[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Pretty good build, i liked.
=D
So a couple of things:

First off, this is a great build and I can see why it's popular. After running a WC totem, cyclone and double strike build into the mid-90s this season, this has been, by far, my favorite and most successful.

One thing I have noticed: Ancestral Call instead of Multistrike seems to be quicker for clearing maps of trash and delves (well up to about 475 where I am, can't speak to any higher). Anyone notice that? Or is my butt-o-meter off and I'm imagining things? I do switch to multistrike for harder bosses, but anything under guardians I don't worry about it.

Last edited by Drwaz99 on Oct 13, 2018, 2:48:43 PM
Thanks a lot for this build man!!! Thanks to you done my first uber elder i tried for 3 leagues but couldn't do it with any of my builds :P
Today did twice uberelder dropped a shitty jewel but i'm happy!!!
Keep going
Hello, so far I have killed red elder without any problems. However going to attempt uber elder soon and dont understand how one obtains 45k dps in tooltip in hideout. Is there a vital gear piece I am missing or?
TOP BUILD! Kill easy all boss!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ch3GuEv4rA/characters check itens and top Jew uber.
Hello guys,

Just a quick question, what is needed for this build to do elemental reflect maps? because I tried (with the budget style gear, not the engame) and I failed miserably :'(
Really like this build having a hard time finding some of the items but I like this build alot.
Last edited by Cpfuzzy on Oct 14, 2018, 10:03:05 AM
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello guys,

Just a quick question, what is needed for this build to do elemental reflect maps? because I tried (with the budget style gear, not the engame) and I failed miserably :'(

It's literally impossible to do ele reflect with molten strike. The build converts all damage into fire because of Avatar of Fire and Molten Strike. If you ever roll the mod on a map, either roll over it or pop a new map. He doesn't mention reflect as an issue for the build anywhere but it should be apparent when you cannot deal non-elemental damage.
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
Curanda wrote:
Hello guys,

It's literally impossible to do ele reflect with molten strike. The build converts all damage into fire because of Avatar of Fire and Molten Strike. If you ever roll the mod on a map, either roll over it or pop a new map. He doesn't mention reflect as an issue for the build anywhere but it should be apparent when you cannot deal non-elemental damage.

wrong

- use yugul pantheon
- use life gain on hit support gem instead of elemental dmg gem
(- optionally swap conc effect for increased area of efffect )

-> easy run ele reflect maps, i do first two and its fine

did you even ever try it yourself?
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 14, 2018, 3:01:25 PM
Great build did all content and can farm uber elder for the first time ever.

https://pastebin.com/Y0Udc7UN

Any tips what i could upgrade? Upgrading rings is pretty hard because you need like life, resisist, life gained on hit AND damage. crafted mine myself and i am trying to farm more fossiles to get better ones.

Belt is kinda good but could get more dmg.

Gloves with ele hit and 2 jews are crazy expansive

watcher's eye with 2 anger mods are crazy expansive

i think my shield is already pretty good.

helm is already crazy

i guess better jews overall? i got some with stats and resi on them because i needed it but i guess if i get better rings i can upgrade my jewels?

boots are hard to get by but you can't get anything besides life anyway.

i got around 30ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info