[RIP] Toasters HC Occultist Support – 7 Auras + 6 Curses – Victario's Influence

Guess fitting a 5th curse in by swapping out the moonstone ring once you get chaos capped from other sources is worth it?
"
Willemhubers wrote:
Guess fitting a 5th curse in by swapping out the moonstone ring once you get chaos capped from other sources is worth it?

It's doable yea. But it's kinda harsh to cap chaos res without the ring. Then you would have to run 3 curses on Blasphemy and 2 on Curse on Hit.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Willemhubers wrote:

It's doable yea. But it's kinda harsh to cap chaos res without the ring. Then you would have to run 3 curses on Blasphemy and 2 on Curse on Hit.

Just messed around a bit on PoB today. Are you aware you're missing out on 1% max res on your purities by not travelling to the champion of the cause node? Or am I missing some way you're gaining aura effectiveness?
Last edited by Willemhubers on Jun 7, 2018, 6:23:27 PM
"
Willemhubers wrote:

Just messed around a bit on PoB today. Are you aware you're missing out on 1% max res on your purities by not travelling to the champion of the cause node? Or am I missing some way you're gaining aura effectiveness?

You need a 15% Aura Effectivity Victario's Influence + Conqueror's Potency + Devotion (in tree) to get the +1% max res. It's only recommended in higher levels (85+).
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
Willemhubers wrote:

You need a 15% Aura Effectivity Victario's Influence + Conqueror's Potency + Devotion (in tree) to get the +1% max res. It's only recommended in higher levels (85+).

Sorry guess you misunderstood, not with any of your current trees (not even the lvl 100 one) you're getting the 1% max res. You need 80% aura effect to reach +9 max res. With your lvl 100 tree you get 57% effectiveness, +15 from victaro's, +3 from jewel=75% effectiveness, not enough to hit 9% max res. The only way to reach +9% is to travel to the champion of the cause node, which you dont seem to do in any of your trees, was wondering why. Below my current tree for reference.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAMBABzcenCboTOHWfMksJRv9zKlxPsJ6rr316cr4YiYrWFShmAi9LiT74iExS9voS8Qe1fJS6585ZEHcqmG0dfPlS6Dtn_GZp4aOPjrDXySdFgH9tqQVY9GnDL60m-er43G93gvKPqcvuvukycdFDwoFm_-Sd-KRnEYaqcIbAsXL4CkFX46UoLHvjpObYMJ2xq7_Ix2DR9JsQ48FHGP-rcxGo8HHicLbRki6vnoX7DZW1xr42rpAqyqcg_ZE-oYjxpV1hGWvoqbtQPuHarDbXzwEVBk5_k3wzqESEJ6yko1uUlR7BjK07QMQYcdvhmKGyVmVPDVcLs=
Hey,
first of all: thanks for the great guide. This is a really solid and fun to play curse/aura bot.

I would like to ask you about the effect of EE wth avatar of fire + anger tho. I am unsure if its better to run avatar+ee without anger to proc EE for my arc / LA buddys or if its better to respec these 2 points and just use anger. Not really sure howthe best way to play this is. Or should I just switch out anger for something else?
WOuld really appreciate an answer.
Good luck and stay safe m8.
"
Willemhubers wrote:

Sorry guess you misunderstood, not with any of your current trees (not even the lvl 100 one) you're getting the 1% max res. You need 80% aura effect to reach +9 max res. With your lvl 100 tree you get 57% effectiveness, +15 from victaro's, +3 from jewel=75% effectiveness, not enough to hit 9% max res. The only way to reach +9% is to travel to the champion of the cause node, which you dont seem to do in any of your trees, was wondering why. Below my current tree for reference.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAMBABzcenCboTOHWfMksJRv9zKlxPsJ6rr316cr4YiYrWFShmAi9LiT74iExS9voS8Qe1fJS6585ZEHcqmG0dfPlS6Dtn_GZp4aOPjrDXySdFgH9tqQVY9GnDL60m-er43G93gvKPqcvuvukycdFDwoFm_-Sd-KRnEYaqcIbAsXL4CkFX46UoLHvjpObYMJ2xq7_Ix2DR9JsQ48FHGP-rcxGo8HHicLbRki6vnoX7DZW1xr42rpAqyqcg_ZE-oYjxpV1hGWvoqbtQPuHarDbXzwEVBk5_k3wzqESEJ6yko1uUlR7BjK07QMQYcdvhmKGyVmVPDVcLs=

Yes you are only supposed to get 8% max res with the 4 curses + 7 auras bot. This is caused by not having enough skill points to get a decent ES pool with cheap gear + Champion of the Cause. If you get really good gear, then you could get the last aura node as well.
I only travel to the last aura node with my Hexa Curse Occultist (also included in the build guide), because the mana reservation is needed. Otherwise, I prefer to have 7k es, than 5.5k es and some more aura effect.
Anyways, if you get good enough gear, go for it.

"
a2b12 wrote:
Hey,
first of all: thanks for the great guide. This is a really solid and fun to play curse/aura bot.

I would like to ask you about the effect of EE wth avatar of fire + anger tho. I am unsure if its better to run avatar+ee without anger to proc EE for my arc / LA buddys or if its better to respec these 2 points and just use anger. Not really sure howthe best way to play this is. Or should I just switch out anger for something else?
WOuld really appreciate an answer.
Good luck and stay safe m8.

Thanks for your feedback, happy to hear that you like it! :)

First of all Anger doesn't affect you in any case, bc you use Generosity. So just get Avatar of Fire and EE mobs with fire. Every other possibility is not as good, especially if you play with carries or other supports who use anger etc. Only case I wouldnt go AoF is, if your carry is full fire damage. In this case you can still run Anger, bc of generosity. Just EE then with Lightning or Cold.
"
Toaster404 wrote:

Yes you are only supposed to get 8% max res with the 4 curses + 7 auras bot. This is caused by not having enough skill points to get a decent ES pool with cheap gear + Champion of the Cause. If you get really good gear, then you could get the last aura node as well.
I only travel to the last aura node with my Hexa Curse Occultist (also included in the build guide), because the mana reservation is needed. Otherwise, I prefer to have 7k es, than 5.5k es and some more aura effect.
Anyways, if you get good enough gear, go for it.

Understood, I'm quite good on gear ye so currently at 8.5k es and 1.7k health with all aura nodes.
I'm slightly confused on how you manage 70%+ evasion.. your tree says it has a global evasion stat of 1.2k while mine says 200-400. you noted 52 + 3 per level or something close to it..

edit: PoB already adds the 52 + 3 to evasion per lvl already so your evasion is really only like 20-33% at max lvl. According to your tree your getting 104 + 6 evasion per lvl lol.

Also do you NEED 1.3k life or after 1k your considered safe?
Last edited by bk360 on Jun 16, 2018, 2:20:57 PM
"
bk360 wrote:
I'm slightly confused on how you manage 70%+ evasion.. your tree says it has a global evasion stat of 1.2k while mine says 200-400. you noted 52 + 3 per level or something close to it..

edit: PoB already adds the 52 + 3 to evasion per lvl already so your evasion is really only like 20-33% at max lvl. According to your tree your getting 104 + 6 evasion per lvl lol.

Also do you NEED 1.3k life or after 1k your considered safe?

You probably forgot to calculate in Enfeeble. It increases your change to evade by a LOT.

1k Life with capped chaos resistance is enough to get going. Usually, you wont have more at lvl 70-80 anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info