[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Amoeba_ wrote:
Just tried uber elder for the first time with 8.5k hp and 37k h/o dps. Ran out of portals after shaper droped to 25%, but most of the deaths were to yellow shaper balls, so fight seems doable. It's hard to get more dps, so I'm thinking about alternatives. Have anyone tried changing herald of ash to purity of ice for uber elder fight? Also thinking about optimal flasks for the fight, maybe more life flasks.

if u want try more times without any investment:

UberElder Simulator --> https://poesimulator.github.io/

oh..... sry for double post guys..... i cant delete posts here?
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 17, 2018, 4:44:36 AM
"

How much mana do you have? I only have 49 with the 3 auras up.

I have 54/772 Mana. Its Enought for one time Molten :)

is that hard to play with such low mana? Is it worth getting lvl 4 enlighten or would that not matter? I can afford it..

What about that ring that makes it so aura takes no reserve? If we dont need the loh due to the vitality watcher
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Oct 17, 2018, 5:25:20 AM
Finally killed uber elder. At first I didn't realize that when you are very close to shaper he wont shoot yellow balls. I just stood as close to him as possible during all phases except when I had to attack elder and fight was much easier. Thanks for the build!
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"

is that hard to play with such low mana? Is it worth getting lvl 4 enlighten or would that not matter? I can afford it..

What about that ring that makes it so aura takes no reserve? If we dont need the loh due to the vitality watcher

I run lvl 4 enlighten and have 137 mana to use at lvl 95 with 3 auras. To me, it's worth it. I almost never have mana issues unless I am just blindly swinging around.
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"

I run lvl 4 enlighten and have 137 mana to use at lvl 95 with 3 auras. To me, it's worth it. I almost never have mana issues unless I am just blindly swinging around.

I have lvl 4 enlighten, the 15% shield, 1% wildfire jewel. But I only have 84 mana to use. How can u have so much more? Does level affect it? Im only lvl 90
Is it worth to take Iron Reflexes and Point Blank on passive tree and switch Grelwood Shank to Rare Sword with higher DPS? Just want more DPS on 94 lvl against big bosses.
"
НAZE wrote:
Is it worth to take Iron Reflexes and Point Blank on passive tree and switch Grelwood Shank to Rare Sword with higher DPS? Just want more DPS on 94 lvl against big bosses.

You also have to take into account the 2 extra projectiles from grelwood
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

I have lvl 4 enlighten, the 15% shield, 1% wildfire jewel. But I only have 84 mana to use. How can u have so much more? Does level affect it? Im only lvl 90

You get 6 mana per level, so there's some of the difference, and I may have more mana on my chest than you but I can't see your characters so I don't know for sure.
Which fossils should I use to craft good shaper shield?
"
Jozwaaa wrote:
Which fossils should I use to craft good shaper shield?

Pristine and lucent. Pristmatic as the 3rd if you want resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info