[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
jonysousa wrote:
Best corruption for the blade?

Attack Speed.
"
bex_HB wrote:
Is going 3-aura woth the -reservation shield combined with vitality + anger mod watchers eye a huge gain?

i mean, the watchers eye alone is like 25+ ex ( currently i have a 25% conversation only watchers eye ).

i got like 16 ex currently and think about an upgrade, but not sure here if its worth savon some 10-12 ex more for the operation :D

Hi there,
so i can say first time i play the char like this Topic here:
Anger +
Ash +
only a Anger on Watchers Eye

With this Setup i killed Uber elder but it was not easy :)

Second Setup was:
Vitally +
Anger +

This Setup was good but i cant tank Shapers Beam or Slam by 8k Life. I used 8 Endurence charges at this Setup + Kaoms Boots so Life=8,6K

My actually and finish Setup:
Anger +
Vitally +
Herald of Ash +
buy it vs. 13exa
self crafted
Now i can Facetank all what Shaper do Beam and Slam. UberElder i dont tested atm but will try it next days. Btw the shild must be divined :) It`s new so i must do it fast...

Here my current Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 12, 2018, 7:20:48 PM
"
jonysousa wrote:
Best corruption for the blade?

If you can find a decent 330+ dps one it scales incredibly amazing with all our passives/gear/jewels.

You can get all attack speed you need from jewels anyway, since it's imo the most valuble stat, if you can get 6+ (Such as attack speed with 1h/swords etc)
Is life gained on hit a must or is fire damage leech ok? I'm running this and it seems ok but delve 280 is a little choppy. Also, my gems are low because I just switched specs so that could be it...

I just crafted this Ring, but I need Warlords on Hit.
Is this something useful? Tier1 3x,.. this should be worth something right?

"
DaRupp wrote:
Is life gained on hit a must or is fire damage leech ok? I'm running this and it seems ok but delve 280 is a little choppy. Also, my gems are low because I just switched specs so that could be it...

You should opt for getting about 20-40 "Life gain on hit. Fire Leeche is better then nothing but not good as LgoH. This Rings are verry cheap.
A nice option is Thief`s Torment Prismatic Ring but this one is some more expensive then a low rare Elder ring.

"
Alienbutter wrote:

I just crafted this Ring, but I need Warlords on Hit.
Is this something useful? Tier1 3x,.. this should be worth something right?

Sry but this ring is not much worth because u dont need both stats. Poachers Mark is enought to get Mana. U dont need Mana on Hit to on this ring. I would say do some more try`s to get a better version of this ring. But it can bu expensive.
I tryed to craft my own ring with Herald of Ash on it with som other good rolls. I tryed it with Alch + regret to get more stats on the rings. Poacher`s Mark and Warlords comes really not often in my try`s and i do it arround 800 times.
Here the same like to up in this Post.. maybe try to get a Thief`s Torment Ring. Some Guys here kill uberElder with this ring to... it means he is good enought for endgame to.

An i hope god forgive me for my bad english ,,,o.O,,,
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 13, 2018, 3:57:50 AM
Thank you for your honest answer
Could someone take a look through my build and see what i need to improve upon? i feel very squishy and i have very little damage

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/frostymcstu/characters?characterName=MoltenMikey
Anyone mind looking at my char to give me some pointers? obv have to level but able to do t14 without much trouble already pretty poor atm now though got 1 ex at most.
"
frostymcstu wrote:
Could someone take a look through my build and see what i need to improve upon? i feel very squishy and i have very little damage

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/frostymcstu/characters?characterName=MoltenMikey

Your chest, loreweave is a massive upgrade, a helm with even just 2 extra projs would help with damage as well as defensives, more projectiles means more life gained from hits, also theres no point in having faster attacks AND multistrike, swap faster attacks for concentrated effect at bosses and inc aoe while mapping imho.
and then theres the neck, that should be your first upgrade, its kind of part of the core in the build, either get that amulet or get that node in the tree.
I would suggest reading the guide again if somethings unclear, try to get the uniques that are suggested or even recommended.
As for the rares, OP goes quite in depth explaining what stats to look for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info