[RIP] Toasters HC Occultist Support – 7 Auras + 6 Curses – Victario's Influence

So your POB says you have -#% unreserved mana with 7 auras and 4 curses active. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong but I'm stuck with 5 auras 4 curse atm.
I only have 5 socket Victario's right now, and getting a 6 socket may allow me to run another aura, but that's still only 6.
"
Fishler13 wrote:
So your POB says you have -#% unreserved mana with 7 auras and 4 curses active. I'm trying to figure out where I'm going wrong but I'm stuck with 5 auras 4 curse atm.
I only have 5 socket Victario's right now, and getting a 6 socket may allow me to run another aura, but that's still only 6.

- Wrath: 319 Lightning Damage for Attacks, 47% more Lightning Damage with spells
- Anger: 266 Fire Damage for Attacks, 216 Damage for Spells
- Purities: 7-8% on all max elemental resistances
- Discipline: 380 Energy Shield
- Haste: 37% Attack & Cast Speed & 20% Movement Speed

So that should conclude to 7 auras, maybe you can recheck, which one you're missing?
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Fishler13 wrote:

- Wrath: 319 Lightning Damage for Attacks, 47% more Lightning Damage with spells

So that should conclude to 7 auras, maybe you can recheck, which one you're missing?

All I can fit in is the purities, discipline, and haste

I'm trying to go Zealotry over wrath (cause of the players I run with it's more beneficial) and I'll pick up anger once I 6 socket my Victario's.

But even with Zealotry in the Victario's I can't activate it, not enough unreserved mana.
"
Fishler13 wrote:
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Fishler13 wrote:

All I can fit in is the purities, discipline, and haste

I'm trying to go Zealotry over wrath (cause of the players I run with it's more beneficial) and I'll pick up anger once I 6 socket my Victario's.

But even with Zealotry in the Victario's I can't activate it, not enough unreserved mana.

https://pastebin.com/NfjJjF5w is current PoB
Cast when damage taken + Immortal Call
Cast when.... lv1?
"
K7TÃO wrote:
Cast when damage taken + Immortal Call
Cast when.... lv1?

Yep exactly, I will add it. :)
Leveling with The Poet's Pen still worth?
"
sharklayer wrote:
Leveling with The Poet's Pen still worth?

Nope, sadly not. These days you just lvl with Storm Brand or Winter Orb + Lightning Spire Trap. It's just the fastest way, although you would need to respecc when going to support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info