[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
ledbanger wrote:
Hello, so far I have killed red elder without any problems. However going to attempt uber elder soon and dont understand how one obtains 45k dps in tooltip in hideout. Is there a vital gear piece I am missing or?

I had a look at your character. You need to get all the 6L gems at 20/20. 21/20 on some of them will give another extra dmg.

I'd suggest better leech before attempting uber elder.

The damage difference probably comes from the jewels. In the end everything adds up. I haven't checked your tree but if you followed the guide you will gain more damage as you start to min max the gear.

"
alecs87 wrote:
"
ledbanger wrote:
Hello, so far I have killed red elder without any problems. However going to attempt uber elder soon and dont understand how one obtains 45k dps in tooltip in hideout. Is there a vital gear piece I am missing or?

I had a look at your character. You need to get all the 6L gems at 20/20. 21/20 on some of them will give another extra dmg.

I'd suggest better leech before attempting uber elder.

The damage difference probably comes from the jewels. In the end everything adds up. I haven't checked your tree but if you followed the guide you will gain more damage as you start to min max the gear.

Swapped around the jewels got quite nice ones now, yeah getting the 20/20 gems will increase the dps but not with 10k. Have a slightly different talent tree that gives me the extra mana leech and some life leech. Going to try uber elder once I hit 95. Thanks for the feedback.
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello guys,

Just a quick question, what is needed for this build to do elemental reflect maps? because I tried (with the budget style gear, not the engame) and I failed miserably :'(

Just reroll them.
Swapping gear and gems to run 1 map not worth it
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello guys,

Just a quick question, what is needed for this build to do elemental reflect maps? because I tried (with the budget style gear, not the engame) and I failed miserably :'(

It's literally impossible to do ele reflect with molten strike. The build converts all damage into fire because of Avatar of Fire and Molten Strike. If you ever roll the mod on a map, either roll over it or pop a new map. He doesn't mention reflect as an issue for the build anywhere but it should be apparent when you cannot deal non-elemental damage.

wrong

- use yugul pantheon
- use life gain on hit support gem instead of elemental dmg gem
(- optionally swap conc effect for increased area of efffect )

-> easy run ele reflect maps, i do first two and its fine

did you even ever try it yourself?

I never even considered Pantheons before, only ever used the poison one ...
Maybe when I max out the build I'll givi it a shot, I'm still at lvl 79, with 4.8k life ... but so far I've been doing some uber labs and it is "fine", facetanking izaro sometimes scares me, he hits hard for my HP pool and defences

"
_biggoodeeny wrote:
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello guys,

Just reroll them.

Yeah after the one I've tried and failed, I just get them in a stash tab and do them with my arc elementalist ... With the elementalist I just ignored reading the map mods, so I was doing that with the jugg too, until it went wrong ...

Thanks anyways guys for the answers, I'll give it a shot in the future, but for the time being, I'll erase them with another char.
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello guys,

Just reroll them.

re-rolling of elder UGS with corruption and high packsize/quant is not possible and would as well not be desireable ;)

swapping one gem quickly here is no problem at all and will perfectly enable the build to run ele reflect

i did not test yet but i think when you have both leech rings and watchers eye with "life gain on hit" with the vita aura enabled even swapping in the life gain on hit jewel is no longer necessary
Can some one help me ? i do something wrong.. my mana leech is not good and i think my damage is too low for some reason. The build is not fully geared yet but.. if someone can give me a hand.
"
feichas96 wrote:
Can some one help me ? i do something wrong.. my mana leech is not good and i think my damage is too low for some reason. The build is not fully geared yet but.. if someone can give me a hand.

Your watchers eye has the wrong affixes. (It can have all sorts of different affixes you want specific ones. See guide) Elemental overload disables the crit stike multiplier

Get a Viridian jewel that has "2 mana gained on hit" (And other stats to taste)
I have found the 1 jewel to be plenty. Just don't spam attacks at nothing.

If you search for one that doesn't want increased max life they are dirt cheap. Here is a quick example search. http://poe.trade/search/mimihadusiaheb

Your CWDT > Poachers mark > Tempest sheild set up is way too high level. You want it to fire way more often. Get a new set and leave CWDT low level and make sure the other gems are of the right level.

You have taken a mana leech node (Near Spirit void) that isn't in the build. This won't do enough. Refund those points.
Last edited by Rorrak88 on Oct 15, 2018, 8:54:09 AM
"
Rorrak88 wrote:
"
feichas96 wrote:

Your watchers eye has the wrong affixes. (It can have all sorts of different affixes you want specific ones. See guide) Elemental overload disables the crit stike multiplier

Get a Viridian jewel that has "2 mana gained on hit" (And other stats to taste)
I have found the 1 jewel to be plenty. Just don't spam attacks at nothing.

If you search for one that doesn't want increased max life they are dirt cheap. Here is a quick example search. http://poe.trade/search/mimihadusiaheb

Your CWDT > Poachers mark > Tempest sheild set up is way too high level. You want it to fire way more often. Get a new set and leave CWDT low level and make sure the other gems are of the right level.

You have taken a mana leech node (Near Spirit void) that isn't in the build. This won't do enough. Refund those points.

About mana leech node, i just put passive points in there for this moment.. get it ? Thanks a lot for help, i do all those changes.
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello guys,

It's literally impossible to do ele reflect with molten strike. The build converts all damage into fire because of Avatar of Fire and Molten Strike. If you ever roll the mod on a map, either roll over it or pop a new map. He doesn't mention reflect as an issue for the build anywhere but it should be apparent when you cannot deal non-elemental damage.

wrong

- use yugul pantheon
- use life gain on hit support gem instead of elemental dmg gem
(- optionally swap conc effect for increased area of efffect )

-> easy run ele reflect maps, i do first two and its fine

did you even ever try it yourself?

Would you care to explain why it works then? These were the considerations when I was working out the math:
-Player resistance
-Accuracy of the orbs
-Reduced Reflect Damage
-Reduced Damage (Juggernaut)
-20/20 life gain on hit (LGOH)
-Thief's Torment
-5L damage
-Minimum map reflect roll

Things like this usually aren't an option for surviving reflect maps. I went into an ele reflect map with thief's torment and took no real damage, but without my 20/20 LGOH gem I nearly killed myself (this was for mapping, the boss was no problem). My current understanding is that you just need the instant heal equal to the amount of damage to negate the reflect entirely but according to what I have worked out, you deal about triple the amount of LGOH for just single target. You still gimp yourself quite a bit because the damage can be lacking without a xoph's blood, loreweave, and watcher's eye (the most expensive parts of the build) for anything t10+ (guardians are painfully slow even with a 6L).
"
Baldry wrote:
Great build did all content and can farm uber elder for the first time ever.

https://pastebin.com/Y0Udc7UN

Any tips what i could upgrade? Upgrading rings is pretty hard because you need like life, resisist, life gained on hit AND damage. crafted mine myself and i am trying to farm more fossiles to get better ones.

Belt is kinda good but could get more dmg.

Gloves with ele hit and 2 jews are crazy expansive

watcher's eye with 2 anger mods are crazy expansive

i think my shield is already pretty good.

helm is already crazy

i guess better jews overall? i got some with stats and resi on them because i needed it but i guess if i get better rings i can upgrade my jewels?

boots are hard to get by but you can't get anything besides life anyway.

i got around 30ex.

i guess if no one has any tip i can say i am doing good?:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info