[RIP] Toasters HC Occultist Support – 7 Auras + 6 Curses – Victario's Influence

"
amont0bin wrote:
What head/gloves/boots enchants are best for this build?

Gloves: Enchantment "of Light"
Boots: Regen, Attack Speed
Helmet: Reduced mana Reservation, stone golem effect
Why broken crown over heretics veil or alphas howl?
"
Kazesosa wrote:
Why broken crown over heretics veil or alphas howl?

Because Broken Crown gives a huge amount of Chaos res and decent ES.
You need the chaos res to get capped chaos res, which is kind of mandoratory for this build.
There were a few ways which I've decided to change up the build for 3.4 Delve release, and I would be interested in hearing your opinion Toaster404. I have not yet made the build, but I've drawn it up in Path Of Building

Changes I've Made And Why
#1 - Vaal Haste changed to Vaal Grace, for permanent +60% attack and spell dodge. My reasoning here is that the delve mechanic is less focused on clear speed, and the extra defense will be a bigger factor in how far deep you can go.

#2 - Dropping Impresence allows me to clear up a few more sockets that would otherwise be used on the second blasphemy setup. These can be used for CWDT (1) - Immortal Call (3) - Enduring Cry (11). This gives endurance charges, 1.4s immortal call, and ~200 health regeneration. I'm unsure if the warcry taunt will be problematic though.

#3 - Since Impresence is not being used, I'm planning to eventualy grab Presence Of Chayula and The Vertex Mask. Adding these two will give 90% Chaos Resistance, ~2000 Energy Shield, and allow life investments to be doubly effective as it now scales ES too. Downside is a 20% loss in unreserved life.

PoB Link: Here is my build with 10,800 ES at level 90. https://pastebin.com/AmLk86wh

Thanks for the build guide, I'm looking forward to see how this build performs come the league start!
Last edited by Jmzg0 on Aug 26, 2018, 2:20:50 AM
"
Jmzg0 wrote:
There were a few ways which I've decided to change up the build for 3.4 Delve release, and I would be interested in hearing your opinion Toaster404. I have not yet made the build, but I've drawn it up in Path Of Building

Changes I've Made And Why
#1 - Vaal Haste changed to Vaal Grace, for permanent +60% attack and spell dodge. My reasoning here is that the delve mechanic is less focused on clear speed, and the extra defense will be a bigger factor in how far deep you can go.

#2 - Dropping Impresence allows me to clear up a few more sockets that would otherwise be used on the second blasphemy setup. These can be used for CWDT (1) - Immortal Call (3) - Enduring Cry (11). This gives endurance charges, 1.4s immortal call, and ~200 health regeneration. I'm unsure if the warcry taunt will be problematic though.

#3 - Since Impresence is not being used, I'm planning to eventualy grab Presence Of Chayula and The Vertex Mask. Adding these two will give 90% Chaos Resistance, ~2000 Energy Shield, and allow life investments to be doubly effective as it now scales ES too. Downside is a 20% loss in unreserved life.

PoB Link: Here is my build with 10,800 ES at level 90. https://pastebin.com/AmLk86wh

Thanks for the build guide, I'm looking forward to see how this build performs come the league start!

Thanks for your huge feedback!

Vaal Grace makes sense (made sense in 3.3), because the uptime was permanent and it grants tons of dodge. Problem is, that they nerfed the uptime of Vaal skills, so you can't keep it up permanent anymore (except you use this expensive Soul Ripper flask).
But I would still keep Vaal Grace in the setup for sure!

Yea, Impresence is just one of many options, and the endgame option could be presence as well. There are many variations you can do.. dropping an aura for more blasphemies, getting more curses on hit, or less curses and more auras.

In the end it just depends on your taste and what you want to do.

Hope you will be successfull in Delve! :)
Hello there, I kinda have a question about this build in the damage section.

I'm kinda wondering about the Ascendancy Vile Bastion.
Can't keep up the buff almost never, since I can't kill anythiong almost.

So is there a problem where I should be able to kill some of them to keep the buff up or is it just lottery ?
"
bull3tinhead wrote:
Hello there, I kinda have a question about this build in the damage section.

I'm kinda wondering about the Ascendancy Vile Bastion.
Can't keep up the buff almost never, since I can't kill anythiong almost.

So is there a problem where I should be able to kill some of them to keep the buff up or is it just lottery ?

Heyhoo,

Vile bastion is not taken for the ES regen. You take it to get 150 ES and stun immunity.
"
Heyhoo,

Vile bastion is not taken for the ES regen. You take it to get 150 ES and stun immunity.

OH! was thinking thats about it also...

Have anoteher question if its possible to do? im kinda new and stuff about the game, trying my best to get almost every class and learning things a lot...
but now im kinda stuck with the gear progress, dunno what to replace with what and etc.
If you have kinda the time to tell me which passives to go onwards and what items to replace?
Tysm in advance and for the reply
"
bull3tinhead wrote:

OH! was thinking thats about it also...

Have anoteher question if its possible to do? im kinda new and stuff about the game, trying my best to get almost every class and learning things a lot...
but now im kinda stuck with the gear progress, dunno what to replace with what and etc.
If you have kinda the time to tell me which passives to go onwards and what items to replace?
Tysm in advance and for the reply

Your character tab is set private, so I can't check them. Put your characters on public and I could have a look.
"
Your character tab is set private, so I can't check them. Put your characters on public and I could have a look.

I think it should be visible now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info