[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

If I get the shield with 15% mana reserve what 3 auras should I run?
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

I run Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity and Anger.
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Herald of Ash, Vitality, Anger here. Works really nice with a vitality/Anger Watchers. So i have 63LgoH. Its a huge survivebility boost.
"
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Herald of Ash, Vitality, Anger here. Works really nice with a vitality/Anger Watchers. So i have 63LgoH. Its a huge survivebility boost.

Yep, that's totally viable, too. I just have a double Anger Watcher's (with fire leech). It really comes down to what you can get your hands on/afford.
"
knusethus wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:
Great build did all content and can farm uber elder for the first time ever.

https://pastebin.com/Y0Udc7UN

Any tips what i could upgrade? Upgrading rings is pretty hard because you need like life, resisist, life gained on hit AND damage. crafted mine myself and i am trying to farm more fossiles to get better ones.

Belt is kinda good but could get more dmg.

Gloves with ele hit and 2 jews are crazy expansive

watcher's eye with 2 anger mods are crazy expansive

i think my shield is already pretty good.

helm is already crazy

i guess better jews overall? i got some with stats and resi on them because i needed it but i guess if i get better rings i can upgrade my jewels?

boots are hard to get by but you can't get anything besides life anyway.

i got around 30ex.

Its not bad.
First thing i would get is a wildfire with corrupted blood immune.
Second, why do you have enlighten on a shield with reduced mana reserved? You should be able to run 3 auras directly off the shield without enlighten?
Other then that mabe switch penetration watcher to extra fire damage watcher.
Ring with life in adition to resists although expensive
Better jewels

Cheers

I will get the Wildfire than i can dump the mod on my silver flask.
i have enlighten on 2 of the gems because i got around 85mana withought it (38 skill cost) and with it i have around 140 mana which means i can attack more withought leeching. the only reason i am doing that is that i have a socked in my gloves that i don't need. ( no gloves with 2 abyss sockeds so i have 1 free socked) if i had a gloves with ele hit and 2 abyss sockes i would switch back to all auras on shield.

is the extra fire damage watcher better than the penetration one? i would thing the pen is better than the extra dmg because i am fightning mostly bosses.

Ring is hard but i will try.

Thanks!

3 ex so expansive -.-
Last edited by Baldry on Oct 16, 2018, 1:35:16 PM
"
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Herald of Ash, Vitality, Anger here. Works really nice with a vitality/Anger Watchers. So i have 63LgoH. Its a huge survivability boost.

I like the idea of that. Do you still need 2 loh rings? Im having some trouble capping my resist and getting enough dex so it would be easier to get them on a ring without loh.

So where do you put those 3 auras? And how much mana on hit do you have ?
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

I like the idea of that. Do you still need 2 loh rings? Im having some trouble capping my resist and getting enough dex so it would be easier to get them on a ring without loh.

I have 2 Jewels with 2 Mana on Hit so 4 complete. At the first week i played with only 2Mana on Hit. It works but you Must watch out by casting Molten (no monsters or Not enought)
On the First Side the TS Rolf that we Need Around 35LgoH vs. UberElder. So when u get a Vitality Watchers Eye you have 30LgoH. One good Ring give anorher 20LgoH. So finally 50LgoH. So u can easy take anorher Stat Ring.

For Aura positions you can easy check Players profile.

Gl and have fun
Just tried uber elder for the first time with 8.5k hp and 37k h/o dps. Ran out of portals after shaper droped to 25%, but most of the deaths were to yellow shaper balls, so fight seems doable. It's hard to get more dps, so I'm thinking about alternatives. Have anyone tried changing herald of ash to purity of ice for uber elder fight? Also thinking about optimal flasks for the fight, maybe more life flasks.
Last edited by Amoeba_ on Oct 17, 2018, 12:09:32 AM
"
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

I have 2 Jewels with 2 Mana on Hit so 4 complete. At the first week i played with only 2Mana on Hit. It works but you Must watch out by casting Molten (no monsters or Not enought)
On the First Side the TS Rolf that we Need Around 35LgoH vs. UberElder. So when u get a Vitality Watchers Eye you have 30LgoH. One good Ring give anorher 20LgoH. So finally 50LgoH. So u can easy take anorher Stat Ring.

Gl and have fun

How much mana do you have? I only have 49 with the 3 auras up.
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Gl and have fun

How much mana do you have? I only have 49 with the 3 auras up.

I have 54/772 Mana. Its Enought for one time Molten :)

"
Amoeba_ wrote:
Just tried uber elder for the first time with 8.5k hp and 37k h/o dps. Ran out of portals after shaper droped to 25%, but most of the deaths were to yellow shaper balls, so fight seems doable. It's hard to get more dps, so I'm thinking about alternatives. Have anyone tried changing herald of ash to purity of ice for uber elder fight? Also thinking about optimal flasks for the fight, maybe more life flasks.

if u want try more times without any investment:

UberElder Simulator --> https://poesimulator.github.io/

:)
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 17, 2018, 4:42:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info