[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I swapped 1 ring with a leech crafted one and a jwl and dropped about 4K in dmg just from that. I havent finished the transition from elem Claw yet so havent attempted Uber but everything to T16 is quite easy.
"
Baldry wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:
Great build did all content and can farm uber elder for the first time ever.

https://pastebin.com/Y0Udc7UN

Any tips what i could upgrade? Upgrading rings is pretty hard because you need like life, resisist, life gained on hit AND damage. crafted mine myself and i am trying to farm more fossiles to get better ones.

Belt is kinda good but could get more dmg.

Gloves with ele hit and 2 jews are crazy expansive

watcher's eye with 2 anger mods are crazy expansive

i think my shield is already pretty good.

helm is already crazy

i guess better jews overall? i got some with stats and resi on them because i needed it but i guess if i get better rings i can upgrade my jewels?

boots are hard to get by but you can't get anything besides life anyway.

i got around 30ex.

i guess if no one has any tip i can say i am doing good?:D

I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure what to do next as I have really good gear, too. Our upgrades will be small, but they will be expensive. That's what happens when you start getting near the top of gear requirements.

You could try to find a 7% AS Grelwood. 7% life jewels, another 15% Wildfire, and a double Anger Watcher's Eye. Yep, those are all expensive. Depending on what your priorities are, I would try to pump up as much life as you can. We already do really good damage.
Last edited by Drwaz99 on Oct 15, 2018, 5:38:14 PM
I've been following this guide pretty closely and it has worked well for me, but I made a couple tweaks and wanted to get some feedback on them.

I looked at a few different watcher's eye combinations, and due to double anger (or triple :P) being so expensive, I decided to try out this:

The extra 30 life gain on hit from vitality provides an excellent boost for survivability. The only problem was finding a way to run anger, herald of fire, and vitality with enough mana to spare for at least 4 skill uses.

To do this, I took out a few life nodes at the constitution cluster and pathed over to Sovereignty for the 14% reduced mana reserved. I also had to link anger, herald of fire, and vitality to an enlighten 4. Because these skills need a 4 link, I decided to use a Grelwood with Fortify on Hit corruption so that I could take it out of my leap slam setup.

Having nearly 70 life gain on hit feels really, really good. I was able to take down uber elder on my first try. Obviously I'm losing a bit of dps by not using a double anger jewel or an attack speed corrupt grelwood, and pathing to Sovereignty lowers life a bit, so I'm curious to see if anyone else has tried this and feels like it is worth it. Thanks :)

P.S. Here's my gear if anyone is interested.

Spoiler
It's any possibility to change a Skill from Molten Strike to another ?? Without changing a tree ??

Molten on my PC when im farm Delve destroy my FPS... :P

Someone test it maybe ??
"
Baldry wrote:

Any tips what i could upgrade? Upgrading rings is pretty hard because you need like life, resisist, life gained on hit AND damage. crafted mine myself and i am trying to farm more fossiles to get better ones.

helm is already crazy

i guess better jews overall? i got some with stats and resi on them because i needed it but i guess if i get better rings i can upgrade my jewels?

i got around 30ex.

Its not bad.
First thing i would get is a wildfire with corrupted blood immune.
Second, why do you have enlighten on a shield with reduced mana reserved? You should be able to run 3 auras directly off the shield without enlighten?
Other then that mabe switch penetration watcher to extra fire damage watcher.
Ring with life in adition to resists although expensive
Better jewels

Cheers
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:
"
Baldry wrote:

helm is already crazy

i got around 30ex.

i guess if no one has any tip i can say i am doing good?:D

I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure what to do next as I have really good gear, too. Our upgrades will be small, but they will be expensive. That's what happens when you start getting near the top of gear requirements.

You could try to find a 7% AS Grelwood. 7% life jewels, another 15% Wildfire, and a double Anger Watcher's Eye. Yep, those are all expensive. Depending on what your priorities are, I would try to pump up as much life as you can. We already do really good damage.

Well if we are talking about min-maxing molten jugg the decent boost to hp pool and huge boost in terms of dps is swap rare boots to bubonic trail. Lets be honest molten shell and tempest shield is useless, because with right set up its possible to have immortal call almost all the time after hard hit with only 4 endurance charges (u can check my build).
"
pitakura47 wrote:

Well if we are talking about min-maxing molten jugg the decent boost to hp pool and huge boost in terms of dps is swap rare boots to bubonic trail. Lets be honest molten shell and tempest shield is useless, because with right set up its possible to have immortal call almost all the time after hard hit with only 4 endurance charges (u can check my build).

That's a great idea. Gonna give it a try, thanks!
"
pitakura47 wrote:

I just checked your profile, you linked combustion in the same link as elemental focus. Doesn't elemental focus stop any ignite? Or does combustion override it?
"
DaRupp wrote:
"
pitakura47 wrote:

I just checked your profile, you linked combustion in the same link as elemental focus. Doesn't elemental focus stop any ignite? Or does combustion override it?

Its set up for clearing maps, not about ignite and -19% fire res but 29% more fire damage. I prefer to use combustion rather than conc effect because -30% less area for clear speed is well... not good.

I forgot to mention that after swaping rare boots we are losing ability to provide an awesome debuff from combustion with setup like:
CWDT lv1 + orb of storms lv1 + combustion lv20 + enfeeble lv5

That triggers ignite from orb of storm and that was my old setup but for pushing delve bubonic are better :).
Can anyone explain why we use ice golem? In POB it adds only 1k dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info