[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Evyx wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
emshadow wrote:
just wanted to let you know your pastabin isnt updated its still a 3.6 POB version.

Thanks! It's updated now.

Hey OP, this build can no longer do ele reflect in 3.7? I just killed myself in a t4 ele reflect map in 1 crit and my gear isn't half bad (all resists max, have all gems, just missing 6L botb so using tabula atm).

Also is IC still the way to go or should we use Molten Shell or something else? And why Purifying Flame / Frostbite instead of Increased Duration? Just wondering.

Thanks! Enjoying the build so far.

It is still possible, but you need to take Yugul as the Patheon, and also make sure your Diamond Flask is up (at least before you have full power charges).

Molten shell is not good in our case, since we don't have enough armour due to Acrobatics. I think still IC is better. Purifying Flame is just for the conscrete ground, which is a good buff.
What's the best way to get the abyssal jewel you use in belt?
Last edited by Aevee on Jul 1, 2019, 7:46:08 AM

What should I upgrade next? And is Vaal Ancestral Warchief better with Increased Phy or Conc Effect? Using CE right now.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
So... which type of lethal pride jewel should we be getting?
"
Evyx wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
emshadow wrote:
just wanted to let you know your pastabin isnt updated its still a 3.6 POB version.

Thanks! It's updated now.

Hey OP, this build can no longer do ele reflect in 3.7? I just killed myself in a t4 ele reflect map in 1 crit and my gear isn't half bad (all resists max, have all gems, just missing 6L botb so using tabula atm).

Also is IC still the way to go or should we use Molten Shell or something else? And why Purifying Flame / Frostbite instead of Increased Duration? Just wondering.

Thanks! Enjoying the build so far.

You can do ele reflect maps..Im doing them t14 without problem so far but you need oportunist from accendacy.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
tx for nice build

1 question i have i got farrul's fur

just IMO its pretty good with this build

howdu think about this with farrul's fur

if i used this. have to change tree something?

Nevermind.
Last edited by Firmament999 on Jul 13, 2019, 4:53:11 PM
What about Lethal Pride..if we use it do we get much out of it? and should we respec a bit differant to get more nodes around that?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hi All,

Is Rage gem better than Ruthess gem?

in POB, seems that Rage provides more DPS even at 30 rage points than Ruthless?

any thoughts?
Hi. I'm enjoying FB build thanks to you!!

Is it ok if I translate it to korean and post it to Korean community??

Of course I will wirte down your name

Just want to share this goooooood build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info