[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
bex_HB wrote:
wonder how you guys do phoenix with this char lol

because of the need to get close i get one hit after short time, even when trying to anticipate his most damaging attacks

6.5k life okay, but even 8k wont make a difference here

got him 30-40% down before all portals gone

Phoenix is easy, learn the sequence of his attacks and dodge the big blast. First 1 charge then blast, after that 2 charge attacks>blast. Dont do this map with increased attackspeed on the boss and should be fine 99% of the time.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
Anyone knows how is this build compare to the "molten strike -double nebuloch-double kaoms way" juggernaut build?...Almost same tree, ascendancy and equipment..Which one is better against delve?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dvs_m0rph/characters

Character morph-ffffff

Its rank top in solo delve

I have also seen it. Seems pretty good. Im almost 100% certain he plays with a support though. Not sure. I see benefit the merrit in stacking endurance charges like crazy at the highest end of incoming damage in VERY deep delves. Armor at that amount of damage is entirely obsolete.

Imho the absolute top end of delves is coming down to builds using permanent immortal calls alongside Evasion Cap. This alongside skills that have very high offscreen potential like Lightning Arrow or Tornado shot. I could be wrong.

So far Crazylike is the 5th highest Maurader at Delve 548 with my build.

It says specifically that it solo delves, so the guy does not run with a support.

The build looks really interesting as well, he runs all purity's for max res, i think it is a build that operates on very extreme's on the gear requirements.
Hi guys,

Can anyone take a look of my profile? what else can be done to improve damage futher ?

thanks XD
"
knusethus wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
wonder how you guys do phoenix with this char lol

because of the need to get close i get one hit after short time, even when trying to anticipate his most damaging attacks

6.5k life okay, but even 8k wont make a difference here

got him 30-40% down before all portals gone

Phoenix is easy, learn the sequence of his attacks and dodge the big blast. First 1 charge then blast, after that 2 charge attacks>blast. Dont do this map with increased attackspeed on the boss and should be fine 99% of the time.

Allright, will try that, thank you :)

The other 3 guardians where easy and deadless ^^
Triple damage mods...temp chains...minus resists...no problem. The health bar barely moved as I facetanked the Minotaur. This build works as advertised!

Last edited by haamoo on Sep 17, 2018, 4:54:47 PM
"
haamoo wrote:
Triple damage mods...temp chains...minus resists...no problem. The health bar barely moved as I facetanked the Minotaur. This build works as advertised!

Nice work bro,
I like ur helmet, its crafted by urself? how do i crfat one like urs ?
What happen If we insert in the skill setup the "Combustion support" gem instead of "concentrated/increased area of effect"?.

Its an upgrade of the build? or combustion its a worse choice?

It has a 50% chance to ignite and fire penetration against ignited enemies.

but maybe we have to change elemental focus? becuase prevent ailments? maybe put immolate?
Last edited by yissus on Sep 17, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
probably wasting space as most already know but get a "corrupted blood" enchant on 1 of your jewels and if you are having problems in delve go back to using determination instead of anger.
Any pro hints on how to get more DPS on my delve toon? be much appreciated.
I was having problems getting 1 shot around Delve 320ish. I played around with a few different options and have settled on a hybrid of this build and the dual nebuloch build. I’m running Greenwood / Nebuloch with 7 endurance charges and it seems to stay alive better in delves. I also took indominatable , because Crits were killing me the most.
Last edited by Tsupa on Sep 18, 2018, 1:29:18 AM

Just had this drop. I don't really understand how leech works but this amount is overkill for this build, right? I already have an abyss jewel with 0.3% of attack damage leeched as life. I remember a post a few pages ago saying that was all we needed.

So if this Watcher's Eye doesn't benefit this build (other than the fire pen) then I'll just sell it. No clue what it would go for though. I don't know what builds would use this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info