[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

How do you get to 5x% block chance??? my best is only 36%
Use a flask
I love the 6L Belly more than a loreweave
Why dont we take +end charges nodes as a JUGG? coz of increased area?
Is the pantheon "soul of Yugul" enough for ele reflect maps? because I'm scared to try without knowing. I dont wanna lose my hard earned xp ^^
"
Siatorix wrote:
Is the pantheon "soul of Yugul" enough for ele reflect maps? because I'm scared to try without knowing. I dont wanna lose my hard earned xp ^^

To feel extra safe switch one or two of the damage supports with the Life Gain on Hit Support, IRR or something like this.
"
Solipso wrote:
"
Siatorix wrote:

To feel extra safe switch one or two of the damage supports with the Life Gain on Hit Support, IRR or something like this.

Okay! I'll keep that in mind.

Also, i just ran into another problem. Was trying Hall of the Grandmasters, and there is one enemy called ItHurtsWhenIpeeFire who is RF and Scorching Ray and i JUST CANT KILL HIM. he keeps killing me in 1-2 seconds from a distance without even using the ray. Does he have some reflect aura i dont know about?
Is +1 mana gained on hit from a virus jewel enough to keep our mana up? If not.. how much total should I need?
Hi all, one question about the multistrike support gem, as far as I know, the gem doesn't boost the speed of the balls we cast per attack since it only takes effect on the melee attack part. Instead, it reduces the damage of the balls due to the less damage tag. Why are people still using it ? Would switch this to other multiper benefit us more?

Plus, what are the options if I want to boost my damage even further ?

Switch the shield to extra ele damage elder weapons ?

Welcome to any opoinons , thanks folks.
"
headcheese wrote:
Is +1 mana gained on hit from a virus jewel enough to keep our mana up? If not.. how much total should I need?

The more the better , I am currently running 4 mana per hit with 2 on each Jewell and feeling smoothly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info