[RIP] Toasters HC Occultist Support – 7 Auras + 6 Curses – Victario's Influence

Hello there, I was on the lookout for something to convert my failed Occultist cursebased Winter Orb build into, and your build caught my eye.
I wanted to somewhat tailor the build to deal with the Syndicate while also maintaining high damage buffs for the carries in softcore, and so far i've been very happy with the results.

I elected to go with Assassins Mark + Elemental Weakness for my last 2 curses, as well as a Perquil's Toe amulet to somewhat gain an additional damage increasing aura. I managed to snag a cheap corrupted one with +1 curse, to get an additional curse slot for carries that run Warlord's Mark or similar. A Watcher's Eye with Faster Start of Energy Recharge and a crafted prefix on your ring is superb to help regen through even the stickiest Syndicate encounters in maps.

In my current setup at level 95, I have 9.5k ES and a 1.2 second delay before my ES starts recharging.

I've never been a big fan of Shield Charge since the rework and instead use Phase Run with increased duration, and enhance (lol) cause i had the extra links for it. Another QoL addition i made was to link Enlighten and Reduced mana together with Discipline and Stone Golem, to make myself able to cast Stone Golem without dropping an aura.

My current character in Betrayal SC:

All in all a very solid support and I can definitely recommend this build, even on softcore.
Cheers!
Hey all :-)

Could i just swap in a Shav Wrapp?

What would I have to change in this build to use a Shavs?

Thanks

"
cyttie wrote:
Hello there, I was on the lookout for something to convert my failed Occultist cursebased Winter Orb build into, and your build caught my eye.
I wanted to somewhat tailor the build to deal with the Syndicate while also maintaining high damage buffs for the carries in softcore, and so far i've been very happy with the results.

I elected to go with Assassins Mark + Elemental Weakness for my last 2 curses, as well as a Perquil's Toe amulet to somewhat gain an additional damage increasing aura. I managed to snag a cheap corrupted one with +1 curse, to get an additional curse slot for carries that run Warlord's Mark or similar. A Watcher's Eye with Faster Start of Energy Recharge and a crafted prefix on your ring is superb to help regen through even the stickiest Syndicate encounters in maps.

In my current setup at level 95, I have 9.5k ES and a 1.2 second delay before my ES starts recharging.

I've never been a big fan of Shield Charge since the rework and instead use Phase Run with increased duration, and enhance (lol) cause i had the extra links for it. Another QoL addition i made was to link Enlighten and Reduced mana together with Discipline and Stone Golem, to make myself able to cast Stone Golem without dropping an aura.

My current character in Betrayal SC:

All in all a very solid support and I can definitely recommend this build, even on softcore.
Cheers!

Thanks for your huge feedback!
It helps a lot. Highly appreciated. :)

"
Banger1v9 wrote:
Hey all :-)

Could i just swap in a Shav Wrapp?

What would I have to change in this build to use a Shavs?

Thanks

No, that's not possible. It completely changes the build and would make it worse, that's why we stick with Victario's. It's cheaper and stronger.

If you want to go Shavronnes, there are some alternative builds you could go for.
Does Path of Building not correctly calculate Mana Reservation with Victarios? The Mikelat link makes sense and works out. If I import your pastebin into pob however I'm at -8% Mana reserved.

EDIT: Nvm everything is fine. I figured it out with a friend. Apparently the newest update of pob breaks mana reservation and it doesn't calculate it correctly anymore.
Last edited by skullptura on Jan 3, 2019, 1:53:36 PM
"
skullptura wrote:
Does Path of Building not correctly calculate Mana Reservation with Victarios? The Mikelat link makes sense and works out. If I import your pastebin into pob however I'm at -8% Mana reserved.

EDIT: Nvm everything is fine. I figured it out with a friend. Apparently the newest update of pob breaks mana reservation and it doesn't calculate it correctly anymore.

Thanks for your feedback. It's good to know that the mana reservation calculation @ pob is not working properly.
Hey,

Thanks for the build, this is what i am using to carry my dad through the league as its his first time playing.

Just a few quick questions. Hes playing Molten strike jugg so i assume just flamability and projectile weakness is fine but am or should i swap out a temp chains for Elemental weakness or is that over kil?

He also has to rung anger so i assume i should run hatred instead though i am worried that my elemental equilibrium it would be pointless as i am just buffing the mobs cold reisstances.

But more importantly iv seen changes that you have suggested through out the thread but its not reflected on the main page's build for exampled brightbeak not a good option anymore should i also switch to Ephemeral Edge as well (i assume so)
In this guide you take the anger aura but also have avatar of fire and EE. Is this intended or an oversight?
Last edited by Dannybebad on Jan 14, 2019, 1:51:05 PM
He is doing fire ee. + Fire res - light, cold res.
Ok :)
But he also has anger aura support gem.
What is the thought behind using Freezing pulse? It is just a mechanism to apply curses right and the main benefit is that it passes through enemies?

Is it viable to use a different skill to apply the curse?

Can you replace the support gem with Freezing Pulse with GMP to hit more things at once?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info