[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
yissus wrote:
Anyone knows how is this build compare to the "molten strike -double nebuloch-double kaoms way" juggernaut build?...Almost same tree, ascendancy and equipment..Which one is better against delve?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dvs_m0rph/characters

Character morph-ffffff

Its rank top in solo delve

I have also seen it. Seems pretty good. Im almost 100% certain he plays with a support though. Not sure. I see benefit the merrit in stacking endurance charges like crazy at the highest end of incoming damage in VERY deep delves. Armor at that amount of damage is entirely obsolete.

Imho the absolute top end of delves is coming down to builds using permanent immortal calls alongside Evasion Cap. This alongside skills that have very high offscreen potential like Lightning Arrow or Tornado shot. I could be wrong.

So far Crazylike is the 5th highest Maurader at Delve 548 with my build.

Could you tell me what should my next upgrade as a priority ? should i take the enchant , the xoph , or the watcher eyes ? got more or less 9 ex , ty .
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

Anyone can check and say what im missing in terms of damage?
Survivability is great,died once stupidly during lvling,but maps dps feels low t11-t12 maps bosses take ages to kill,same with Izaro in Uber lab.

just do as it is written in the guide in the tab "Leveling Guide" you took a large square HP too early
Flew ~12,000 miles for work over the past week and fell behind a bit, but started to finally catch a little luck last night. Manually 6L'd a Loreweave (have put 12 divines in for 80res and still failed), crafted a pretty solid helmet w/ -fire res on a 2 MS proj enchant base, and also crafted a decent LGOH Elder ring with Proj Dmg.

LV92 right now w/ 130+ atlas completion and sustaining reds w/ several guardians down along w/ red Elder. Just saving up for Xoph's or my next build; unsure which right now. The build facerolls everything without Xoph's and may enjoy putting 10ex into another build more than adding Xoph's here.

Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Sep 16, 2018, 3:38:00 PM
Best 6 link for shaper?

Best 6 link for elder?
Probably the same but thought I'd ask.
GornoDD (op) recommends having 45k hideout DPS using no buffs for Uber Elder fight. If i swap in Ancestral call i have 24k, if i use Fire penetration i get 29k.
Aside from getting my helm enchant what else can i do to increase my DPS?
As i stated in a previous post swapping Concentrated effect for Increased area does not alter my DPS at all, and i am sure it does on other builds.
Hi,

firstly i will like to thank you for this wonderful build, and i have 2 questions on this build

1. why did you not consider taking endurance charges on passive tree? you can get +3 endurance charges for a total of +7 by spending 6 skill points. is this a viable option? and if not, why?

2. 2nd question is on immortal call. can you tell me if using 2 immortal calls make sense. means to say i use 2 equipment for CWDT + Immortal call. E.G, on my weapon i put CWDT (lvl1) + Immortal call (lvl3), and on my shield, i put CWDT (lvl20) + Immortal call(lvl20).

My explanation of this is that it allows me to proc IC twice (when im hit initially once, and another time when i sustained more dmg), hence increasing my suitability. does it work this way? Is it something worth considering?

Thanks.
Any recommendation for grelwood corrupt?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
Anyone knows how is this build compare to the "molten strike -double nebuloch-double kaoms way" juggernaut build?...Almost same tree, ascendancy and equipment..Which one is better against delve?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dvs_m0rph/characters

Character morph-ffffff

Its rank top in solo delve

I have also seen it. Seems pretty good. Im almost 100% certain he plays with a support though. Not sure. I see benefit the merrit in stacking endurance charges like crazy at the highest end of incoming damage in VERY deep delves. Armor at that amount of damage is entirely obsolete.

Imho the absolute top end of delves is coming down to builds using permanent immortal calls alongside Evasion Cap. This alongside skills that have very high offscreen potential like Lightning Arrow or Tornado shot. I could be wrong.

So far Crazylike is the 5th highest Maurader at Delve 548 with my build.

Why does Crazylike have Flesh Offering linked to his CWDT? On another note I see he doesn't use the Inc Crit Strikes gem in his Tempest Shield setup - how important is the crit strikes gem? Would save me a precious link if I don't really need it.. Guess I should just test
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Sep 17, 2018, 2:17:49 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
As i stated in a previous post swapping Concentrated effect for Increased area does not alter my DPS at all, and i am sure it does on other builds.

That's because the tooltip only shows the DPS for the melee hit, but Concentrated Effect only affects the balls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info