[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

wonder how you guys do phoenix with this char lol

because of the need to get close i get one hit after short time, even when trying to anticipate his most damaging attacks

6.5k life okay, but even 8k wont make a difference here

got him 30-40% down before all portals gone
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 15, 2018, 11:50:53 AM
"
qdlll wrote:
Hi all, one question about the multistrike support gem, as far as I know, the gem doesn't boost the speed of the balls we cast per attack since it only takes effect on the melee attack part. Instead, it reduces the damage of the balls due to the less damage tag. Why are people still using it ? Would switch this to other multiper benefit us more?

Path of Building doesn't know it, but you get balls for every melee attack. Multistrike=more melee attacks=more balls
Last edited by Qwertycoatl on Sep 15, 2018, 12:17:15 PM
fir the watcher eyes is it better gain % of phys as extra fire damage or :
% of phys converted as fire damage ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
fir the watcher eyes is it better gain % of phys as extra fire damage or :
% of phys converted as fire damage ?

We allready convert 100% from phys to fire so that mod is useless. Grab "gain % of phys as extra fire damage"
Anyone knows how is this build compare to the "molten strike -double nebuloch-double kaoms way" juggernaut build?...Almost same tree, ascendancy and equipment..Which one is better against delve?

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dvs_m0rph/characters

Character morph-ffffff

Its rank top in solo delve
Last edited by yissus on Sep 16, 2018, 12:29:55 AM
"
bex_HB wrote:
wonder how you guys do phoenix with this char lol

because of the need to get close i get one hit after short time, even when trying to anticipate his most damaging attacks

6.5k life okay, but even 8k wont make a difference here

got him 30-40% down before all portals gone

I killed him, dying just once.7653 hp and 5-link.On bosses iam swapping ancestral call with fortify or life on hit.Killed all guards,Elder t15,vall temple.
Last edited by skalpel86 on Sep 16, 2018, 6:46:16 AM
anyone can check my equipment? it seems that im lacking damage.
my molten balls like 60k damage but in this pob thread its like 150k damage, how im lacking of damage?

My equipment almost same in this op thread but im still lacking of damage.
Kill uber elder today with this build, 7.5k hp, 44k dps idle, thank you so much for this guide
Kill uber elder today with this build, 7.5k hp, 44k dps idle, thank you so much for this guide

Anyone can check and say what im missing in terms of damage?
Survivability is great,died once stupidly during lvling,but maps dps feels low t11-t12 maps bosses take ages to kill,same with Izaro in Uber lab.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Sep 16, 2018, 1:30:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info