 20 - 20 quality
Onslaught Flask
Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline
Some Jewels with attack speed would be decent
Hey! I'm really interested in running this, could you post an updated tree 3.5?
Hi,

I just tried the build, it's very smooth compared to other aura builds I played.
I want to play this build as the next league starter with my friends, could you recommend some carry build which feats this build?
I got some questions, i just started to run this build with a friend, he is doing a windripper tornado shot.

Why should i go for avatar of fire, what does it do? also, you want me to use a golem, but i only got 19 mana after all auras, i cant even resummon him when he dies, did i do anything wrong or whats up?
And also how would the "share Charge on kill" when i dont kill anything ever?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Westermark/characters
Last edited by Westermark on Dec 17, 2018, 5:26:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info