[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hiho,
a quick question by Helmet encharnt`s. I Got the one with Molten deals 40% more dps. My question is now... is the one with 3 more projectiles so much better then mine? Also is it better to buy another helmet with the 3 projectiles or is mine with 40% mor dps same?
Hello i have a problem with this build because i can't do ele relfect maps
I try to make this easily just hit-run-regenerate-hit.
When i do this normaly i die instantly.
Trying to change from 2 weapons to one with shields from post and others,changing pantheon.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/F3LL3rt/characters
my character.
What shoud i change in my build.
"
F3LL3rt wrote:
Hello i have a problem with this build because i can't do ele relfect maps
I try to make this easily just hit-run-regenerate-hit.
When i do this normaly i die instantly.
Trying to change from 2 weapons to one with shields from post and others,changing pantheon.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/F3LL3rt/characters
my character.
What shoud i change in my build.

- use yugul pantheon
- swap in life gain on hit gem for one other red ( ele dmg for example )

i do this for reflect and it works fine :)
I just cant keep shaper alive during red elder fight. Tried standing between mobs and shaper, as suggested, but they just aggro him anyway. First two phases are easy, as ancestral call reaches both portals, but later i just cant keep up with mobs, even if i kill them or portals pretty quick. I have 37k hideout dps with Ancestral call gem and auras.
Last edited by Amoeba_ on Oct 10, 2018, 3:27:39 PM
"
Hiho,
a quick question by Helmet encharnt`s. I Got the one with Molten deals 40% more dps. My question is now... is the one with 3 more projectiles so much better then mine? Also is it better to buy another helmet with the 3 projectiles or is mine with 40% mor dps same?

well ... i am not sure about the calculation ( at which point the 40% sets in ),
but the +3 is basically dmg increase from 7 to 10 balls ( calculate the percentage ^^ ) although of course you do not see this in tooltip dps.

... since everyone uses +3 instead of +40% i´d assume this +40% is inferior finally ;)
guys, help. This build or Magma Orb Build - Inquisitor Templar?
Hi sorry to post this if it has already been asked, but i have 7ex at the moment should i save up for Xoph or should i buy the watchers eye and dying sun now and then the Xoph
"
Amoeba_ wrote:
I just cant keep shaper alive during red elder fight. Tried standing between mobs and shaper, as suggested, but they just aggro him anyway. First two phases are easy, as ancestral call reaches both portals, but later i just cant keep up with mobs, even if i kill them or portals pretty quick. I have 37k hideout dps with Ancestral call gem and auras.

use frost wall (+ increase duration) for defend shaper
Last edited by red_skotina on Oct 10, 2018, 7:42:53 PM
"
ig18may wrote:
Hi sorry to post this if it has already been asked, but i have 7ex at the moment should i save up for Xoph or should i buy the watchers eye and dying sun now and then the Xoph

xoph is probably the single most important item in this build
loving this build :)
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info