[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

How are we supposed to run ele reflect maps? I die super fast in them.

Gear
Spoiler
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Yeah i feel ya, skip them, it's impossible.
"
Didipop wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

I ran a reflect map today and recorded it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQUFJzrDGas

I just unsocket some damage gems, disable auras, and take the Soul of Yugul Pantheon. I'm running Thief's Torment but I can imagine it being safe with mid tier elder rings too. I have also ran reflect in red party maps following the same setup. You obviously want to roll over reflect maps to avoid the hassle but this setup will suffice if you corrupt reflect, you will have enough dmg/leech to complete tough red maps.

thoughts on combustion support instead of concentrated effect?
"
SunbatherL wrote:
"
Didipop wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

I ran a reflect map today and recorded it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQUFJzrDGas

I just unsocket some damage gems, disable auras, and take the Soul of Yugul Pantheon. I'm running Thief's Torment but I can imagine it being safe with mid tier elder rings too. I have also ran reflect in red party maps following the same setup. You obviously want to roll over reflect maps to avoid the hassle but this setup will suffice if you corrupt reflect, you will have enough dmg/leech to complete tough red maps.

Its actually surprisingly easy and require only 3 adjustments.
Take off damage auras, put in a lifegain on hit gem instead of elemental damage with attacks. then turn on Soul of Yugul. Done and totaly safe elemental reflect. For even more safety can change auras to defensive auras, but this is not needed.
"
Hellsmith wrote:

Gear
Spoiler

Rumis with enough life gain on hit.

I got a +60 life Thief's torment, together with rumis i have never died to reflect
Hi@ll..
first..... i love this Build! The really safe Playstyle is what i am searching for :)
atm i stay intown without any buffs with 7.6K Life / 52K dps / 15,5K Armour.
This is my first Molten Jugg so i hope i dont do any mistake. so it would be really nice when u can check the Equipment and give me some advices whta i can do at the next time to do it better.
Her my current Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Sep 20, 2018, 9:33:42 AM
I'm looking for a build that can push either to level 100 or to depth 600 (for the challenge) while being relatively forgiving to player mistakes, as I'm easily distracted and keep dying to random simple things with most of my characters (which are often squishy).
Is this a solid build for level 100 / depth 600? If not, would someone kindly point me in the right direction? And how does this build compare to the dual nebuloch molten strike 90% mitigation build?
Thank you!
"
thoughts on combustion support instead of concentrated effect?

You'd have to swap Combustion for Ele Focus, since you can't ignite with Ele focus, and therefore you wouldn't get the fire penetration. I don't think that's a damage increase, though.

Instead, if you have the slots, you can link Combustion with Ancestral Protector. The totem can still ignite, and you'll still benefit from the penetration with MS.
Hi,
Why none of the Endurance Charge node is taken? Aren't they good for Jug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info