[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hello everyone.
Can anyone tell me how can I improve with this build besides getting gems to 20/20 and the 10ex amulet ?
Thanks in advance.
"
OvidiuF wrote:
Hello everyone.
Can anyone tell me how can I improve with this build besides getting gems to 20/20 and the 10ex amulet ?
Thanks in advance.

get a belt with wed and maybe fire/ele dmg. you can get degent ones with res/crafted life for 1ex or less.
ur gems are lvl 19 without q.

anger 21 is good, you can buy a +2 aoe/aura lioneyes cheap, and you will have a 23 anger.

double damage/life abys jewels, or 2*ias/%life jewels are a good upgrade aswell.

in the end we all want a xophs amu, anyhow, maybe you can find a cheap upgrade for urs (life/wed/flat/res)
I have this build basically finished and i absolutely love it.
Problem is I play on Xbox and it destroys my frames lol. What would be the closest build to this one? That doesn't require 100projectiles on my screen a second. I love the clearspeed and single target while being tanky.

Would prefer something that I can just respec
It seems that everybody use "Increased area of effect gem". But Does Molten strike projectiles benefits by Point blank damage If we use Increased Area of effet?

The boost is based of the projectile distance traveled from the original melee hit location. It receives maximum damage bonus (50% more) from 0-10 units, scaling linearly down to 0% at 35 units.

From Mark_GGG:

"The projectiles travel a random distance between 5 units and 20 units, with the latter distance being affected by AoE increases (the minimum distances is always 5). Point Blank gives a 50% damage bonus only until range 10, which would thus cover only a third of the projectiles with no AoE increase."

So you get a 50% extra damage up to 10 range. Range can go for 5 to 20 so you have roughly a 33% chance to get the 50% more damage, that without AOE gem.

So basically you get 0% damage increase?

So, its better to use Concentrated effect, or Im missing something?
"
yissus wrote:
It seems that everybody use "Increased area of effect gem". But Does Molten strike projectiles benefits by Point blank damage If we use Increased Area of effet?

The boost is based of the projectile distance traveled from the original melee hit location. It receives maximum damage bonus (50% more) from 0-10 units, scaling linearly down to 0% at 35 units.

From Mark_GGG:

"The projectiles travel a random distance between 5 units and 20 units, with the latter distance being affected by AoE increases (the minimum distances is always 5). Point Blank gives a 50% damage bonus only until range 10, which would thus cover only a third of the projectiles with no AoE increase."

So you get a 50% extra damage up to 10 range. Range can go for 5 to 20 so you have roughly a 33% chance to get the 50% more damage, that without AOE gem.

So basically you get 0% damage increase?

So, its better to use Concentrated effect, or Im missing something?

I think the idea, like with most AOE builds, is to use Inc AOE while mapping to cover the whole screen, since the damage is more than enough without the Point Blank bonus. Switch to Conc Effect for bossing for the extra damage.
What gem setup to level with Sunder? I can't find it in the guide and don't have time to watch a 4 hour long video haha, cheers
Hey guys, struggling to find some cheap upgrades for my build so the question is..how bad is the watcher's eye with 50 + increased fire dmg while affected by anger compared to the fire pene / extra fire from phys versions? tried to play with the PoB but meh, I suck at it
Hi@ll,
now i got my Xophs Blood Amu :) But i have a question. i have a Watchers Eye with 34% phys to fire damage but in my opinion i cant use it when i use a xophs amulett because i dont make any phys damage while avatar on fire?
"
JGalloway wrote:
What gem setup to level with Sunder? I can't find it in the guide and don't have time to watch a 4 hour long video haha, cheers

As an alternative to Sunder, I leveled this build with Smite at level 1 into Consecrated Path at level 28, and it was VERY fun and satisfying.

I think my setup was something like Smite-Ancestral Call-Added Lightning-EDWA.

Around the time you get Consecrated Path, you should also be getting Avatar of Fire, and my setup was:

Consecrated Path-EDWA-Melee Phys-Ele Focus
A few questions:

1. Since we can use any movement skill, what is your choice? Whirling Blades with full quality seems the fastest, but I like Leap Slam a lot too, especially for Lab. Is the answer different for mapping, endgame bossing, and delves?

2. For bossing, do you use Ancestral Call or Fire Penetration?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info